Awkward Much?

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

You blushed the moment you realized he was holding your hand. You looked at him. *His hand is so warm* you thought. You blushed once again at your thoughts. You can feel that your face was heating up. You tried to control it. But you cant. Too bad your oppa noticed it.

 

"Princess-ah, you okay? You're face is kinda red. Are you sick" Chunji asked he held up his right hand to touch your forehead.

You slightly yank his hand away. "A-aniyo oppa. I'm perfectly fine." you smiled awkwardly. He chuckled then nodded.

 *ringgggggggggggggg*  The school bell rang and its time to go to class.

 

Then, you felt someone patted your shoulder. You spun around to see who it was. And....

It's him. Myungsoo.

"Hey don't worry to much. Those queenka's are a bunch of idiots. We'll haunt them if they bother you again ne?" he said as he smiled at you showing his dimples.

" Oh? Uhh-yeah. Ehehehe" you smiled then laugh awkwardly.

 "Hey guys.. i think we better go to class now or else teacher will be mad at us." Hoya said and he was about to walk away. TeenFinite, Eun Mi, You and Myungsoo were still standing there looking at Hoya disbelief. Well, usually.. he'll be the last one to came in the class.

" Yah! You guys coming or not huh?" he raised an eyebrow then he walk away.

You guys shrugged. " Okay then. We'll see you guys during recess then." Sunggyu said then he walks away too together with TeenFinite.

" Unnie.. You okay right? I guess I'll see you later ne? L-oppa take care of unnie. Bye~" Eun Mi said as she waves her hands to myungsoo and you.

 

Eun Mi together with TeenFinite went to their class leaving you and Myungsoo alone.

You looked at him and he looked at you. *Okay, only us here. Us?! Awkwardd...* you thought.

 

" So, umm--" both of you broke the awkward silence at the same time.

" Err, you go first" you smiled at him showing your dimples.

* OH MY GEE, she have dimples?! How CUTE is that! Wait. Hold Up! What?! UGH, SNAP OUT OF IT.* Myungsoo thought.

" It's okay. I'm fine. You go first.. Ladies first.." he replied as he smirks.

* This dude knows how to smirks.. Cute. AHHH! Stop it!* you thought. " Well... i guess we should be going too then." you said.

You walked leaving him dumbfounded. You were walking then suddenly, he grabbed your wrist and spun you around facing him. He leaned closer to you. Your eyes widened at his sudden action. You shut your eyes as you saw him leaning closer to you and thinking of what'll happen next.

"OMO! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS HOTTIE DOING?!* you thought. Your face was turning red. You can say that blushing.

He smirked. You felt his warm breath getting nearer towards you. You blushed. *Ohh~ Look at  her blushing. Cute. Doesn't she know that her face is red like a tomato when she blushed? Adorable* he thought. He smirked again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey there readers! Ohoooo~ i'm starting to imagining stuff again now~ silly me. pssh.. :3 anyways.. Thanks for reading my story.. Please comment and subscribe everyboddeyhh.. XD