Breakfast! Childhood friend?

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

"Ugh.. It's morning?" you groaned. "Mmm, who's cooking breakfast? It smells so nice ey." you instantly smiled and sat up. You strecthed your arms as you glanced at your friends who were still sleeping soundly. You stood up and quickly went to your bathroom to take a shower. After a few minutes later, you went downstairs. You went to the kitchen to see who's cooking breakfast.

"Good Morning! Who's cooking break--, Oh! Myungsoo oppa.. You're cooking breakfast? A guy? In the kitchen? Early in the morning? Uwaahhhh.. Daebak!" you said as you gave him thumbs up and smiled widely.

Myungsoo chuckled. "Morning Eun Na-ah. Ehem, yeah. It's me. Why? Got a problem with that?" Myungsoo said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Ohhh~~ Eyy, aniyo oppa. It's just that. Weird? A guy cooking breakfast in the morning. And you're up early."

"Okay. Whatever. I'm different than the others. And ohh, you're starting to call me oppa? Myungsoo oppa?" he said as he smirked.

You felt your face heating up. "You're o-older than m-me" you stuttered as you tried to hide your blushing face. 

"Really? Okay. You're blushing." he teased you.

"Ehh?! No I'm not!" 

"Okay. Whatever. But you cant hide yourself from blushing." he teased you once again as he ruffled your hair.

"Y-yah! Aigoo. Whatever you idiot. Oyy~ my hair."

"Eun Na-ah, I'm gonna wake the others up. Ne?" he said.

"Ne.. I'll wake the girls up oppa."

Myungsoo went upstairs to wake the others up. You sighed and went upstairs to wake the girls up.

"Yah! Wake up you dumb . Wake up! Ireona~" you heard Myungsoo yelled at the other room. 

"Guys, wake up. Breakfast is ready. Kaja" you said.

"Omg, who's yelling in the morning?!" Namjoo asked as she rubbed her eyes.

You chuckled. "It's Myungsoo oppa. He is trying to wake the boys up. Yah, wake up you guys."

All of the girls woke up and washed up. You went downstairs and waited for the others in the dining room. You sat down and took out your Galaxy Player while waiting for them. After awhile, Myungsoo came down with Chunji.

"Good morning princess-ah.. You're up early.." Chunji said as he ruffled your hair.

"Hmm, Ne oppa. Morning." you smiled at him then continued playing your Galaxy Player (GalPi).

"God, it's damn hard waking them up." Myungsoo sighed.

You and Chunji just chuckled at him.

Soo, the others came and you guys ate the breakfast.

The whole day you guys just hang out at he living room and sat down on the couch.

"Uwaahh! The breakfast this morning was damn delicious! Who made it?" Dongwoo asked as he grinned.

"Myungsoo made it." Chunji sarcastically said.

"Eh?!" you and Myungsoo said at the same time.

"Oppa, how do you know?" you asked. "Easy. I'm his bestfriend. Duhh~" Chunji replied as he winked at us.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Emm, Eun Na-ah.. Can I ask you something?" Chorong asked as she glanced at the others.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Do you still remember any of your childhood friends? Bestfriends or what?" Hoya asked as nudged Niel.

"Yeah, do you have any childhood friend in your mind? Anyone?" Niel asked.

"Yeah. Na Eun is one of them. Why?"

"Eyy, Na Eun? We know that. Is there anyone other than her? A guy perhaps?"L.Joe asked as he smiled.

"Hmm, aniyo. Ohh wait, I think there was. But I forget his name." you smiled awkwardly.

"Jinja? Ahh, it's okay." Sunggyu said as he rubbed his neck.

"I guess we have to go home now. Our parents might be worried about us by now. See guys at school." Ha Young said.

"That's right. We'll be going now. Annyeong!" C.A.P said.

"Okay.. See you guys at school tomorrow. Annyeong!" Chunji replied.

"Eun Na-ah, come here for awhile. I need to talk to you." Myungsoo said as he signaled you to come to him. You nodded.

He whispered something to you. You blushed and nodded then you bid your goodbye's to him before he walked away.

"Yah, did you see that? Our visual cold kingka just whispered."

"Ahh, I know right? He never did that to someone. This is the first time seeing him doing something new like that."

"You guys not going?" you asked them as you tilted your head.

"Uhh, n-ne. We are. Annyeong!" they bid their goodbye's and walked away.

~~~

-Night time-

Eun Na's POV

*"Meet me at the music room tomorrow? How about it? I wanna tell you and show you something tomorrow. I'll text you tonight. Bye."* I keep on thinking about what Myunsoo oppa whispered to me. Why does he want to meet at the music room?

*Myungsoo oppa reminds me of someone I know.. But I dont know who it is.* I thought as I lay on my bed stared at the ceiling.

"Gonna meet him tomorrow." I mumbled as I shut my eyes.

End Of Eun Na's POV

You keep on thinking of him. You sighed and shut your eyes. Soon, you're now off to dreamland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Hey guys! Sorry for updating quite late! Jeongmal mianei! School is killing me. T_T

And tada! I updated! Quite a long chappie aite? But, I guess its kinda boring huh? 

Will update soon. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry to keep you waiting. :/

PS. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

AND OH! SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERRORS. ^^