Hang Out At OUR House?

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

You guys went to the cafeteria and eat together. Soon the bell rang.

"Let's send Eun Na and her friends to their class?" Woohyun asked. TeenFinite nodded in agreement.

While you guys were walking, you heard some of the students called your name. "Eun Na sunbae!" You spun around facing your junior.

"Ne? Ohh? Minwoo-ah~ What is it?" you asked as you smiled at him. " Ohh, hi~ Nothing. Just wanna ask you if you're fine or not after the queenka's you know what..." he said in a worried tone. You nodded. "I'm fine Minwoo-ah. Dont worry. You have class now right? You dont wanna be late.." you replied as you raised an eyebrow. 

"Minwoo-ah! There you are, you idiot!" you heard someone called out his name. You looked on the left and saw the JoTwins walking towards you guys.

"What?! Aish! I'm not an idiot you aliens!" Minwoo rolled his eyes.

You and your friends giggled at their childishness. "Hey JoTwins!" you beamed.

"Sunbae! Annyeong Eun Na sunbae~~" the JoTwins sang as they bowed together.

"Idiot, what are you doing here? Its Maths class now.. Hai sunbae :)" Kwangmin muttered as he pushed Minwoo away from you. He smiled sweetly at you.

"Ohh? You guys got Maths class? Now? You should go noww.. You know Mr. Eun Hyuk is very strict right..." you said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Sunbae! Ohh, Eun Hyuk songsaeng-nim? Eyy.. gwaenchana. He's not coming today." Youngmin exclaimed and grinned as he pushed Kwangmin, his twin away from you.

"Oyy! What was that for Kwangmin?!" Minwoo whined.

"Yahh! Hyung! Why did you pushed me? Huh? Huh?" Kwangmin said as he shot Youngmin a glare. Youngmin just stuck his tongue out.

The three juniors were arguing with eachother.. "Someone should stop them.." Chorong said.

L.Joe nodded and said, "That's enough guys.. We need to go to our classes now. It's going to start soon. And oh, I saw Mr. Eun Hyuk on his way to your class just now." 

The three juniors eyes widened like its going to popped out. They quickly bowed at you and your friends and bid their goodbyes before they quickly ran to their class.

"Mr. Eun Hyuk came?" Na Eun asked innocently. L.Joe chuckled and said, "Nope. I just made it out to let them go away."

You guys continued to walked to your classroom.

"You guys can send us until here. It's fine. You guys should go now.. You guys are late for your classes too." Chorong said.

"Okay then. We'll see you girls after school then." Sunggyu said as he winked.

(A/N : Let's just skipped the boring class okay guys? ^^)

~~~

Soon, the class ended after spending a few hours in the boring class. It was time to go home now.

You and A-PINK went out from the class and took your stuff from your locker before you guys went to the carpark.

You saw TeenFinite together with your dongsaeng, Eun Mi waiting for you guys at the carpark.

Niel and Ricky was teasing Eun Mi. And the others was laughing at them. Chunji saw you guys approaching them.

"Ohh? Annyeong princess-ah~ and you too girls~" Chunji chorused as he smiled.

You guys just nodded and flashed him a smile.

"So, hang out at our house? Well, we have no plans today so yeah. Its weekend anyways.." Chunji sarcastically said.

"Uhh, okayy. I have no problem with that oppa. But the girls will spending their night at our house tonight.. Can or not? Please say yes.. Say yes.. Say yes~" you pleaded at your oppa as you pouted.

" Hmm, Okay then.. Of course they can! Aigoo~ look at her pouting.. Cuteee~" Chunji replied as he ruffled your hair.

"Aigoo~ Eun Na-ah, you're sooo cutee!!" Dongwoo said as he pinched your cheeks.

Chunji coughed and said, "She is right? Ohh well, who's her brother? Chunji. Lee Chan Hee."

Chunji said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Well, look who's talking.. Tchh.." Changjo said as he rolled his eyes.

"Cmon guys lets go. The cars are here already!" Eun Mi blurted out.

Everyone hopped on their cars.

Soon, all of you arrived at your house.. Mansion for sure...

You guys went in the house. Your maids and butlers bowed at you guys as you guys entered the house.. It's a mansion alright..

"Whoah, I feel like a V.I.P.." Ricky mumbled.

"I know right? Awesomee :3" Sungjong said.

"Ahjusshi~ We're back! And we brought along our friends too!" Chunji said at the chef who was busy preparing dinner.

"Ohh? You guys are back! Ohh, really?! Ohh goodie! I made alot of foods here. You guys should washed up first while we prepare the dinners aite?" the chef said. You guys nodded.

~~~

The guys were done washing up and now they're in the living room watching tv. The maids and chef's were still preparing the dinner. The girls were still dressing up in Eun Na's room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : 

Annyeong!~ How was this chapter? Okay? Kinda Boring right? Yeah i know.. :/

And oh! The JoTwins and Minwoo.. Yeah, I made them became the juniors. And sorry for making JoTwins and Minwoo being childish in the beginning. :3 Hehehe

PS. Please comment and subscribe.  Thank you. :)

Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo ;)