"...reminds me of someone.."

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

Myungsoo's POV

"Oyy nerd, can you help me?" I asked the nerd awkwardly.

"Sure. What?" he replied staring at me.

"Give this lil' paper to Eun Na. You're in the same class with her right?"

"Okay. Woww, you have a pretty face." he said.

I scoffed. "But don't read it! Eww. What?! What are you? A gay or what?"

"It's not that what I mean! Okay." he said.

"Fine. Whatever. Now shooo~" I said as I walked away.

I saw the dudes hanging out at the cafeteria. I approached them and sat next to Chunji.

They were all busy talking, laughing and joking while I kept quiet the whole time.

*Eun Na-ah, you reminds me of someone. Are you the lilttle cute girl I used to have crush on? That smile of yours really is the same as the lilttle girl I knew before. Eun Na-ah, are you the one?* I thought.

"Dude, you okay? What are you thinking? You've been spacing out lately. Spill it dude." Chunji said as he smacked my head.

I shot him a glare and he smiled innocently at me.

"Pssh, I'm fine. It's just that I've been thinking about something lately." I emphasized the word 'something'.

"You don't look fine to me bestie. Something? A girl perhaps?" he asked.

"Yupe." I simply replied and nodded and looked down.

I sighed and slowly looked up and saw all the dudes staring at me with their jaws dropped.

"A girl? Oh my yeollie! Who is it? Spill it man!" Sungyeol cheerfully said.

"Yeah. A girl. She reminds me of someone I knew when I was still a kid." I sighed as I ruffled my hair.

Sunggyu coughed awkwardly and L.Joe nudged Chunji. I gave them what-the-heck-are-you-guys-doing look. All of them including me looked at Chunji.

Chunji nodded his head and cleared his throat. "Okay, a girl.. Who is it? Someone you knew huh? When you're still a kid? I bet I know her too then!" he exclaimed.

I nodded and gulped. "It's uhh, *coughs* your sister *coughs* Eun *coughs* Eun Na." I instantly blushed.

All of the dudes eye's bulged out including Chunji. 

"Eun Na? My sis? Do you remember the girl you used to have crush on Myungie?" Chunji asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Mmm. Nope. I friggin forget what's her name Channie-ah." I mocked him.

He laughed including the others. "It's been awhile since you called me that. Hmm, you used to called her Eunnie. And oh! You also used to called her MY GIRL~" he emphasized the word 'Eunnie' and 'MY GIRL'.

I face-palmed myself and looked at him. "Eunnie? My girl? Eunn.. Eunn.. Nie? Wait wait wait! Hold up!" I paused for a second and once again face-palmed myself. "Eun-Eun-Eun Na?! Is it Eun Na? Eun Na your dongsaeng?!"

End Of Myungsoo's POV

Chunji sighed in relief. TeenFinite smiled widely and smirked while Myungsoo was in shocked with his mouth forming an 'O' shaped.

"Finally! You remembered! Pabo! Yeah! My dongsaengie!" Chunji said as he tried to act cute.

Sungjong slapped Chunji's arm slightly causing him to stopped and flinched.

"Hyung! Stop it. You look pathetic." Sungjong exclaimed.

Chunji shot him a glare and nudged Myungsoo.

"I.. I...How come you didn't tell me she was your dongsaeng back then? Pabo." Myungsoo said.

"You didn't ask." Chunji smirked.

"We've been waiting for you to say that you punk." Woohyun said as he slunged an arm over Myungsoo's shoulder.

"You like Eun Na don't you? You've changed since you met her you know?" Dongwoo ruffled Myungsoo's hair.

"I..I..Eun Na..uhh, okay. Fine. You got me. I like her. I really like her. I love Eun Na" Myungsoo confessed and looked down.

"Whooooooo!!~" TeenFinite said in unison.

"Are you going to confess to her? Wahh, our icy punk had grown up!" Niel said as he smacked Myungsoo's head.

"Probably yeah. I'm going to meet her later, during recess time at the music room." he whispered the last few words.

Meanwhile in Eun Na's class...

"Eun Na-ah, you've been spacing out lately. Ohh! Do you remember our child hood friend? The one who moved to U.S? It's been awhile." Na Eun said.

The other members of A-PINK just keep quiet and looked at you.

You shook your head. "Nope. But, he really does reminds me of someone!"

Na Eun's eyes bulged out. "Jinja?! Hmm, do you know that you used to called him Myungie? Ahh~ And also. My prince." Na Eun said as she emphasized the word 'prince'.

You widened your eyes and looked at your friends in disbelief.

"M-Myung-Myung-ie? I heard that before! Waaaaaaaaaiiiiiitttttttt!! You didn't mean the Myung we know right? Myung as in Myungsoo o-oppa?!" you stuttered and ruffled your hair.

Na Eun and the others instantly nodded their heads and grinned.

"Eun Na-ah.. You like.. I mean, you love him. Andd you can't hide your feelings you know. It's too obvious." Chorong said.

"That's right. Eun Na-ah,  stop denying your feelings. You blushed everytime you're with him. You know? It's really obvious. You only blushed infront of guy when you like him." Na Eun exclaimed.

You just blushed and nodded your head. 

You and your friends were talking random stuffs when one of your classmates approached you. He gave you a piece of a small paper.

You took the paper and you thanked him before he walked away. You opened the small paper and read it. You instantly blushed once you finished reading it. It was like this :-

 

" Eun Na-ah.. I mean, princess-ah.. Meet me at the music room during recess time ne? Don't be late! See you later beautiful! :)

Your handsome chingu,

Myungsoo oppa :)

xoxo

 

Ha Young snatched the paper from you and motioned the others to read it too. They grinned once they read it.

"Awwhhh, he wrote a letter for you!"

"He wrote xoxo! Naawhh, Myungsoo oppa is so sweet!"

"Bestie! He wrote xoxo and ohh.. beautiful? He like you obviously! Oh My Joe.." Na Eun exclaimed and clapped cheerfully.

"Oh my JOE? Joe? Whoo? Ahh!~ L.JOE oppa!" you .

"Awwhh! Looks like we got another lovey dovey couples here!" Yookyung said.

"Daebak! Eun Na and Myungsoo, sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Na Eun and L.joe sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Ngeee! Hahaha" Eun Ji sang.

You and Na Eun blushed and looked at eachother and smiled shyly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Annyeong! How was it? Hope you enjoyed. ^^

This story will end soon :/

Thanks for your support! Thanks for the subscribers and readers.

PS. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)

SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERRORS ^^

WILL UPDATE SOON~