Hanging Out Part 1

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

The guys were done washing up and now they're in the living room watching tv. The maids and chef's were still preparing the dinner. The girls were still dressing up in Eun Na's room.

"Okayy.. You girls done? Kaja! Let's go downstairs. I bet they're waiting for us." you said.

You and the girls went downstairs and went to the living room. You saw the guys were watching tv. All of them were focusing on the tv and non of them even realized that you girls were actually there. Teen Top were sitting on the floor with legs stretched forward while the whole Infinite was sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys~ What are you guys watching?" Eun Mi asked.

All of them startled then all of them turned to look at you guys.

"Ohh? You guys done? Okaayyy.. Goodie. Come here, sit with us ne?" Chunji smiled.

"Whoah~" Teen Top said in unison except for Chunji. 

"Oh my god, WOWW!~~" Infinite chorused as their jaws dropped.

"Uhh, what whoah and wow?" you asked innocently and tilted your head.

"You and the girls.. Gosh, look *coughs* wow *coughs* xayy~ *coughs*" Woohyun said as he flashed us a greasy smile.

Chunji frowned and he stood up. "Yah! What did you say?" Chunji throw a cushion at Woohyun but he quickly avoided it. Unfortunately, the cushion ended up landing at Myungsoo's face.

"Opps, haa! I avoided it! Haha!"

"Oyy~ Yah! What was that for?!" Myungsoo half-yelled as he shot a glare at Woohyun and Chunji.

"It wasn't me dude. It was him.." Woohyun pointed at Chunji.

"What? It was supposed to landed at hyung's face.. Sorry~ And yah! You were drooling looking at princess! I saw it just now you know.." Chunji exclaimed as he pointed at Myungsoo.

"Mwoh?! No I didn't you fool!" Myungsoo blushed.

"Stop denying it dude. I'm not that dumb." Chunji poked Myungsoo's cheeks.

"Whatever." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Guuyss.. that's enough. You're not a child anymore." you said as you sit on the other couch with A-PINK.

"Chunji! I didn't know that you have sisters that looks GORGEOUS!" Sungjong exclaimed as he emphasized the word GORGEOUS.

Chunji rolled his eyes and said, "Well, look who's the brother? Of course they would be gorgeous like their oppa. Look at their oppa.. Look at me. Have looks, charming, loyal, handsome and ---" he was cut off by Sungyeol.

"Yeah yeah.. We get it. You dont have to go that far dude." 

"Self-praising much, Chunji? Tch.." L.Joe sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes.

You felt someone staring at you and you turned your head to look at him/her. Once you turned around to look who it is.. you saw Myungsoo staring at you while smirking. You can feel that you're heating up but you tried to control it.

"Yes? L-ssi? What's up?" you flashed him a sweet smile.

"Nothing.. You look beautiful tonight."

Once he said that, you felt shivers down to your spine. You instantly blushed and looked down. Everyone heard it and looked at Myungsoo in disbelief with their mouths forming an 'O' shaped.

"Dude, did you just.." 

"Hyung, you just.."

"Omg, oppa you just?"

"Holy wow, Myungsoo.. did you just.."

"Oyy~ you just.. o.O"

"What? What's with the 'just' thingy? I was just complimenting about her. Duh~" Myungsoo sarcastically said as he smirked.

"But still, you never did that kind of things to someone? Wow.. you'd really changed alot hyung.." Changjo said.

Everyone nodded their heads except for you and Myungsoo.

"Err, t-t-th-han-nks f-for the c-com-p-pliment L-ssi." you stuttered.

"Pleasure's mine beautiful.." he winks at me and smirked again.

*Ohh god! Again he smirks! He looks hot! Ugh, curse his smirks* you thought.

"Eun Na-ah, why dont you call him Myungsoo instead of L." Sunggyu suggested.

"Mmm, that's right. Since hyung's older than you, you should call him oppa too. Ne?" Sungjong said cheerfully.

"Ehh?" you replied.

"Try to call him, Myungsoo oppa princess-ah." Chunji told you as he winked.

"Uhh, okay.. M-my-yung-s-soo o-o-p-ppa? Myung-soo op-pa.." you stuttered as you tilted your head and pouted.

"Awhhh! Eun Na-ah! You're so cute!" Na Eun and L.Joe said as both of them pinched your cheeks.

"That's cuteee Eun Na-ah!" Sungjong squealed. Everyone laughed including you. We were having fun indeed.

"Dinners ready~" one of the maids said as she bowed 90 degrees before she walked away.

You guys stood up and went to the dining room. Once you guys entered the dining room, there were alot of foods on the dining table.

"Waahhhh! Food!" 

"FOODDD! YUMMEHH!"

"Kyaaaaa!! Foooooooooddd~"

"OMG, Daebak! Foods"

Dongwoo, Hoya, Ricky and L.Joe beamed as they quickly sat on the chair. All of you chuckled at their childishness.

All of you sat on the chairs and settled down and began to eat. "Ahjusshi! The foods are DAEBAK!" Dongwoo exclaimed munching his foods as he put his thumbs up.

All of your friends nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Heyy~ I'm back with another update. Lame and boring chappie huh? Schools going to start again soon after two weeks of holiday so yeah.. :/

PS. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. THANK YOU :)