Stalkers?

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

Hey there guys!~ I'm back! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting late.

"Guys, I think we should go home now. It's past 8." C.A.P said.

"Yeah. I'm really tired and I bet our parents are damn worried about us. We should go now." Sunggyu exclaimed as he rubbed his neck.

"Err, guys? I need to go to the uhh, restroom? Ehehehe?" you said.

"Okay. Sure princess. Oppa and the others will wait for you at the carpark ne?" Chunji said as he ruffled your hair. You nodded as quickly ran to the restroom.

 

Myungsoo's POV

" Uhh, I think I need to go to the restroom too. I'll catch up with you guys later ne?" I said. 

*I can't let a girl go to the restroom alone at this time. Pshh. Okay Myungsoo, you're not worried about her. You just wanna.. wanna check whether she's doing fine or not. Yeah! That's right! Just wanna check* I thought as I ran quicklyy to where the ladies restroom was.

I was waiting for her when I spotted two guys dressing up weridly and hiding? One of them was holding a camera? Okayy.. what? Hmm, got a bad feeling about this.

So, I approach them. I snatched the camera away from the short guy. "What do you think you're doing shortie? You mind I look at pictures you had taken?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. I had a feeling that the pictures they've taken was princess. Wait, why am I calling her princess? Okay, correction. Eun Na.

"Yah! Give us back our camera hyung!" the shortie's partner yelled at me. I glared at him and the shortie as well. I look at pictures. And ohh, like I said. The pictures they've taken was indeed Eun Na.

And gosh, she's pretty. Her wavy hair. Her sparkling eyes. "You guys can really take pictures. huh?" I exclaimed as I raised an eyebrow and looked at the both of them.

"Ohh, well.. What are we? Of course we do." the shortie exclaimed. 

"Wait. Wait. Wait... Hold up! What am I saying? Ohh god, I'm blind by the creatures beauty. Pssh. And Aha! You guys are spying on Eun Na eyy? Stalking too huh?"

"Uhh, well.. uhh, you see hyung.. we uhh.. actually.." the shortie's partner stuttered as he looked at the shortie asking for help. I smirked.

"You guys don't really need the pictures. I'll just have too.."

I deleted all Eun Na's pictures in their camera. "deleted all the pics."

I was freaking mad and I dont know why. "Hyung! Please dont! Give me back my camera!" the shortie exclaimed as he tried to reached out for his camera but he was too short to reached for it.

"Too late shortie. ha-ha-ha." 

Then, Eun Na came out of the restroom.

End Of Myungsoo's POV

I heard someone screaming outside the restroom. Well, more like yelling. I quickly went out to check out what's happening. Once I get out of the restroom, I saw two weird boys. Dressing up weridly?

"Omg, what's up here ey?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. 

"Eun Na-ah! Finally you're out! There's this two young weird guys taking your pictures. They were spying on you and ugh, stalking on you as well!" I turn around on the left to see who was talking and I saw.. Myungsoo?!

"Ehh?! L-ssi? What are you doing here? I thought you're with the others? Mwoh? Spying and stalking? Ohh man, dont tell me they're one of those crazy fans.." I said as I let out a big sigh.

"Ehehe? Me? I was going to the restroom as well when I spotted this- -" Myungsoo was cut off by the shortie.

"Eun Na noona! Hai! He's lying noona! He was waitng for you outside the ladies restroom. I guess? And and, look what he done at my camera! He deleted all of noona's picture!" the shortie whined. I sighed once more.

"Tsk, tsk. You guys took my pictures secretly again huh? What did I tell you guys about it? Hmm, how about I give you guys my autographs for exchange of MY pictures. And also, once I give you guys my autographs.. You guys should stop. STOP taking my pictures ne? My autographs is much worth it." I exclaimed as I emphasized the word MY and STOP. They nodded and smiled innocently at me.

"And L-ssi, thanks so much for deleting the pictures. I hate it when people, uhh, make it crazy fans of mine taking pictures secretly. Thank you L-ssi." I smiled at Myungsoo as I gave the two young boys my autographs.

"Ehehehe? Pleasure's mine Eun Na-ah.." he said as he rubbed his neck.

I'm done with the autographs. The young boys bid their goodbyes to me and Myungsoo and walked away.

"Uhh, L-ssi? We should err, go now. It's getting really late. The others might have waited for us . Kaja!" I said as I walked beside him.

"Wokayy. Haha, yeah." he said as he grabbed my handbag and carried it.

"Ohh? Eyy, I can carry it by myslef L-ssi. Give me that." I said as I tried to take my handbag away from him but he grabbed my hand. 

"Aniyo. It's fine beautiful." he said as he smiled showing his.. dimples! Omg, his dimples! It's friggin effin motherfriggin cute.

We were holding hands as we walked to the carpark without us knowing.

End Of Eun Na's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : 

Hey guys! Short chapter huh? ^^ Hehehe no worries! I'll update more chapters. I'm back after one week of holiday. And of course I wrote some chapters while I'm gone. So i'll update it later. 

Comment and subscribe readers. :)