First Kiss?!

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

 

After you guys had lunch, Sungjong suggested all you guys to go to GUESS. “Let’s try some of the clothing here. It’s the latest so far. You girls should try the dress here as well.” Sungjong exclaimed as he smiled widely. All of you just nodded.

“Sungjong-ah! We chose something for you to try on!” L.Joe said as he walks towards Sungjong together with Teen Top followed him behind. They all grinned. “Try this on ne?” Niel handed Sungjong a.. dress?! Pink dress?

Infinite’s eyes widened and then they grinned widely. “Yeah! Try it on maknae! You’ll look gorgeous on it!” Hoya exclaimed.

All of you burst out into laughter.

Sungjong innocently nodded and took the dress and walks away. All of you were busy laughing that you guys didn't even noticed that he went to the  fitting room.

"Wait! Where's Sungjong?" Myungsoo asked then all of you stop laughing. All of you shrugged. "Sungjongie? I dont know. He was here with us right?" Sungyeol said as he looked at you. You shrugged and nod your head.

A few minutes later. " Guys! I'm coming out in any minute! Wait for it!"

You heard some shouted from the fitting room. " Emm, guys? You heard that? It sounds like Sungjongie. Ahaha, don't tell me he.." you said and laughed awkwardly then looked at TeenFinite and the others. 

Sunggyu eyes widened. " Sungjong.."

" Wears"

"T-the d-dress?"

"Guys! How do I look?!" Sungjong came out of the fitting room wearing a white dress. It was like..

 (A/N : Ignore that woman. Sungjong was wearing this dress. ^^)

Everyone gasped as their jaws dropped. "Sungjong-ah? Y-you wore it?" You asked him in disbelief.

"OMG MAKNAE! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU TOOK IT SERIOUSLY! B-BUT.. " Hoya said as he looked at the others.

" YOU ACTUALLY WORE THAT DRESS! LIKE WE SAID. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS." Ricky blurted out. Chunji smacks his head and glared at him.

"Ouch. Uhh. sorry?" Ricky muttered.

"WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU ACTUALLY LOOK, STUNNING OPPA?" Hayoung smiled then she burst out laughing. Everyone laughed as well except for Sungjong. " Thanks. And why are you guys laughing?" Sungjong asked and tilted his head.

" We were just kidding about that dress. But, you actually wears it for real. Ahahahaha!" Sungyeol said between his laugh. Everyone laughed.

"Yah! Meanies! Wait till I'm out of this dress! I'm so gonna kick your off each one of you!" Sungjong exclaimed as his fist curled. "Ohh~~ I'm scared" TeenFinite chorused. A-PINK together with you and Eun Mi giggled at their silliness. You took your camera and called Sungjong.

"Sungjong-ah! Look here!"

He turn around and looked at you. "Nae, Eun Na-ah?" He smiled sweetly.

*SNAP* you took his picture. "Nice one Sungjong-ah! And perfect timing for smiling! I'm so gonna post it in the internet"

"YAH! YOU TOOK MY PICTURE! GIVE ME THAT PRINCESS!" he said as he walks toward you. You quickly stood up and ran to Chunji and gave Chunji a PLAY-WITH-ME look. He nodded and joined you. 

" Sungjong-ah! Come and get it~" you said. "Eun Na-ah! Give me that!" 

"You have to go through me if you wanna get that. Over my dead body. Muahahaha" Chunji smirked and laughed.

"Hyung! Help me!" he was having a hard time to walk as he looked at Myungsoo. He was feeling uncomfortable wearing that dress. It was too revealing that's why!

" Get it by your own maknae!" Myungsoo stuck out his tongue.

"UGH! WHATEVER! GIVE ME THAT!" he walks towards you. You were walking backwards that you didn't noticed Myungsoo was behind you. You bumped onto him and you spun around to see who it was. Now, you were facing Myungsoo. "Mianei!" you said. "Gwaenchana. Oh! Watch out!" he said.

Sungjong was walking towards you. He was behind you but then,  he suddenly tripped and accidentally  pushed you towards Myungsoo making you and Myungsoo to fall down on the ground again. Everyone gasped. 

Everyone gasped and their jaws dropped. Why? 

You were on top of him. You slightly opened your eyes. The next thing you know was, your lips was on his lips. Yeah, that's right. Kiss. A kiss. Your eyes widened. Myungsoo was shocked and so was you. You blinked your eyes for a couple of time. 

"OMG PRINCESS-AH!" Chunji pulled you up and broke the kiss. While, L.Joe help Myungsoo to stood up. Chunji shook your shoulder. "Eun Na-ah! Gwaenchana?!"

You're back to reality. "Uhh? N-ne o-o-oppa?" you asked. "That was your first kiss! Myungsoo is your first kiss!" Chunji exclaimed.

"Whoaa~ DRAMA. Ahaha? Myungsoo's Eun Na's first kiss?!" Chorong asked as  her eyes widened. Everyone eyes widened as well. 

"I-i-i'm h-her first k-k-kiss?! Ehh?!" Myungsoo shouted as he blushed.

"Ahh~ Y-y-yeah?" You said as you blushed. Your face was heating up.

Everyone was looking at the both of you. Staring at both of you who are blushing! XD

"Eun Na-ah! You're blushing! You only blushed when you like someone! Oh my gosh Eun Na! You like L-oppa?" Na Eun said cheerfully.

"Mwoh?! Yah!" you blushed. 

"Ohhhhh~" TeenFinite and A-PINK together with Eun Mi said in unison.

Myungsoo leaned closer to you. Your eyes widened at his sudden action. "L-ssi, w-what are y-you doing?" 

He smirked. *Omg. He smirks again. That smirk of his! Omg omg omg! Can melts any girls heart. Omg! He's hot! Wait. What?! Stop it Eun Na! Snap out of it* you thought.

*So, she likes me? Omg, she's cute when she's blushing. Why is Chunji's sister so cute. Oh my gee. asdfghjkl Omg what?! asdfghjkl Snap out of it Myungsoo!*

" You're blushing." he said. "Am not!" you said and blushed again.

"Really?" he leaned more closer to you. Your face was heating up. "You're blushing. You like me dont you?" he said as he smirked.

" N-NO! AM NOT! YAH! S-STOP WITH THAT SMIRKING OF YOURS!" you pushed him away. But he leaned closer to you again making you blushed even more.

"Ehem! Yah! My sister! My sister! Watch what you're doing, bestie! Stop flirting with princess. Get away from her." Chunji pulled you away from him and hugged you tightly. Here we go, ladies and gentleman... overprotective Chunji is back! O-oppa, c-cant breathe." you muttered. "Oh? Mian!" he released you.

"Pshh.. Whatever Chunji" Myungsoo said as he rolled his eyes.

* I like teasing her. She easily blushed! Cute. XD* Myungsoo thought as he smiled like an idiot.

Sungyeol smacked his head. "Stop thinking erted stuffs Myungsoo!"

"Ouchhh! Hyung!" you continued to smile like an idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Annyeong! Double update i guess? Hope you enjoyed! Boring chapter huh? Yeah. Boring. 

Comment and subscribe please, dear readers? ^^ Thanks.