Hanging Out Part 2

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

After you guys ate the dinners, you guys went back to the living room. We flopped on the couch while Teen Top sat on the floor. Chunji flipped on the tv. 

"There's no interesting shows or dramas tonight" Chunji whined as he keep on changing the channels.

"Ohh! It's Spongebob! It's been awhile I watched this." Sungjong innocently said.

You and the others just chuckled at Sungjong. All of you ended up watching Spongebob Squarepants.

Soon, your stomach growled. 

Eun Na's POV

My stomach growled. *Oh my god, not now!~~* I thought as I felt myself blushing. I looked down felt embarrassed. When I looked up I gasped when everyone was looking at me. They didn't say a word and so am I. It was an awkward silence. All I could hear was my heart beating and the sounds that came from the tv. After a few seconds of an awkward silence all of us burst out laughing.

"Omg, that was hilarious!" Na Eun said and continued to laughed.

"Was that your stomach growling?"

"We just ate dinner princess-ah~"

"Or did you just FART? Hahahaha"

I stopped laughing and looked at Myungsoo. I shot him a glare and stuck out a tongue.

"I did not!"

"You did right?"

"NO! No I didn't you idiot hottie!" 

*OMG, did i just said hottie?! Damn it Eun Na.. Damn it. Ugh, whatever..* I thought.

"Okay, what? Idiot? and did I heard you calling me hottie?" Myungsoo whispered the last word. He smirked.

"Yeah! I did! Why? Got a problem with that idiot hottie?!" I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Yah, whatever. But, you just fart.. Fartie hottie!" he said as he stuck out a tongue at me. He stood up.

"NO I DIDN'T YOU IDIOT HOTTIE! DON'T MAKE ME KICK YOUR ~" I threatened him as I stood up.

"Oh YES you did fartie hottie~ Ohh, come and get me fartie hottie" he sang and smirked. He begins to run.

"Come here you, idiot hottie. I'm gonna.. I'm gonna, break your bones into pieces." I half-yelled as I tried to catched him.

"Come and get me.. Eyy~ Why are you slow fartie hottie?" he laughed and continued running.

"Ohh, you're dead once I get you idiot hottie." I mumbled.

Both of us were running in circles all over the living room.

End Of Eun Na's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Another chappie! ;) I just want some MyungEun moments.. :3 Hehehe Hope you enjoyed! Will update again soon. ;)

P.S COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :) THANK YOU