Brother and Sister eh?!

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

 

"Nothing! Nothing happened!" you made a ‘X’ sign with both of your hands. While Myungsoo said, " She fall on top of me that’s all. Nothing special."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Uh-huh, right.. As if you’re expecting us to believe what you said ey" Chunji said sarcastically as he raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing happened. OMG, don’t you trust your bestfriend? She fall on top of me for crying out loud. She tripped and lost her balance, so yeah. And she ended on top of me." Myungsoo exclaimed in a Matter-of-fact tone.

"Okay okay. Whatever. I was just kidding dude." Chunji said as he patted Myungsoo’s shoulder.

All of them just nodded. "Okay.. Whatever it is. I’m hungry.." Sunjong said as he pouts. " Yeah.. Its lunch hours am i right? Where should we eat then guys?" Sunggyu asked and smiled. smiley You guys nodded.

"Let’s go to Mc Donald!" Ricky blurted out.smiley

"Eyy~ Yesterday we already ate there omg.. Can’t you give the girls a chance to talk?"frown Changjo exclaimed as he smiled sweetly at the girls including you.

"I’m fine with everything." you said and shrugged.

A-PINK and Eun Mi nodded as in agreement.

"Well.. Let’s go eat pizza! You guys fine with that?" Woohyun asked as he raised an eyebrow looking at you guys waiting for an answer.

"We’re fine with that. It’s been a long time since i ate pizza. I miss pizza. Cheesy weezy pizza yumm yummeh!" Dongwoo replied as he smiles widely. "Pizza everyone?" Sunggyu asked once again. You guys just nodded. "Aright then. Kaja! My stomach is grumbling~"

***

Soon you guys arrived at the pizza’s junction. There were 22 of you. So, you guys used two long and large tables. The boys were sitting together at the other while the girls sits at the other table next to TeenFinite. Sunggyu and Sungjong ordered alot of pizza’s. The smell was so tempting. It was damn delicious. You ate only two sliced of pizza because you’re already full. Everyone was still enjoying eating their pizza’s. You chuckled looking at them how hungry they were.

You took your camera and took a pic of them eating the pizza. *SNAP*

You smiled looking at the picture that you just took. All of them stopped eating and looked at you. You looked up and you saw 21 hungry creatures were looking at you. “Continue with your eating. I’m full. So, just continue with your bussiness ne?” you smiled.

“Did you just took a picture of us eating?” Niel asked. You nodded.

“Us? Eating? With my hungry face expression? I’m not ready yet!” Sungyeol whined and pouts. “ Ne.. That’s right. Eyy~ Gwaenchana. You all looked pretty good. Trust me. Now eat up before the pizza gets cold.” You exclaimed as you showed them the picture you took.

They continued to eat.

***

“ Ehem.. *coughs* Eun Na-ah, what’s your relationship with my bestfriend, Chunji? I found that he always called you princess.” Myungsoo asked as he sip his mango juice.

“ N-ne? Chunji oppa is it- -” you were cut off by L.Joe. “Relationship you said? Dude.. don’t tell me you didn’t know..” L.Joe said.

“ Know what?” Myungsoo asked as he raised an eyebrow.

“ Yah.. Don’t tell me you’re the only one who doesn’t know - -” Sungyeol was cut off by Sungjong. “ doesn’t know that they are..” Sungjong stopped talking when Sungyeol slapped his arm. He flinched. “ Oucchhh!! Hyung!” he said.

“ YAH! WAIT UNTIL I FINISH TALKING HUH? Okay. Where did i stop?” Sungyeol said as he looked at Myungsoo.

“ Umm, who doesn’t know..” Myungsoo said as he continued eating his pizza.

“Yeah right. That you doesn’t know that they are related as in ‘brother and sister’. Well, you know that Eun Mi is Eun Na’s dongsaeng right?” Sungyeol ethusiasically explained as he emphasizing the word ‘brother and sister’.

Myungsoo choked the food he ate. He sip his mango juice and cleared his throat. “ *coughs* Mwoh?! Say what..?! Heyy hey hey, how come i’m the only one didn’t know about this? Huh? Dude, of course i know about that.” Myungsoo exclaimed as his face was like..

“ Don’t you remember? The day when i want to introduce her to you guys? But you didn’t care and continued to sleep. Duhh.. Don’t blame us for that.” Chunji exclaimed. “ Eyy~ Myungsoo-ah, don’t tell me you’re jealous. Aha! You like princess is it?!” Chunji continued and he smirked as he poked Myungsoo's cheek. All of us burst out into laughter. laugh

“ Ohh yeah right. My bad. What the?! OH MY GEE! NO! YAH! It’s just that I’ve  been thinking about it lately. Wondering why you called her princess. THAT’S ALL DUHH.” Myungsoo exclaimed as he glares at Chunji. You looked at him then, he looked at you. And... he was blushing?blush

‘Yeah yeah, whatever. Oh! Look at you! You’re blushing! The ice kingka is blushing. Oh my god. How cute.” Woohyun said between his laugh. Everyone continued to laugh as well.laugh

“ Ugh, what ever hyung!” Myungsoo looked away at other direction as he face continued to blush.blush You giggled at his cuteness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Heyy! I'd updated! So hope you guys enjoyed reading! And oh! Thank you so much for subscribing dear subscribers.To all the silent readers.. Comment and subscribe as well nae? 

You subscribe? I'll be like..

Oh! And here's Kai~ :D

Andd.. Baekhyun! Gosh.. he is ADORABLE.

And Chanyeol! Awww~ Cute! *puing puing*