Goodnight

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

Myungsoo's POV

Both of us were running in circles all over the living room. She tried to catched me up but failed. I ran faster than her.

"Oyy! Come back here you.. you.. IDIOT HOTTIE!" she hissed.

"Why? Too slow to catch me up? huh? huh? huh?" I as I stuck out a tongue.

"Yah! Ughh! I'm gonna get you. Ohh yeah! I will! Muahahaha" she replied as she faked an evil laughed.

"Uh-huh.. Really? We'll see about that. Come and get me!" I mocked her as I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes as she continued to catched me. *It's really fun teasing you Eun Na-ah. Like it when you're blushing. Cute.* I thought.

End Of Myungsoo's POV

The others was laughing at the both of you. Chunji turned off the tv.

"I guess, we have an entertaining show for free! Guess we're not bored?" Chunji exclaimed as he continued laughing.

"TOTALLY" A-PINK replied as they laughed.

"They look like a couple! Awwhhh!" Sungjong squealed.

"Awwhh! I know right! They do look like a lovely couple~" Ricky said as he grinned widely.

"Eww, guys.. Stop acting like a girl for crying out loud. Let's just enjoy the show. And I absolutely agreed about that. They do!" L.Joe winked.

Eun Na's POV

I tried to catched him up but I failed! He was too fast for me! Ohh great! I didnt gave up. I keep on catching him untill I finally catched up with him. I quickly grabbed his collar and spun him around. HAH! GOTCHA! I smirked.

"Where are you going huh? Idiot hottie? huh?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Holy .. How did you.. ugh, forget it." he mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

He begins to run away but I managed to grabbed his collar and his wrist. I flipped him off. Showing off him my martial arts. 

Unfortunately, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down with him.

And BAAAMM! I fall on top of him. Yes, that's right people.. I fall on top of that idiot hottie AGAIN. Ohh great!

"Ouuuuuccchhh! My ankle~" I groaned. I slowly opened my eyes. And Oh My God! I gasped. My eyes widened to see our face just inches away. 

The tips of our nose touched each other and the smell of apple infused into my nose. *I love his scent* I thought as I blushed.

End Of Eun Na's POV

"WHOOOOOOOO!!~" the others said unison. Myungsoo smirked and cupped your face. 

"Eun Na-ah, please get up from me?" Myungsoo asked as he smiled. You snapped out of your thought and came back to reality. 

"Uhh, Mianei." you muttered under your breath as you felt yourself heating up. You stood up awkwardly.

He stood up and winked at you. Your face instantly turns into red like tomato. You looked away, not able to meet his gaze.

"Woww.. did you see Eun Na blushing" Na Eun asked as she smiled widely.

You shook your head. "NOO! NO I DIDNT." you replied as you make a 'X' sign with your hands. You pouted.

You sighed as you rolled your eyes. Everyone chuckled at your cuteness.

After a few hours past, it was bed time..

"Hey guys, why dont you guys spend your nights at here. There are plenty of rooms here.. " Chunji told TeenFinite as he raised an eyebrow.

Eun Mi, Ha Young and Nam Joo yawnedas they rubbed their eyes. You noticed it and said, "You girls should sleep now. It's getting late. I bet you guys are tired. Goodnight Girls..." you hugged them and ruffled Eun Mi's hair. They nodded as in agreement and went to Eun Mi's room. 

"Okay, let us call our parents to let them know." Sunggyu said. All of the guys took out their phones and began calling their parents.

"Okayy done!" the sang.

"Oppa, I think the girls need some sleep.. They are pretty tired." you said to Chunji as you looked at your friends who were yawning and rubbing their eyes.

"Okay.. Yeah.. It's getting late too. You should get some sleep too princess." Chunji said as he hugged you and ruffled your hair.

You nodded. You signaled the girls to go first as they were getting realllyyyy sleepy.

"Goodnight girls~" the boys sang. "Night Na Eun!" L.Joe shouted. Na Eun spun around and looked at him then smiled before she went into your room.

All of us looked at L.Joe who was smiling like a fool. "Dude, you're smiling.. and its creeping me out!" Sungyeol said.

"I just said Goodnight to her. Duh~" L.Joe sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okayy guys.. I better go to sleep too. I'm....quite exhausted and I really had fun! Thanks!" you said as you bowed 90 degrees.

"No problem Eun Na-ah... It's our pleasure to do that." Sunggyu said and smiled.

"Okayy, GOODNIGHT PRINCESS-AH! SWEET DREAMS.." they sang as the emphasized the word SWEET DREAMS.

" Good night Eun Na.." Myungsoo mumbled as he winked at you.

"Good night" you flashed them a sweet smile before you went to your room.

Once you went to your room, you quickly closed the door and leaned against it. "Myungsoo winks at me. He's hot."you muttered under your breath.

You looked around the room to see your friends all sleeping soundly. You sighed in relief. "Luckily no one heard--" you was cut off by Na Eun.

"I heard that you knoww.. Ouhh, someone's falling in love~" Na Eun sang as she sat up.

You shot her a glare. "Whatever. It's fine if it's you. And ouhhhh~ Someone likes you~" you mocked her. 

She instantly blushed and shot a glare at you.

"Goodnight Eun Na-ah~" she said and smiled. And then she continued to sleep.

"Hahaha, Goodnight bestie.." you mumbled.

You laid on your bed as you stared at the ceiling. Soon, you're now off to dreamland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Sorry for updating kinda late. Blame my homeworks. Yeah, school starts again after two weeks of holidays. Damn it. T^T

Well, I hope you enjoyed. 

P.S COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.. THANK YOU :) 

And sorry for the spelling errors. Mianei~ ^^