ILY Means I LOVE YOU

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

 

Eun Na's POV

"I think I came too early." I was about to go when someone suddenly back hugged me. My eyes widened as I spun around and flipped the person who was hugging me.

"Okayy.. Ouchhh~~" 

My eyes bulged out when I saw the person who was back hugging me lying on the floor.

End Of Eun Na's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okayy.. Ouchhh~~" 

Your eyes bulged out when I saw the person who was back hugging me lying on the floor.

"O-oppa? OMG O-OPPA! GWAENCHANA?! OMG OMG OMG. GWAENCHANA? HOLY . I MEAN, DANG IT! ARE YOU OKAY?? I'M SORRY OPPA! MIANEI!" you said as you held your hand to help him to stood up.

-Meanwhile, outside the music room..-

"OMG OUCHH!!" Sungyeol suddenly screamed.

Dongwoo smacked his head and 'ssh' him. He covered his mouth with his hand.

"That must be hurt. Damn, Myungsoo.. Sorry for that on the behalf on my saengie." Chunji mumbled.

The others just chuckled and continued to stalked the two ohh so lovey dovey moments.

"Gwaenchana. You came. I'm happy for that. Sorry for scaring you I mean, back hugged you awhile ago. Mianei~ I'm fine. Don't worry it's not a big deal beautiful." Myungsoo winked at you.

"Jinja? Are you sure oppa? Yeah I came. Gwaenchana oppa. Mwoh? B-Beautiful?"

"Of course. Yupe. You heard me right? Heyy, It's really funny you know.." he said as both of you sat next to eachother on the chairs which is at the corner of the room.

"Ehh? Funny? Funny like what? Anyways oppa, why did you want to meet me here?"

"I was going to tell you about it. Me knowing you since childhood. Then, moved to U.S. And uhh, promised something to a girl. And then, me falling for you. Liking you and knowing that you're the childhood girl that I used to have a crush on. Phewww~" he explained to you as he sighed and smiled sweetly at you.

"Y-you remembered..I thought you forget about it."

"WHAT?? Definitely A NO NO. NO-UHH. NO NO. Why should I?" he exclaimed as he stood up and cleared his throat. All of a sudden, he kneeled down and held both of your hands.

Your eyes widened and your mouth hanging opened looking at him.

"O-oppa, w-what are y-you doing?" you stuttered and blushed.

He smirked and kiss your hand. *OMG, DID OPPA JUST SMIRKED? HE KISSED MY HAND! OHH GOD. WHAT'S HAPPENING! I CAN FEEL MY HEART BEATS FASTER! DUB DAB DUB DAB! HOLY CRAP.* you thought.

"Eunnie-ah, I waited for you like ages. Remember what I promised to you back then?" he paused for awhile and looked at you.

You instantly blushed once you remembered his promise to you. You nodded your head.

"Great. You're the little princess that I really love. And ohh, is that promise still available?" he tilted his head.

You chuckled and nodded, "Awwh, yes it is oppa. It's still available."

He stood up as he pulled you up. He cupped your face as he lowered his head to meet your eye level and whispered, "If that's so, Will you BE MINE? I love you for who you are and not because of your looks or what. I love you just the way you are. "

Your eyes were sparkling as tears began forming in your eyes. You smiled and nodded, " You really mean it oppa?"

He wiped away your tears and looked straight into your eyes and smiled, "Yes my dear Eunnie. I love you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE~" he sang.

"Aww, I love you too oppa. Thank you~"

"ILY more. You know what does that means right?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

He once again looked straight into your eyes who seems confused and whispered, "It means I Love You more"

He leaned closer to you and pulled you into a kiss.

-Meanwhile, the crazy stalker who is now smiling like a fool outside the music room.-

"OMG DID YOU SEE THAT?!" Chorong exclaimed as she grinned.

"Kyaaa! They kissed omg! They kissed!" Sungjong squealed like a girl.

"Awwhhh, Myungie is romantic!" Chunji sarcastically said as he laughed.

"Icy punk is not bad~" Woohyun and Niel complimented.

The girls were like jumping up and down full of happiness. And the guys were just giggling and grinning.

Okay guys, back to MyungEun.

He broke the kiss and innocently asked you, "Should we get married now. Cause' I can't wait any longer. You're babe."

Your jaws dropped as you lightly hit his chest. "Yah! Oppa! I'm still young. And you too. We still need to go school~ ert punk." you whispered the last two words.

"I heard that.. Okay then. So, I guess we're officially a couple now huh?" he smirked as the tips of your nose touched his.

You instantly blushed and looked away. "Y-Yeah. I guess." you muttered and nodded your head.

He smiled and cupped your face."Thank you! I LOVE YOU EUNNIE!" he yelled. You just chuckled at his childishness.

He was still cupping your face. He kissed your forehead, then he kissed the tip of your nose, he kissed your left cheeks and then he kissed your right cheeks. He was about to kiss your lips when the door suddenly opened revealing PinkTeenFinite and Sungjong with Sungyeol who is on the floor.

"Uhh, Hai? Ehehhehehe" they said as they smiled awkwardly at the both of you.

Myungsoo unwrapped his arms around your waist. He slunged his right arm onto your shoulders.

He raised an eyebrow, "What do you think you guys are doing? Stalking huh?"

"Na Eun-ah, are you guys stalking or is it just a coincidence?" You asked as you tilted your head.

"Well, uhh, you see.. We.. I.. uhh.. Sungjongie! You explain!" Changjo nudged Sungjong.

"Hehehe h-hyung, It was uhh, my idea? Ngeee.. Sorry." Sungjong said as he rubbed his neck.

"Aishh, you crazy stalkers! I'm gonna get you guys.." Myungsoo sarcastically said as he walked towards them.

You stopped him and pouted. "Gwaenchana oppa. Forgive them aite?" you made an aegyo.

He softened and pinched your cheeks. "Arasso babe. You're so cute." he smiled and pecked your lips.

"Aish. Oppa! Can't you see there's people here?" you gasped as you pointed at your dearest friends.

They giggled. " Forgive us Myungie? And I'll be your brother-in-law soon.. Muahahaha. And you must take care of my lovely saengie. Or else..." Chunji threatened Myungsoo.

"Yeah yeah. I forgive you guys because of your saengie. I mean my Girl. Ne brother-in-laww.. Ohoo, I will you idiot. I'll be with her no matter what!" Myungsoo said as he ruffled your hair.

"Nawwhhh, that's so sweet!" Hayoung and Eunji exclaimed.

*Kriiinggggg!!* The bell rang and indicates recess time is over.

Myungsoo sent you to your class. He smiled and pecked your cheeks. "I'll see you soon princess. Annyeong!"

"Ne oppa. Bye." 

He waved at you and walked away. You went into your class and was greeted by a bear hug by your bestie's.

"C-cant breathe. L-let go~~" you muttered under your breath.

They let go of you and smiled. Your teacher came in as you guys sat on each other place. The teacher starts teaching her lesson. The whole day, you keep on smiling like a fool. The smile plastered on your face still had'nt faded away. Your bestie's just chuckled at you.

(A/N : Let's just skip the boring lesson aite?)

Soon, it was time to go home. You packed your stuff. You and your bestie's were busy talking as you guys went out from the class when someone suddenly grabbed your waist. You instantly smile because you know who it is. "What took you so long? I waited for you like ages." Myungsoo whined as he wrapped his arms around your tiny waist.

"Sorry oppa. I was packing my stuff and chatting with the girls."

"He missed you already. He was day dreaming in the class thinking about you Eun Na-ah." Chunji said as he smirked.

"Shut up man. So, let's go home now. Kaja!" Myungsoo said as he intertwined your hands with his and dragged you the car park.

"Babe, you're with me???" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.

"Oppa.. can I??" you pouted.

Chunji pinched your cheeks and nodded, "Sure you can princess-ah. I'll be with the others."

You hugged your oppa and hopped onto his car. You were sitting with Myungsoo at the back on the passenger seat.

"Hyung, let's go to Chunji's house ne?" Myungsoo said to his driver.

"Ne, sir." the driver replied.

Myungsoo wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you tightly.

"You called your driver 'Hyung'? Now that's amazing~" you said. He broke the hug and looked at you.

"Why? Its not wrong to call him Hyung right? Yes. I know. I am amazing."

"Psshh, whatever.."

Soon, you guys arrived at your house. Both of you went out off the car.

"Thanks oppa. You can go now." you were about to go into your house when he grabbed your wrist and spun you around.

"No goodbye kisses  for me babe?" he pouted.

"Aigoo~" you pinched his cheeks and pecked him on the lips.

"I'll call you later. And ohh, I'll text you later.. Bye babe!" 

You shook you head and went in your house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :-

Phewwww.. *sigh* Whoahh guys. Here's another update. <3

And guys, sorry for the cliffhanger. I purposely did it cause' I wanna make the other chapters more interesting and longerr. So yeah. Mianei! Sorry guys!

But, pfft hahaha XD I was laughing hysterically while reading your comments and smiling like a fool. ^^

Enough with that and back to the story.. How was it?? I made this chappie pretty lonng~

PS. COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND WHATEVER.. :)

SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERRORS.. ^^

THANK YOU DEAR READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT AND ALL! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 <3

And here's some gifs for guys. <3

Chanyeol: No more shakin' like that! XD

MyungYeol :3

JOTWINS <3

KAII!! XD

BAEKHYUNN *0*

Okayy guys.. That's enough aite? Annyeong! :)

One more thing.. Exo-K are cute and handsome aren't they? <3