OMG

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

You realized that you didn’t felt any pain and you also realized that you’re not on the ground.

*OMO! WHAT IS THIS?! AM I DEAD?* you thought. You slowly opened you eyes. You gasped and your eyes widened to see Myungsoo infront of you. Both of your faces were just inches away. He was still holding your waist. You started to blush.

Eun Na’s POV

“Gwaenchana?!” he asked me with his worried face.

“Oh? Err.. N-Ne. I-I’m f-fine.” I stuttered. *Damn Eun Na, why are you stuttering? This is not the time for stuttering!* I blushed.

“That’s good.” He smiled at me. I saw his dimples.

*OMG.. HOW CUTE! WAIT. WHAT?! THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR IT EUN NA.. ASDFGHJKL* you thought.

“Oh? U-Uh.. N-N-Ne..” i stuttered again. I can feel my face heating up already. Eun Na control! CONTROL!

Myungsoo help me stood up. Infinite and Teen Top are coming towards both of us. Then we saw a guy. Oh! It’s Chunji oppa. He’s walking towards us well, more like running.

End Of Eun Na’s POV

 

Chunji looks really tired because he was running crazily towards you and Myungsoo. Infinite and Teen Top followed him behind. Chunji stops running and walks slowly. He was breathing for some air. And.. here we go. Worried Chunji.

“Eun Na! Princess, you okay?!” Chunji asked worriedly as he examined your face and hands. He sigh as in relief that you’re not hurt.

Infinite and Teen Top pick up your’s and Eun Mi’s stuff that is scattered on the floor. The queenka’s was about to run when Teen Top block their way.

“Yah! You, curly hair girl in the middle.” L.Joe said coldly.

“ M-Me? You mean me? I’m Go Woori..” she stuttered.

“ Yes you. Whatever. We didn’t ask for your name.” Niel said as he rolled his eyes.

“ Don’t you dare bully Eun Na. One single TOUCH, we’ll haunt you.” Dongwoo said as he smirks. “ Pssh.. whatever. C’mon girls.” Mi Rae said and leave.

“ That’s right girls. Go ahead. What a BUNCH of COWARDS!” Hoya rolled his eyes.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I help her stood up. * Her eyes, so pretty. WAIT. WHAT?! UGH MYUNGSOO STOP IT.* i thought.

Chunji and the other gangs are here. Wow, i just wrapped my hands around someone’s waist.. A girl. Get it? A girl. Her waist is kinda thin and slim. And her eyes.. sparkling damn pretty. Aish! Myungsoo. Again with the eyes and stuffs. I noticed that.. Her hair, long and wavy. I like! WHAT?! Again with that? WHAT.THE.HECK.AM.I.THINKING? Aish! This is not the time for it Kim Myungsoo.* i thought as i smirk without me knowing.

“ Myungsoo? Yah! L?! Hello.. Myungsoo, hot,rich, handsome, smirking dude? Earth to Myungsoo?!” Chunji muttered as he wave his hand infront of my face. “ Oh? Ohh.. Umm, Err.. Okay? Sorry.” I said and smile awkwardly as i came back to reality.

 

“ Dude, you’re spacing out. And, stop with the smiling and smirking. You’re scaring me.” Sunggyu hyung mumbled as he ruffles my hair.

“ Err, Myungsoo? You can let go of her hand now. She’s mentally and physically fine.” Chunji said as he points to my hand.

And whoah! It feels like déjà vu indeed.. I seriously didn’t realized that i’m still holding her hand. Oh My Gee! So soft!

 

Aish! Stop being a ert Myungsoo. She looked at me. I let go of her hand. I smile awkwardly as I rubbed the back of my head.

Speaking of awkward, my heart beats faster. It beats like a drum.

Dubdabdubdabdubdab~

End Of Myungsoo’s POV

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Annyeong!~ Hmm.. quite a long chapter huh? Thanks for the subscribers! THANKS ALOT! :') and thanks for the readers who are willing to read my story as well. Thank You once again..

 

Hey Yo! I kind of edit some of the last parts. ^^ hope you dont mind.. hehehe