Child hood friends?

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

Hey guyss~~ SaRanbluwie's here.. Sorry for the harsh words on the previous chapter. I'm really sorry. Mianei! :/ I was too excited? writing the previous chapter? Ehehehe ^^ Anyways! Here's an another updated! Hope you guys enjoy! :D

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You sighed. Myungsoo cupped your face as he looked at you straight in the eyes. " I'm really really sorry Eun Na-ah. It's all my fault you're getting hurt. I'm really sorry! Mianei~" Myungsoo said as he wiped your tears away.

You stared at him and blinked for a couple of times. You just nodded and continues to stared at him.

"I won't.. I mean, We won't let anyone hurt you Eun Na-ah. And, I know it really hurts. Dont lie and stop faking a smile ne?" Myungsoo said as he ruffled your hair.

"Ehh? Ottoke.. Uhh, how do you.. k-know? Ahh~ Yeah." You stuttered as you blushed.

Myungsoo didn't respond, instead he just smirked. 

" Princess-ah!" " Unnie!" Chunji and Eun Mi approached you as they pushed Myungsoo away from you.

"Ohh? Hey~~" you smiled. "Don't hey us! Look at you! Your cheeks are damn red!" Eun Mi exclaimed as Chunji sighed.

"Oyy~ Don't push me! Can't you say.. 'EXCUSE ME'??" Myungsoo said as he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry bro. You were blocking the way..."Chunji simply replied as he smiled at him then he turned back at you.

"Why didn't you call us? Give us a call to help you dealing with the idiots? Luckily one of your fans told us! Ohh, thank god." he said as he hugged you tightly then he let you go.

" Guys, let's go to the nurse's office. Her cheeks are damn red like a tomato." Sungjong exclaimed.

You guys went to the nurse's office. Miss Gina, the nurse gave you ice packs. "Here, it wiil get better soon. It's not really serious so yeah. It will slowly make the pain on your cheeks decreases.." she said.

You smiled at her and nodded as you put the ice packs on your cheeks. "Ouhhhh~ So cold! Brrrr.." you mumbled. You friends was standing like a doll, while looking at you.

Your friends chuckled at your cuteness. You looked at Myungsoo who was leaning against the door. He noticed you were staring at him. He walked towards you and sat on a chair infront of you. * Ohh~ He can read my mind. LOL XD* you thought.

"L-ssi, thanks again. You'd helped me alot. Gomawo L-ssi." you said as you flashed him a sweet smile.

He nodded. " No problem. It's not a big deal." 

"Let's go outside guys. Let them have a lil' chit chat for awhile." L.Joe said as he nudged Chunji.

"Ohh! Oh yeah. That's right. Have fun chit chatting you two!" Chunji beamed as he and L.Joe went outside followed by the others. Chorong gave you a ENJOY-YOUR-LOVE-TALK-BUDDY look before she closed the door. You just rolled your eyes and sighed. Myungsoo giggled at your cuteness. Both of you enjoyed talking with each other.

Meanwhile, outside the nurse's office..

"Hyung, Myungsoo had been kind of different lately." Sungyeol said as he tapped Sunggyu's shoulder. Sunggyu just nodded and smiled.

"Ohh yeah! I noticed that too! Our ice kingka never been so.. so, uhh.. protective and caring?" Hoya exclaimed.

"Ohh? You're absolutely right.. He always acted cold everytime before he met you know who~" L.Joe sang as he nudged Chunji.

"My sister? Princess? Ohoo, yeah. He instantly changed after he met her. It's been a longtime since he moved to U.S. And, yeah. Came back again." Chunji exclaimed as he grinned widely.

"Ehh? You mean they knew eachother in the first place?! Okay dude, I'm confused." Dongwoo said as he tilted his head.

"What do you mean by -It's been a longtime since he moved to U.S-?" Namjoo asked.

"Ohh yeah! Chunji oppa is right. LOL how can I forget about that.. Yupe. They knew each other longgggggg time ago." Na Eun exclaimed.

"It was a longgg story. Me, Myungsoo, Eun Na and Na Eun were bestfriends since child hood. Myungsoo was my bestie of course, and Na Eun was Eun Na's BFF's." Chunji said.

All of them nodded. Na Eun continued, "L oppa and Eun Na were pretty closed.. But, it all started when.." she sighed.

Chunji continued, " When Myungsoo had to moved to U.S to follow his parents dealing with their business. Myungsoo was the only child so, his parents of course have many hopes on him. Before he moved away to U.S, he made a promise to Eun Na that he'll be back and he'll marry her one day. Nawwhh, so sweet. After for all the years he'd been in U.S, he came back with new looks and personality."

" Awwhh~ I remembered that. So sweet. Hmm.. Unfortunately, he might have forgotten about the promise he made. He also had forgotten about Eun Na. Ohh man, I hate it! Well, he definitely remembered his bestie, Chunji oppa. Ugh, now both of them are like completely strangers now! Ohh godd.." Na Eun continued as she sighed.

"Uwaaahhhhh~ L oppa really made that promised with Eun Na unnie? Awwhh what a sweet storyy.." Ha Young muttered.

"Whoahh~ Fawesomee much! What a small world.." Niel said.

"Yupe.. Indeed.." Chunji and Na Eun said at the same time. The others just nodded their heads as thier jaws dropped. 

Later on.. After a few minutes past, you and Myungsoo came out of the nurse's office while you were laughing at Myungsoo's stories.

"Omo! Jinja? Woohyun oppa really did that?! Omg hahahahahaha" you said as you laughed.

"Hahahaha! Yeah! Hyung really did it. Like seriously." Myungsoo said as he laughed too.

"Oyy~ What are you guys laughing about me? huh? Make fun of me huh? huh? huh?" Woohyun pouted.

"Nothing hyung. Remember when you.. uhh, you know.." Myungsoo raised an eyebrow as he smirked.

"Yah, shut up! Dont say it." Woohyun glared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo and you chuckled.

"Sooooo.. did you guys have fun chit chat with each other?" Chorong asked as she emphasized the word fun.

Both of you just nodded and smiled.

"Guuuuuuuyyyyysssss.... Lets go to the cafeteria? Let's eat? I'm HUNGREHH! oh my godd." Ricky whined.

"Yeah yeah. C'mon guys." you said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Sooo, how was it? Boring chappie huh? Sorry guys! My brain is completely blank and I'm kind of sleepy.. So yeah. Hope you understand. :)

Ps. Comment and Subscribe pleasee?? :)