Recess time.. Outing with TeenFinite?

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

Both of you are now at the front door of your class. You looked at him. " So, uh, thanks again for sending me to my class?" you said.

" Ohh.. Nahh.. It's not a big deal. Pleasure mine." he said. "Okay then." you simply said.

" Soo err, I guess I'll see you later, during recess? at the cafeteria --" he stop talking and looks at you. "Eun Na.. The names Lee Eun Na." you sarcastically said.

" Yeah! Right.. I'll see you at the cafeteria later Eun Na.." he said and smiled as he waves his hand to you then walks away.

You went in to your class. Once you came in the class. Your bestfriends attacked you. They hugged you tightly. " I c-cant b-breathe" you muttered under your breath. They broke the hug. " Oh? Mian~" they sang as each one of them ruffled your hair.

" It's okay.. Yah! My hair.." you pouts. Na Eun fix your hair. "There you go. I miss you~" she said. "Nawhh~ I miss you too! Buddy!" you said as you gave her a hug.

" Psh..You only missed her? Not US " Eun Ji emphasized the word us.

" Aigoo~ Of course i missed you guys. Bestfriends for crying out loud. The holidays was extremely boring." you said as in A-Matter-Of-Fact tone. 

" Okay okay.. whatever.. Teacher is not here yet. I guess they're having a meeting at the office since it's the first day of school. " Chorong said.

"OHH~" you and the other A-PINK's members chorused. You guys walk to your desks that is located at the back of the class near the windows.

Soon the teacher came. "Settle down guys.. I'm Im Yoona and I'll be your homeroom teacher. Okay.. We'll start the lesson now." the teacher introduce herself to us. *She's pretty kind and nice. Speaking of kind, she quite pretty indeed.* you thought. The lesson starts. Blah blah blah blah..

*RINGGGGGGGGGGG!!* the school bell rangs. It's recess. " Okay class. Make sure you finish your homework and hand it to me tomorrow. I want it to be on my table at emm.. 9 sharp! " she told us before she goes out from our class.

We went to the cafeteria. While i was walking with A-PINK, someone back hug me. I turn around and I saw my dongsaeng, Eun Mi. She smiled at me and she greets the A-PINK members. "Annyeong! Unnie and A-PINK unnies." she said. You smiled and nodded.

While you guys were walking around the cafeteria looking for a place to sit, you heard someone called your name. " Eun Na-ah! Princess, come here and sit with oppa and TeenFinite. Bring your friends along." Chunji waves he hand at you. You and the others stop walking and spun around. You smiled and nodded in response. You, Eun Mi and together with A-PINK walk towards TeenFinite's table.

"Annyeong Eun Na-ah!~ and also Eun Mi with A-PINK" TeenFinite chorused. " Princess-ah, come here sit with us. You too Eun Mi. And yeah, you guys too." Chunji said as he motion us to take a sit. A-PINK was sitting next to Teen Top. While Eun Mi sit next to you. You, Eun Mi together with A-PINK sat across Infinite. You were sitting facing Myungsoo. Chunji was sitting right next to Myungsoo while L.joe was sitting on the left next to Myungsoo. Neil was sitting next to Chunji and he's facing Ricky. Ricky was the only one sitting with the girls.

The sitting arrangement is like this :

              Chorong    BoMi      Eun Ji      Yookyung    Namjoo    Ha Young    Na Eun    Eun Na(you)   Eun Mi   Ricky

Sunggyu                                                                                   -Table-                                                                                       C.A.P

              Woohyun   Hoya   Sungyeol     Changjo    Dongwoo    Sungjong      L.Joe       Myungsoo     Chunji      Neil

All of you were busy eating when Sunggyu suddenly talks. " Ehemm.. *coughs* Guys.. Attention for awhile." Sunggyu said. All of us stops eating and looked at Sunggyu waiting for him to continue with his talking. " Are you guys free this weekend? This Saturday i guess?" Sunggyu asked as he rubbed his neck.

"Nope. We're free this weekend alright. Right guys? Wae?" C.A.P replied as he raised an eyebrow. Teen Top nodded as in response.

" We're all free hyung! Right hyungs?!  Why? You got some plans to do this weekend?" Sunjong blurted out. Infinite just nodded. 

" We.. dont have any plans. So yeah. " Chorong said.

" Okayy. Cool~ That's good. How about you, Eun Na and also you Eun Mi?" Sunggyu asked. Soon all of them were looking at the both of you. 

" Well... I guess we're free?" you smiled and shrugged.  Eun Mi just nodded.

" I'll take that as a yes. " he said and sip his drink. " Meet me at the Rainbow Cafe around 10." he continued.

Everyone nodded and continued eating. Myungsoo kept on stealing glances at you. You noticed it but you didn't really care about you.

Recess was over. And.. lesson start. Blah blah blah blah. - SKIP THE LESSON PART-

School's over and you were waiting for your oppa and dongsaeng at the schools gate. Soon, they came running towards you. Your driver was waiting at the car park. " Sorry i'm late. Mianei unnie~" Eun Mi said. " Ani. Gwaenchana." you smiled and made an 'OKAY' sign with your right hand. "KAJA, GIRLS!" Chunji said.

You guys arrived at the mansion. You went to your room and wash up. You ate dinner with your siblings. Then, later you went back to your room to sleep.

Eun Na's POV

I went back to my room. I sat at the edge of my bed. You sighed. " OMG I'm exhausted. Damn tired. Speaking of tired, during recess L kept on glancing at me? Or was it someone else. Ugh, whatever. Like I care.. Am i right Fluffy?" you were talking with your cat, Fluffy. 

~Meowwwwwwwwww~ Fluffy walks away then it sleeps.

"I'll be sleeping too then." you yawn. You were lying on your bed and keep on thinking of L. Soon, you slept soundly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey~ Quite a long chapter huh? Next chapter will be the outing with TeenFinite, A-PINK and also Eun Mi. So yeah~ Thanks for subscribing. and thanks for reading this story fanfic-ers. Subscribe and comment ne? ^^ I'll update again soon. I'm hungry now. So yeahh.. I wanna eat now.. My stomach's grumbling. :3 I hope you enjoyed reading this story! :)