Time is not on our side.

3 Dates

 

“S-Sehun-ah?” once again the voice called. Sehun turned around, knowing that it’s Baekhyun’s voice. ‘Kai must be around.’

                “what are you doing here, Sehunnie?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun looked at the two of them. No Kai. Where is Kai?

                “I-I was going to eat lunch with Kai.” “O-oh. He didn’t come to class today though.” Baekhyun answered, looking at Sehun’s hands, there’s a lunch box with him.

                “W-what?? What’s wrong with him? is he sick? He’s not sick right?” Sehun started to panic a bit, he was sweating.

                “No, no Sehun-ah. He just overslept. He didn’t tell you?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun sighed as he shook his head.

‘We didn’t even text nowadays.’

~             ~             ~

                Sehun was looking at his phone for the nth time tonight. The last time he text Kai was yesterday, and the boy didn’t reply. He sighed. ‘Maybe he didn’t like me anymore.’

                He fell asleep after 2 hours of crying. He missed Kai. But he was sure Kai’s not gonna call him or even text him like Kai always did.

                Tut. Tut.

“Hello..?” Sehun answered, eyes still closed.

“Sehun-ah…” he knew who’s voice it belongs to. He sat up, rubbing his eyes as he stare to the screen of his phone. ‘Love Boy’. It’s him!

“Sehun-ah…” once again the voice called him.

“J-Jongin?” he was on the verge of crying as he heard the boy’s voice. But he gritted his teeth, avoiding himself from doing that.

“Sehun-ah, I- I miss you..” Kai, on the other hand was already crying the whole night. He waited and waited for Sehun to text him like usual, but still, Sehun didn’t. if Sehun didn’t pick up the phone just now, he knew where he would be right now. At a bar. Drunk.

“j-Jongin, I-I miss you too.” Sehun can hear Kai was sobbing at the end of the line, and by that, he cried too. the two exchanged cries thru the phone and cursing at each other about how much they missed one another. And after a while, the two calmed down.

“Sehun-ah, can we meet tomorrow?”

“You mean, as our date?”

….

“Sehun-ah, I..”

“Yeah. Let’s just.. meet tomorrow.” Sehun couldn’t believe the day is tomorrow. After all the dates they’ve been through, tomorrow will be the end of it.

“Sehun, listen..” Kai was about to ask him to forget about the rules, and just be with each other.

“Kai, I really want to see you. I hope we can see each other tomorrow..” ‘Even if it’s for the last time.’

“S-sure.” Both of them didn’t even want to say that it will be they’re last date together. They kept it inside their broken heart, silently passing it. hoping for each other to forget the rules for tomorrow. The last date.

 

But for Sehun, even if Kai forget the rules, it will be their last date after all. because time is not on his side.

 

i have exactly 2 more papers to go, and after that I'll update faster, okay? I THARANG YOU GUYSSSS