Announced

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

A/N: Hello ^^ Deleted the previous chappie.. and I'm back with an update \o/ Enjoy ehehe short chappie~ Mianhae my dear friends.. I'm too busy(?) -3-


Soon, everyone looked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo took a deep breath and..

"Listen carefully here creatures, I won't repeat this for the second time." he said then glanced at you.

"Keep on going Myung. They are listening." Sunggyu said as he continues to eat his foods.

"As I was saying.. I'm together with someone now.." 

There're gasped all over the cafeteria and girls whining.

"But oppa! How--" Myungsoo cut off her words by glaring at the girl. The girl soon shut up.

"I'm not done yet. That girl, somehow has captured my heart. I bet you guys know who she is. Chunji's dongsaeng, Lee Eun Na."

"Lee Eun Na, I've fallen for you since we're kid. And now I'm grateful we're together now." 

Myungsoo get off from the table and squat down your level. He finished up his words by pecking your cheeks.

You were blushing like crazy. Dongwoo was the first one to cheer up then followed by the other students. An applause for Myungsoo. 

You were still stunned and dumbfounded for what just happened. 

Myungsoo on the other was smiling widely. He leaned closer to your face and whispered "I'm..fully yours babe" he said as he winked at you.

You blushed more. TeenFinite and the others were laughing their off to see your reaction.

You slapped Myungsoo's arm lightly. "Never..do that again. I could swear i was blushing. You Myung Myung... I hate youuu!!" you said as you cupped your own cheeks.

Myungsoo smirked then smiles sweetly at you. "I love you too babe"

"Okay okay enough with the lovey dovey and continue with our foods here people!" Ricky interrupted while clasping his hands together then continue up with his foods.

"What a mood spoiler you kiddo." Woohyun said.

"Eat well Ricky!" Chanjo said as he patted Ricky's back.


A/N: Here we go again.. author notes *slap myself* Once again.. I'm sorry for the short updates *^* Too busy AAAAAAAAAAA DX But I'm free tomorrow  \o/ tehhee.. ohh ohh! If you need me or anything~ Follow me at twitter! My PA \o/ kindly click on this link juseyo~  https://twitter.com/Hunhanisoo

I better sleep now OTL it's 1:35 am now @_@ school *face palm* BYE BYE!