Morning

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

It was morning. The sun was shining brightly. Today you woke up early than you expected. “It’s 6.15 a.m? Whoa, I’m up early today.” You muttered. You wash up and get ready for school. You wear your school uniform neatly. You pack up all your school stuff in your bag including your GalPi, Galaxy Player.

 

You went downstairs quietly. You went to the kitchen and saw you chefs and maids were busy preparing breakfast. One of your maids saw you came into the kitchen. She bowed.

 

“Oh? Good Morning agassi! You’re up early.” Soon all eyes was at you.

“ Oh?! Eun Na agassi! Breakfast is not ready yet. You’re up early. Wae? Dream of someone? Eyy~” one of your chef teased you.

 

“Annyeong. Ne. Ohh, gwaenchana. Aish, aniyo.. Can i help? Breakfast will be serve faster..” you said and smiled.

“Jinja? You sure agassi?”

 

“Eyy, of course!” you beamed and help them. Later, your parents and your siblings came.

“Annyeong!”

“Hmm.. Ne. Morning.. Eun Na-ah? You’re... up early.”your mom said.

 

You smiled and nodded. Breakfast was already served. “ Woww, YUMMEH!”Eun Mi, your dongsaeng blurted as she saw delicious foods on the dining table.

 

 

 

   

 

You and your family chuckled to your dongsaengs childishness. You and your family enjoyed the breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey There~! How was it? Its bored huh? Sorry if its bored.. I'll try to make a good one. I promise :)