Second Date.

3 Dates

 

                “Sehun-ah..,” Kai poked Sehun’s arm as the other boy were busy copying Japanese words written on the slide. He replied with a simple hum, but his head still not turning to Kai. Kai stopped poking him, and pouted slightly.

                “What?” Sehun asked as he felt Kai no longer poking his arms. Kai shook his head slightly, still pouting. Sehun smiled and pinched his cheeks. He can’t help it, Kai is too cute sometimes, and he can be manly too.

                He felt somehow more and more comfortable around Kai nowadays. To hold his hands (but not too long, he might die), pinching his cheeks, poking his cheeks when he puffed them cutely, hands on his thighs as he talked with him during lunch. Yes. Lunch.

                It has been 2 weeks the two dated. Second Japanese class was today. But in these 2 weeks, he had gotten a lot closer with Kai. They ate together during lunch, mostly every day. If it’s not Kai that came to his faculty, it would be him. He had tried a day last week when he doesn’t come to Kai’s faculty to eat together with him and Baekyeol couple as he got work to do, but then he was shocked to see Kai skipped his class just to eat with him at his faculty’s cafeteria.

                  He felt special to be treated that way. Your boyfriend skipped class just to eat with you when you can’t eat together, Kai is very romantic. But it hits him sometimes, this might be how Kai treated his exes. And he knew that must be the exact reason why Taemin kept on begging Kai to date him once again, as he heard from Kyungsoo.

                “What is it, Jonginnie?” Sehun asked as he reached Kai’s hands, but Kai was surprised. His eyes widened a bit. “What’s wrong?” Sehun asked, whispering as he saw Suho at the back asking him to be quiet during class.

                “You called me Jonginnie..,” Kai said as he smiled sheepishly. Sehun smiled back, rubbing the back of his neck. “If you hate it then..,” “NO!” Kai shouted, receiving a ‘ssh’ from the people around him. “I mean, No. I liked it so much..”

~ ~ ~

                “Sehun-ah, stop staring will you?” Kai asked he glanced a bit to his left, immediately looking up front as he was driving. Sehun chuckled cutely, pinching Kai’s cheeks.

                “Where are we going, Jongin-ah?” He asked as he drank his coke that both of them ordered from Mc Donald’s drive thru just now. he helped Kai to drink it by holding the straw as Kai sipped the drink. He then fed Kai French fries and wiped Kai’s mouth with tissue before eating it by himself.

                “We looked like married couple..,” Kai said, receiving a shy chuckle from Sehun. “you know, I saw most married couples do this.” Sehun said as wiped his hands on the tissue. “You wanna get married then?” “With you?” “Then, who? L?” Kai asked as he raised the L issue. Sehun chuckled again.

                “Oh, you like L don’t you?!” Kai asked again as he glanced again to his side. “Well, L’s sweet and cute.. he cared a lot about me-“ suddenly Kai stopped the car.

                “K-Kai, why’d you stop?” Sehun asked, as he look around and there’s nothing but an empty road where Kai stopped.

                “You just praised L in front of me, Thehun! L’th thweet.. bla bla. Seriously, in front of me?” Kai pouted, cross his arms as he looked away from Sehun.

                “Aww. Kim Jongin is jealous?~” Sehun poked Kai’s arms repetitively. Kai won’t budge. “Sorry, Jonginnie~ I was just kidding..” He said as he continued to poke Kai. “Bbuing-bbuing~~” he made a cute face as Kai turned around. Kai immediately smiled and grabbed Sehun’s wrist.

                “Don’t talk about other guys in front of me, okay? i’m a jealous type of guy.” “I will not do it again,” Sehun said as he winked at Kai.

~             ~             ~

                “Wow, look at the sea~~~~” Sehun shouted as he ran towards the sea, arms wide as he smiled widely. Kai just looked from the back, looking at how cute Sehun looked, excited like a kid.

                “Jongin-ah~~ Come here~~” Sehun shouted as he motioned Kai to come near him. Kai shook his head, not wanting to go near the sea. Sehun ran towards him, grabbing his hand and lead him to the sea.

                “How romantic is this…” Sehun mumbled slowly, not knowing that Kai heard what he said. Kai smiled widely, knowing how happy Sehun was. it was a good idea asking Suho, he thought. Sehun really do like sea.

                Both of them sat down as Kai laid the picnic mat under the shady tree. He planned a picnic for the two of them today. This is really the first time he planned out for a date to be honest. Most of the time, his boyfriends planned them. He even made the food by himself.

                “How’s the sandwich?’’ Kai asked as Sehun chomped the sandwich. Sehun smiled happily, “Jjang!”

                “Taste your masterpiece, Jonginnie~” He said as he fed Kai. Kai blushed at Sehun’s bold action, but still eat what Sehun fed him. Lately, Sehun’s very into skin ship. Not that Kai’s complaining, but.. It’s killing him at how Sehun made his heart faster. he wondered if Sehun felt the same way too.

                “Kai..” “Hmm?” Sehun wiped the corner of Kai’s mouth with tissue lovingly. “I-I got a question to ask..” “Shoot. I’m all yours.”

                “You see, I was wondering..” “Why I’m so handsome?” Kai answered in a flash, making Sehun laughed a bit. “I don’t deny that.. but no, I want to ask you..” he paused a moment, thinking whether if his question will be answered or not. Will Kai tell him the truth.

                “why’d you make this 3 dates rule?” He asked after a while, looking at Kai’s eyes directly. To Kai, this isn’t his first time hearing this question asked towards him. But he always chose not to answer it, but not this time. “Easy. I want to feel the sweetness of love. You know, most couples felt tired and sick towards the end of their relationship. So I just want to save the best part of dating.” Sehun nodded quietly as he sipped his drink.

                “That’s the reason..” Sehun mumbled. Kai nodded. Sehun thought that Kai was only playing with people’s heart, that’s why he’s been dating a lot of guys. But to know that Kai’s reason is somewhat legit, he knew Kai is not that of person. He hoped.

 

 

HELLO DEAR SEKAI SHIPPERS~ JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS. ;__; YOU GUISE ARE SO KIND~~