Queenka's

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

Both of you arrived at the carpark.

You saw Chunji walking back and forth while the others were in the limo's.

"Yah Chunji-ah, it's cold outside there. Come in. Dont worry to much ohh? She'll be back.." Sunggyu said as he yawned. C.A.P nodded as in agreement.

"Hyung's right. You're going to catch a cold. Aigoo~" Changjo said.

You and Myungsoo approached Chunji. 

"O-oppa, what are you doing outside here? huh? You should wait us in the car." you said as you pouted.

"Princess-ah! Where were you? What took you so long? huh?" Chunji asked in a worried tone.

" She met with a bunch of idiots who were technically spying and stalking on her. Sorry correction, bunch of crazy fans. They were taking her pictures secretly." Myungsoo exclaimed as he looked at me.

" Mwoh?! What the.. *sigh* Again? Ugh, bunch of freaks bothering my Eun Na again. And oh! Did you deleted - -" Chunji was cut off by Myungsoo.

" Ugh, tell me about it. Pshh. Ohh, deleted her pics? Dont mention it. I've deleted all the pics bro." Myungsoo said as he tapped Chunji's shoulder.

Chunji nodded. "Ohh god, Thanks alot bro. And thanks for being with her. I was going to call the police. Man, I was damn worried about princess." he said as he hugged you tightly.

"O-oppa.. c-cant b-b-breathe." you muttered. He let go of you. "Ohh? Mianei princess-ah!"

" Dude, call the police? Why?! It's not that she was been kidnap or what? LOL. You're acting like a mother, a guy version." L.Joe said as he laughed.

" Ohh shut up. She's my sister for crying out loud. Shut it or I'll shut it for you." Chunji said as he glared at L.Joe. 

L.Joe stopped laughing. You and Myungsoo chuckled. " Gosh dude. Chill man. I was just kidding. We're also worried about her too." L.Joe said.

Chunji turned back at you. " Hmm.. I was worried you know? Damn worried." as he pinched your cheeks.

" Eyy, dont worry oppa. I can take care of myself ne? I gave them my autographs what ever it is which is much worth it. So yeah. And I told them to stop stalking, spying or talking pics of me secretly. Problems solved oppa." you muttered as you wink.

"Yeah, she's right dude. Dont worry to much. You're acting like a granny now. More like a mother. And when it comes to nagging, you're always the number one. Nagging like a grandpa." Niel said as he laughed. Everyone burst out laughing except for Chunji.

He glared at Niel and curled his fist. "Whoahh~ Calm down grandpa. Just kidding." Niel said as he smirked. Soon, everyone stopped laughing.

" Speaking of stalkers and grandpa's, why are the both of you... Princess and Myungsoo holding hands? Ahh~~ Dont tell me.." Sungyeol asked as he raised an eyebrow pointing at yours and Myungsoo's hand.

Both of you looked at eachother.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!~~" TeenFinite and A-PINK together with Eun Mi teased both of you.

"Ehem.. *coughs* ehem *coughs* My sisters hand dude. Her hand. Wait, were both of you planning to hold each others hand till tomorrow? " Chunji teased as he poked yours and Myungsoo's cheeks.

He let go of your hand. " Uhh, Sorry. About that. I didn't noticed." Myungsoo said coolly.

" Err, its f-fine. I-It's o-okay L-ssi." you stuttered. It was really awkward.

Both of you coughed awkwardly at the same time. You blushed. Myungsoo on the other side was also blushing.

" OHHHHHHH~" TeenFinite and the others teased both of you again.

Myungsoo just glared at them. You were speechless. " Okay okay. That's enough guys. Let's go home!" Chunji said as he dragged both of you into the limo.

~~~

" We had a great time guys! See ya tomorrow! Byee!!" Chunji shouted as he smiled widely. You and Eun Mi just waved at the others.

"Bye guys!" Chunji said as he closed the mansion's door. You guys went upstairs. " Wake up early tomorrow ne? We got extra activities tomorrow. So yeah. Goodnight girls." Chunji said as he ruffled yours and Eun Mi's hair. "Arasso." Eun Mi simply replied as she rubbed her eyes then went to her room.

"Night oppa. Wokayy!" you said as you went to your room then closed the door. You washed up quickly and dress up using your pyjamas. You were lying on your bed. " Today was fun. L's quite a different person today." you mumbled before you sleep soundly.

 

The next morning, you woke up early. You washed up and dressed up neatly. You packed all your stuffs before you went downstairs. You went to the dining room.

" Morning guys." you said as you smiled at all your maids and chef's at the kitchen who were busy preparing breakfast.

"Morning agassi. Have a seat. Breakfast will be served in any minute." one of your maids said.

You nodded as you sit on the chair while waiting for breakfast to be served.

The maids served all the breakfast on the dining table. " Enjoy your breakfast agassi." the maids said as they left to continue their works.

You ate your breakfast. Soon, Chunji came followed by Eun Mi. "Yo." you said as you sipped your hot chocolate.

"Hey. Morning." both of them said at the same time. They ate their breakfast.

-At School-

"Oppa, you guys shoudl go first. I want to keep my stuffs in my locker." you said.

" Ne. Okay. We'll wait for you at the cafeteria ne?" he said. Eun Mi nodded and said, " Meet us at the cafeteria unnie."

You nodded. They waved at you as the walked away.

While you were keeping your stuffs, the queenkas approached you without you knowing.

" Hey . What did you do yesterday?" one of the queenkas asked you. You spun around facing them.

" Nothing much. Just hanging out with my friends." you innocently replied and was about to walked away when Woori grabbed your arm and pushed you harshly to the locker making a "BAAM" noise. "OUCH!" you said as you rubbed your shoulders.

You looked at Woori. "What do you want Woori?" you said as you rolled your eyes making her pissed off.

She grabbed your hair. And the next thing you know was, Woori's hand fled across your soft cheeks.

" Hey ! Friends? Huh? With L oppa too?! Our L oppa! I know what you did yesterday you !." Woori yelled at you. You held your cheek as tears started to fell which is caused by the pain stung on your cheek.

"This.is.what.you.get.for.hanging.out. with.L oppa." Woori said as she held her right hand to slapped you once more. You shut your eyes and prepared for the pain you'll get. Few seconds past but you still didnt feel any pain. Your eyes shot wide opened.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk.. Queenka's.Queenka's.Queenka's. Bunch of idiots." Hoya said as he smirked.

"Hyung, correction. A bunch of 's. Ugly es. Huh. I wont do that if I were you." Sungjong said as he raised an eyebrow.

The others were shaking their heads while Dongwoo and Ricky were snickering.

You turned back to looked at Woori. 

"Yah! Let go of my hand oppa!" she whined. Your eyes widened to see Myungsoo holding her hands as he shot her a glare.

" Let go of my princess you !" Chunji exclaimed.

" Let go of her or I'll break your bones into pieces. Huh?!" Myungsoo said coldly which sent shivers down to your spine. Woori gulped before she let go of you.

"Get the hell out of here ugly queenka's! Before I kick your ." L.Joe said as he shot the queenka's an evil glare.

Woori and her queenka's walked away.

"Princess-ah, gwanechana?" Chunji asked in a worried tone.

"I'm fine oppa. Dont worry." you faked a smile at him. *It really hurts oppa. I'd never been slapped by someone.* you thought.

You sighed. Myungsoo cupped your face as he looked at you straight in the eyes. " I'm really really sorry Eun Na-ah. It's all my fault you're getting hurt. I'm really sorry! Mianei~" Myungsoo said as he wiped your tears away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Annyeong guys! I was going to update this chappie yesterday. But something went wrong and ugh, I have to re-type it all the way. :) Sorry to keep you waiting.

Ps. Please do comment and subscribe. :)