Outing with My Buddies and TeenFinite

Mr. Kingka meets a GIRL

You were sleeping soundly. You were having a sweet dream. You were dreaming of Myungsoo?  

*** 

Your dream :-

"I like you since i first met you. You are different than the girls out there." 

"L-ssi-"

"Shhh.. dont call me L. Call me Myungsoo. and also oppa."

"Myungsoo oppa.. I like you too.."

" Well.. then. So, will you - - -"

End of your dream.

Your dreams was interrupted when you heard a knock on the door.  *Ohh man~ Who the heck is disturbing me with my sleeping* you thought. "Unnie.. wake up. We need to get ready abit early." your dongsaeng mumbled. You heard she yawned. " Eun Mi-ah? Aigoo~ I'm still sleepy. Okay okay." you mumbled with eyes closed. "Arasso unnie" she replied as she walks away. "Finally.. Time to sleep." you muttered. Then, not too long ago.. you heard another knock on the door. " What now?" you mumbled. 

"Agassi.. wake up. Wakiey wakiey dear agassi." your maid said. "Hmm.. 5 more minutes." you continued to sleep. "She's still not up yet?" Chunji asked.

"Aniyo doryeon-nim."

" Mwoh? Aish! Jinja this lilttle brat. Let me handle this. You just continue with your work. I'll handle this lil' brat." Chunji said coolly. She nodded as in response then she went to kitchen helping the other maids in the kitchen. 

"Yah princess-ah! Wakiey wakiey sunshine! Dont make me come in there." Chunji half yelled as he smirks.

" 1 more minute oppa. 1 more minute huh?" you mumbled. "That's it." you heard Chunji said. He walks away. After a few minutes you heard footsteps.

" Princess-ah, are you going to wake up or not?" he said. "Hmm.. Ne." you mumbled. *That's it! I'm coming in. Dont blame me for this, dear princess.* Chunji thought as he unlocked your door by the extra key he had. He slowly walks towards you. You were sleeping soundly and you dont even know that Chunji was in your room. Suddenly..

***

He jumped onto your bed and  he tickled you. " Eun Na wakiey wakiey." he said as he tickles you.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. O-oppa s-stop i-it. Yah! A-arasso." you were laughing really hard. You gave up and you slightly open your eyes. Chunji stood up. You sat up. You yawned again as you rubbed your eyes. " Good girl. Now now princess.. Go wash up and get yourself ready. If you're done, come downstairs to have breakfast. Okay?" he said as he ruffled your hair.

" Ne oppa." you said. He walks away and close your door. You sighed. You quickly went to the bathroom and wash up. After half an hour, you came out of the bathroom dressing neatly with your hairs untied. Your hair is wavy so yeah. You went downstairs searching for your oppa in the dining room playing his PSP. " I'm done." you simply said as you sat across your oppa. " Ohh? Okay. Where's your dongsaeng?" he replied back. " Eh?! I thought that she's taking a bath? Wait. Hold up! Dont tell me - -" you half yelled and your eyes widened. Chunji stops playing his PSP. You both stared at each other. " She's sleeping in the bathroom?" Chunji continued. Both of you stood up and went upstairs to her room. Luckily her room was unlocked. Both of you quickly went in her room. 

***

You knock her bathroom door. Chunji was doing the same thing.

" Yah! Eun Mi! Are you bathing or sleeping?!" you yelled. " Yah, dongsaengie! You sleeping or what?! Wake up yah!" Chunji half yelled.

In the bathroom:-

Eun Mi's POV

It was really cold. I heard someone yelling outside my bathroom. I heard water splashing. Wait. WHAT?! Bathroom?! OMG. My eyes shot wide open. I found out that i was lying on the wet floor  of the bathroom. Omg! I slept in the bathroom. O_O I face-palmed myself. I heard someone yelling outside my bathroom. It must be oppa and unnie. I stood up and gosh, my pajamas was soaking wet, my towel is also soaking wet as well. Great. I have to get a new towel. -.-

End of Eun Mi's POV

You and Chunji were knocking the door continously. We stopped when we saw the door slightly open. And there we saw a soaking wet Eun Mi. " Yah! You're soaking wet!" i blurted out. " You slept in the bathroom didn't you? " Chunji asked as he smirked. Eun Mi nodded and she showed us her soaking wet towel. I quickly went to her closet to take a new towel for her. " Here you go. Now go wash up" I said. " Ne.." she simply replied and nodded.

You and Chunji went back downstairs to the dining room while waiting for Eun Mi to wash up. Soon, she came down dressed neatly. You guys ate the breakfast. After the breakfast, Chunji told your driver to drive you guys to Rainbow Cafe. You guys arrived at the cafe 30 minutes earlier than you expected.

***

Teen Top and A-PINK were all there earlier than you guys. They were chatting with each other. Namjoo was sleeping while Ha Young was reading a novel. She was reading The Hunger Games : Catching Fire. We joined them. I ordered for a latte while Eun Mi ordered a cappuchino. We were waiting for Infinite.

Later.. we heard the door opened. We saw 7 charming guys walking towards us. You saw Myungsoo. * OMG.. HE LOOKS HOTT. WHAT? YOU MUST BE CRAZY EUN NA. SNAP OUT OF IT! ASDFGHJKL* you thought. "Hey~" Sungjong sang. "Whoa! You guys came earlier than us. Cool~ Now let's go." Sunggyu said. You guys nodded.

You guys rode in two limousins. Well, its technically belongs to Sunggyu. He is soon to be called a "doctor". His family owns a hospital. You guys went to the mall. The famous new mall called the " The Winters" which is belongs to Sunjong and his family. " We're here!" Sungjong beamed. You guys were at the entrance. As usual, many people are looking at you guys. Girls squealing and boys whistling. You and the others are used to it already. You guys went shopping. And mann, it was really fun. You guys split up into 3 groups. A-PINK and Eun Mi decided to go for another round of shopping. You were tired so just let them enjoy. 

You saw a fountain. You went closer to have a good look at it. You took your Canon camera and took a photo of it.

*SNAP*

"There you go" you mumbled and smiled. " It's wonderful isn't it?" you heard someone asked. You turn your head on the right and saw Myungsoo? taking some pictures. "Myungsoo?" you asked.

He turned around facing you and *SNAP* .

He took a picture of you.  He smiled and said " Hey there. Yupe"

Your eyes blinks for a couple of times because of the flash. You came back to reality. "YAH! What was that for? huh?" you said as you raised an eyebrow. 

"Nahh.. Nothing. It's just for fun." he said and smiled innocently. " For fun? Delete it! I bet i'm ugly there." you pouts. " Ugly you said. Nahh! NOO you're not. Your look pretty and cute." he said as he showed you the picture of you. 

" E-eh? G-give me that!" you're trying to get his Canon camera but you can't reach it. He help it up high so that you can't take it. You were jumping up and down trying to get his camera. "Try to get it" he smirked. Suddenly, 

***

*BAAAMMM* you tripped and you lost your balance.

"Ouuucchhh.." you said as you rubbed your neck. "OMG.. Ouchh.. That hurts?" he said. Your eyes widened to see his face closer to yours.  You fall on top of him. He slightly opened his eyes and looked at you. " L-ssi, g-gwaenchana?" you asked and looked him with a worried face. " Uhh, yeah. Eun Na-ah, can you.." he said and he stares at you. You were confused and after a few seconds, you finally understands what does he meant by that. 

You quickly stood up. He was still lying on the ground. *I bet his back hurts* you thought. You held him your hand to help him stood up. 

" What just happen?" Chorong said as she points at you and myungsoo. "  What did we just saw a sec ago? " L.Joe asked as he raised an eyebrow.

" Guys.. No PDA's at my mall!" Sungjong whined. The others nodded in agreement. You and Myungsoo gasped at the same time, shocked seeing all of your friends were looking at the both of you with their jaws dropped.

 

"Nothing! Nothing happen!" you made a 'X' sign with both of your hands. While, Myungsoo said, " She fall on top of me that's all. Nothing special. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey~ I'd updated again. I hope you enjoyed reading it. ^^ I'll updated it again soon. Comment and Subscribe ne? :) Dear silent readers, i really hope you'll subcribe my story. hehehehe :3 Thanks for the subscribers! God bless you guys! :'D