Myungsoo My Idiot Hottie Boyfie

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

"Well, that's amazing."you said. "No. It's miraclee.. Now that she likes Chunji from the beginning that she just used me to make Chunji jealous.. I guess no one will disturb US." Myungsoo emphasized the word 'US' as he pecked your cheeks. You smiled and pecked his cheeks too.

"C'mon. Let me send you to your class aite?" he asked as he slung his arm over your shoulder.

"Wokayyss" you beamed.

Both of you are now infront of your class. Student in your class were staring at the both of you.

"I'll see you later oppa!" you're about to go when he grabbed your wrist and spun you around as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You heard gasp from the students in your class. You cleared your throat.

"O-oppa, what do y-you think you're d-doing?" you stuttered.

"What? Can't a boyfriend do this to his girlfriend? huh?" he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. "My classmates are looking at us. More like staring." you said through gritted teeth.

Myungsoo frowned as he pulled you closer to him closing the gap between both of you. Your eyes widened. "Ignore them. Uhh babe, wait a sec." he looked at your classmates and.. "MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS PEOPLE!!" he yelled at them.

You face palmed yourself. "MYUNGSOOOOO!" you half-yelled then you look at your innocent classmates, "Sorry guys. He's crazy. Don't mind this crazy jerk." you sarcastically said.

"Babe? Crazy jerk huh? Really babe? Really?"

"What? It's true anyways."

"Whatever. Okay! Back to bussiness!"

You glared at him.

"Don't glare at your boyfie like that.." he faked a cry.

"Ohh stop with your acting oppa." you poked his cheeks.

He smiled. "I'll see you later. Recesss~ Bye babe! Take care aite?! Please do miss me!" he quickly pecked you on the lips and hugged you.

You were like O.O

"Nawhh! You're cute! Bye babe!" he ruffled your hair.

He walked away leaving you dumbfounded. -.-

*I'm soo gonna kill you later Myung!* you thought.

"Wokayss Eun Na-ahh.. Snap out of your loveyy thoughts buddy!" Na Eun said as she pulled you into the class.

"Ohh? Na Eun. Ehh?! What?" 

"Ohh nothing. I'm talking with the wall." she said as she sat down on her chair.

You rolled your eyes and sat down on your chair too. Soon your teacher came in.

"Morning guys! I have some paperworks for you guys! Tadahh! Revision people! It'll be your homework so, please pass up your homeworks tomorrow." Mr. Choi beamed.

"OMG I HATE MATHS HOMEWORKS" Na Eun frowned.

"I hate THIS chapter. It's damn hardd.." you mumbled.

"Sure it is my friend~" A-PINK chorused.

-Meanwhile, in Myungsoo's class..-

"Chunji-ah.. What do you think of Woori?" Myungsoo asked as he nudged Chunji.

The teacher was teaching but it was damn bored. Some of the students fall asleep and of course some of them were talking. While Woori who is sitting at the corner of the class with her friends just stared at her book.

"Huh? Who?" Chunji asked.

"What do you think of Woori, you idiot?" Myungsoo repeated as he rolled his eyes.

"Woori? Wait.. Dont tell me you're cheating on my sister man!" Chunji shot him a glare.

Myungsoo frowned and sighed. "Never man. Never.. I only LOVE your sister. Okay man. Only her."

"Okay.. Goodd.. If you're planning on cheating on my sis.. I'm seriously gonna kick your ~" Chunji sang.

"So, what do you think of Woori?" he repeated once again.

"Woori? Well.." Chunji looked at Woori, "she's pretty and smart.. She's cute too. And also, I like to see her laugh. She's just soo cute man. But I totally don't get it why she hate my sister. Being a kind man, I forgave her anyways. Her smile is just soo-" Chunji stopped half way when he saw Myungsoo stared at him in disbelief. Myungsoo's jaws dropped. 

"What? You asked me what do I think about her right?" Chunji said as he poked Myungsoo's cheeks.

Myungsoo grinned. "OMGDUDEITHINKYOU'REFALLINGINLOVEWITHHEROMGMAN" Myungsoo said without taking a breath.

Chunji blushed and looked away, trying to hid his blush from his dear friend.

"I dont know. I think so." Chunji mumbled.

"Ehemm, I heard that Chanhee-ah" Myungsoo .

"Ohh, shut up man" Chunji glared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo just innocently smiled at him.

KRINGGGGGG!!!

Soon, the bell rang after spending hours of the boring lessons.

 

Eun Na's POV

Finally! It's recess! My stomach is grumbling. I'm hungry alright.

Ugh, great! Homeworkk people.. I packed all of my stuff and walked out of the class with A-PINK.

"I'm seriously hating Maths.. It's killing me~" Boomi whined.

"Tell me about it. I'm gonna ask for answer from mister smarty pants later." Eunji said.

All of us looked at her with a who-are-you-talking-about look.

"Ohh, it's Sungyeol by the way.. And why are you guys looking at me like that?!" Eunji made a face.

"Pfft hahaha, okay buddy. Yeollie oppa huh? Good luck with that~" I smirked.

"Yeahh~ Good luck missy!" A-PINK said in unison except for Eunji.

Eunji just nodded and rolled her eyes.

"BABEEEE!!! I MISSED YOU OH MY GOD!" I heard someone yelled.

I spun around and laugh out loud people! My idiot hottie jerk boyfriend yelling like a maniac.

"Babee! I miss you.. And guess what?" Myungsoo quickly pecked my cheeks.

"What? Guess what?" I blinked at him.

"Chunji is dammnn falling in LOVE~" he sang as he emphasized the word 'LOVE'.

I smiled and nodded. "Yupe! He is..Oppa.."

"Okay love birds. Let's go to the cafeteria now. I'm hungryy!" Yookyung said.

Myungsoo and I just nodded. He slung his arm over my shoulder as we walked to the cafeteria.

As soon as we entered the cafeteria, all of the students stared at us. There were whispering and murmuring all over the cafeteria.

I looked at Myungsoo. He just remained silent with his poker face. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"MIND YOUR DAMN BUSSINESS PEOPLE. ARE WE TOO HOTT TILL YOU GUYS DROOLED?" Myungsoo shot them a glare.

"Oppa, sshh.." I tried to calm him down.

Soon, the students were back to what they're doing. 

Myungsoo was mumbling incoherent words. I chuckled seeing him all acting like a child and bubbly.

"Guys! Hereee!!" Sungjong waved at us signaling us to sit with them.

So, we went there and sat with the TeenFinite as usual. We started eating our food and talk about random stuffs when..

L.Joe cleared his throat. All of us stopped to what we're doing and looked at him. 

"Sooo, the students here doens't know about your relationship with Eun Na huh?" L.Joe asked as he sipped his drink.

Myungsoo sighed and nodded. L.Joe looked at me and I just nodded.

"When are you you gonna tell them Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked in a worried tone.

Myungsoo sighed once again and glanced at me. He stood up and said, "Now"

My eyes widened and so were PinkTeenFinite.

He stood on the table and cleared his throat trying to get all the students attention.

"Ehemm! Excuse me, Creatures in the cafeteria I need your attention for awhile please?!"

Soon, everyone looked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo take a deep breath and....

End Of Eun Na's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

A-YO Whaddup peeps! How are you? :) Sorry for not updating like ages. :\ 

Busy with school like always. T^T

And ohh ohh! My school was having a talent audition today.. And ohohooo! Like I expected people, they're some peeps dance and sing koreans songs XD

LOL! BTW, Shin Won Ho is omg friggin effin Myungsoo's twin! *0* I bet you guys know who is he right? Shin from Drama: BIG. :3

Omg guys, sorry for fangirling here~ -__- Mianei!~ 

Back to the story peeps! How was it? Hope you enjoyed! 

I decided to make this story abit longer? ^^

PS. COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND WHATEVER ;)

THANK YOU FOR MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS AND ALSO TO MY DEAR SILENT READER. ^^

See ya on the next update! Byee *waves* :>