You Jerk

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

He smirked. You felt his warm breath getting nearer towards you. You blushed. *Ohh~ Look at  her blushing. Cute. Doesn't she know that her face is red like a tomato when she blushed? Adorable* he thought. He smirked again.

Your heart was beating faster like a drum..

Dubdabdubdabdubdab

 

"Hey~ No thank you for your hero?" he whispers to your ears sending shivers down to your spine.

You pushed him away. You were blushing really hard. You inhaled some air to breathe. 

 

"W-what? do y-you mean b-by t-that? huh? i thought i'd already s-said it to you." you stuttered.

He chuckled and smirked at your cuteness. " Ohh really? " he said.

" Yes i did! Whatever." you replied and was about to walk away when he grabs your wrist again.

You spun around facing him. You looked at him in annoyance. "What?!" you blurted out.

 

" Call me oppa and thanked me for saving you" he smiled innocently.

"Mwoh?!"

" Are you deaf? CALL ME OPPA AND THANKED ME FOR SAVING YOU" he said as he raised an eyebrow.

"NOO WAY! NO-UHH! IN YOUR DREAMS. JERK." you replied simply as you gave him a NO-WAY-NO-UH look. You spun around and walks away.

 

"Aish this girl! Huh.. don't want to say so. huh?" he muttered under his breath. He ran towards you trying to stop you.

He quickly took your bag and carried it. He grabbed your wrist pulling you closer to him. You were shocked by his sudden action. So you were unable to move by the sudden action of him. Your mind was completely blank. Then, he carried you bridal style. Later, you came back to reality and realized that you're not standing on the ground. Your eyes widened to see Myungsoo carrying you bridal style. Speaking of bridal style, his faces and your faces are just inches away. You made a WTH-ARE-YOU-DOING look to him.

 

He looked at you and smiled.

 

"Yah! Put me down! Later, what if someone saw us like THIS?!" you emphasized the word this.

"No-uhh.. Not until you call me oppa and thanked me for saving you." he simply replied.

"Yah! Put me down NOW!~" you slightly hit his chest making him flinched.

"Eyy~ What was that for? do it again, i'll not hesitate to drop you on the ground.. Arasso?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Pshh~ Whatever. Jerk. " you continued hitting his chest.

He sighed. He jumped up and down making you falling down slightly. You were scared. You quickly hugged him tightly. He smirked.

 

" Okay okay Fine! Then! I'll say it." you muttered under your breath.

"I'm waitingg~" he sang.

 

You looked at him. " Thank you oppa."

" *sigh* You seems like you're not saying it sincerely ne?" he pouts.

 

" Aish! OKAY OKAY..  Thank You for saving me just now oppa. So, now do you mind putting me down oppa? Thanks again oppa.. OKay oppa? Thank you soo much! " you sighed then smiled widely at him.

 

" Hmm... That's fine i guess.. and Pleasure's mine." he said as he winks at you. You blushed knowing that he winks at you. He put you down and gave you your bag.

"You're unpredictable Mr. Jerk." you whispered as you walk with him. " I heard that you know?" he said.

" Whatever" you said as you rolled your eyes. He chuckled. Both of you are going to the class. He walks with you. Why? He wants to send you to your class. *What a gentleman! Charming. What?!! Snap out of it Eun Na.. His a jerk. Jerk. Yeah that's right. Jerk.* you thought.

 

"Yeah.. that's right. Jerk." you suddenly said and of course he heard it.

" Hmm? Jerk?"

" Ohh? Nothing~ Nothing nothing.." you looked at him and smiled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey there Peeps!~ Another update. Hope you enjoyed reading this story. :) Dear subscribers, Thank you oh Thank You for subscribing! God bless you guys! :D And to the readers.. Thanks for stopping by and read this story. I hope you enjoyed. I'll update as soon as i can. I promise! ;D

 -Well.. Comment and Subscribe ne? ^^

And heyy~ I made a poster and the background.

I made it myself. So yeah. It huh?

The pics i do not own them. ^^

And Oh! I'll update again soon..