Like at first sight.

3 Dates

 

“Excuse me?” Kai said in disbelief. ‘Wow, this boy is fast,’ he thought. In a day, just by meeting him for about 2 hours in Japanese class made Sehun fell for him already? He must be so damn hot, he thought again.

“ah, I mean.. I was like.. fell for you as I saw you.” Sehun’s stuttering, plus his lisp made Kai blushed alone, thinking how cute Sehun would look like right now.

“You saw me this morning, and.. you f-fell for me?”

“I-it was like.. at first sight..”

“what first sight?”

“l-like?” Kai chuckled as he heard the other’s answer. ‘How could a guy possibly sound this cute? And this guy made me feel like..’ he snapped out of his thought as he felt he went overboard.

“You like me?” Kai asked confidently.

“Y-yeah. But, if you don’t then..”

“No, I like you too.”

“Re-really?” Sehun was obviously happy, his voice got high pitched all of a sudden.

“Yeah. I left my book so that I can see you again. But you gave it to Suho Hyung.” Kai said without holding himself back. Sehun, on the other side, was already burned red due to his increasing heart beating, thanks to straight forward Jongin.

“oh, is that how.. well, I wanted to give it back to you but I got class. Plus, I’m..kinda shy to meet you.”

“if you’re shy to meet me, then, we can’t date, huh?”

Sehun eyes went bigger as he heard the word ‘date’ coming out from the guy he fell in love at first sight with, and he heard his Hyung told him about the 3 dates conditions when he asked for Kai’s number, but he don’t care about that. He got no time anyways.

“D-date?! Us? No, I’m not shy. I mean, I’m shy but I want to date you..” He said, mentally face palming himself for saying it too straightforwardly. Kai, on the other hand, danced in victory for finally getting Oh Sehun in his hands.

“Well, then. Let’s date. But, I got some rules.”

“3 dates? I got it.”

“guessing Kyungsoo told you bout it, huh?”

“Yeah, but do tell me by yourself. I wanna hear it from you.”

                With a sigh, Kai told Sehun the conditions of his 3 dates. He always felt bored to repeat this to every guy he met and date, but this time, it’s an exception.

“1st, we are only allowed to date 3 times. 3 dates only, and then, we’re done, over. 2nd, whenever we’re dating, just the two of us can be together, no other people allowed. And 3rd, right after our 3rd date is over, you and I are not allowed to contact each other again. You got it?”

“But, in between our 3 dates, we can text and call each other as much as possible, right?” Kai smiled at the question asked. He hummed a simple yes.

“but I meet you every Monday for Japanese class… and there’s possibilities I meet you during school days so-”

“That, my love, is not considered as date. That’s a class. And I don’t want you to skip class so our 3 dates won’t end, right? I’m not mean.. and plus, university is not a great place for a date, so if we met, I don’t consider it as a date..”

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Sehun cleared his throat as he clenched his fist tight, not gonna regret his decision of 3 dates with Kai. He never felt in love before, and he thought of dating a guy that he fell for at first sight could teach him love, even for 3 dates only.

“Deal. Let’s date.”