tuxedo.

3 Dates

 

Kai told Sehun to wear tuxedo for tonight’s date. Last date. Sehun sighed as he looked at the mirror one last time, fixing his bow tie.

                ‘the very last time I’ll meet Kai.’

                Kai told him to wait at the dorm, he’ll pick him up around 7 pm. But he didn’t know that Sehun didn’t live there anymore. he moved out to live with his brother, Luhan.

                But he didn’t tell Kai that. Why should he, anyways? Kai wouldn’t bother about him after the night ends. But still, he walked to his old dorm, not trying to object Kai’s order. That’s the best thing he can do for Kai for their last date.

                It was almost 7 pm, and Sehun was sitting in his previous room he shared with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was going out too, another date with Suho.

                “Sehun, you should make push back your hair, you know?” Kyungsoo said as he turned to look at Sehun. “Why, hyung?” “You know, to make you look ier~”

                Sehun laughed a bit, he can feel that he was less nervous, thanks to his Kyungsoo Hyung. Kyungsoo walked to him and styled his hair, to show his y forehead.

                “Oh Sehun, you should do this often you know!” Sehun looked at the mirror, and he himself thinks he looked way to y when his hair was pushed back.

                “This way, Kai will never leave you.” Kyungsoo said, and immediately Sehun frowns. “He had to leave me anyways, Hyung.”

~             ~             ~

                Kai called Sehun, saying that he was already at the dorm’s gate. Sehun checked himself in the mirror once again before he went down to meet his boyfriend. Soon to be ex. First ex.

                Kai was waiting for Sehun patiently. As soon as he saw Sehun, he can’t help but to slightly gasp in awe, seeing how ing y Oh Sehun was. Wearing a tuxedo like he asked him to, a bow tie, and most importantly, the hair. The pushed back hair. ing y pushed back hair. He gulped hard as Sehun came closer to him, smiling shyly.

                “H-Hi.” Sehun said as he smiled cutely. Kai mentally slapped himself for being blank at the sight of Oh y Sehun, and replied ‘Hello, Sehunnie’, making Sehun’s heart beat faster with the low tone of Kai’s voice. Super seductive.

                In the car, the two didn’t even talk much, just stealing glances from each other, smiling like a fool. Sehun was about to die, or at least he thought so when saw Kai after a while. And to his surprise, Kai, too pushed back his hair, showing his handsome forehead. Kai is always handsome in Sehun’s eyes, but nothing beats Kai in suits, black tie, pushed back hair. It made him die.

                Sehun finally came back to the world when the car stopped at a house. He looked around. This is not a restaurant.

                “K-Kai, where are we?” He asked as Kai opened the door for him. Kai smiled nervously, replying, “My house.”