School

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

Your driver drove you and your siblings to school.

 

“Mwaahh..” your oppa, Chunji yawned. “Hmph.. I’m still sleepy..” he muttered and yawned again.

“What did you do last night? And.. what time did you sleep?” Eun Mi asked.

“ Uhh, games? Around 3 i guess.” he replied.

 

“ Whoaa~ You slept early.” You sarcastically said.

Soon, you guys arrived at school. As you guys walk in the school entrance door, girls start to squealing and screaming. You and Eun Mi don’t really care because both of you were used to it already.

 

“Oppa! Be mine!” “Oppa! Saranghae!” “Oppa! You’re handsome” “Oppa! Be my boyfriend.”

 

Chunji just threw a smile and winked at his fangirls. “KYAAA!!”

 

“Gimme a break. Puhlease.” You rolled your eyes.

“ Omg unnie. Hell.” Your dongsaeng mumbled.

 

“Chunji-ah!” you guys heard someone yelled as he came towards you guys.

“Sung Jongie! Where are the others?” Chunji asked.

“On the way.” he said as he waved his hands to you and Eun Mi.

“KYAAA!!! INFINITE OPPA! TEEN TOP OPPA! KYAAA!!” Girls screamed and some were squealing crazily as they saw a group of boys came towards you guys. *Infinite and Teen Top. Kingka’s of the school.* you thought.

The kingka’s were busy talking and chit chat with each other. You and Eun Mi were about to leave and go to your class. Suddenly, the queenka’s purposely pushed you and Eun Mi.

Your’s and Eun Mi’s stuff dropped on the floor. All attentions and eyes were at both of you. Luckily Eun Mi hold the locker next to her so that she wont fall down.

 

Well, you lost your balance and was about to fall on the ground as you saw the ground getting nearer. *DAMN! CAN’T ANYTHING GET ANY WORSE?*

You shut your eyes and prepared for the pain you’ll get.

Myungsoo saw it. He quickly grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. Eun Mi, Infinite and Teen Top gasped as their jaws dropped as they saw what just happened.

"WHOAAHH~!" Eun Mi together with TeenFinite said in unison.

 

The queenka’s jaws dropped as well. “I didn’t see that coming. DAMN! Bad timing i guess.” the leader of queenka, Woori whined. Some of the fangirls were squealing because of jealousy.

 

“Whoa~ did you guys saw what L-hyung just did a sec ago?” Sung Jong asked as he points his fingers towards you and Myungsoo.

Eun Mi together with TeenFinite nodded as in response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : So... err, how was it? Comment and subscribe! ^^ hehehe sorry for the bad english. English is my second language.. so yeah!