Relaxing Weekend...NOT!

The Girl that Stole Yabuki's Heart

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

 

Ok well even though I just started this story, I have an idea for the sequal already ^^'' So because of those new ideas, I need to change some things in this story.

Sayo, Hikari's sister is now 15, making her three years younger than the main group.

Also Hikari is still 17, everyone else is 18 already.

 

~STORY STARTS~

 

The first day Hikari showed up to school without her hat, the guys went crazy when they realized she was a girl. Since it was an all boys school, it was normal for their hormones to act up once a girl was around. Other than the regular 5, the other guys made sure to take note of every single one of her actions. Now that Ryu and Yabuki were friends again, Ryu now sat in the back with the rest of them, making Hikari giddy since she got to be closer to him. To keep guys off her, Hikari sat in the middle of her 5 friends, well 4...Yabuki still doesn't count. The two were always at each others' necks. It's now been three days since then and nothing's changed.

"We're still gonna fight it out!" Yabuki screamed at her. Hikari had fallen asleep earlier and Yabuki woke her up by pulling her hair. "Let's see how you like it when your hair gets pulled!" Hikari yelled back trying to reach for his hair. Unfortunately Ryu held her back with one hand on the back of her blazer while finishing up his notes with the other hand. Yabuki was being held back by Tsucchi and Kosuke, Takeda standing between them. The guys were yelling at their leader to not damage a pretty girl as Hikari slowed down and smirked. Through the days before she had also became friends with most of the students in class 3D.

"We're fighting next week, same place," Hikari called out. "You guys should come and see me beat up your leader!" Yabuki growled as the guys called her "cute" or "pretty" so he did something to get their attention.

"Let's make a bet again," Yabuki announced so everyone in the room could hear. "If I win, you go on a date with me." He smirked thinking she would back down from the challenge. Guys were yelling "No fair! You'll definitely beat her!"

"Ri-chan," Ryu warned giving her a glare, but Hikari still didn't back down.

"Where's Yankumi during these times?" Takeda sighed hopelessly. "She would be able to break this apart..."

"Whatever, I'll win anyways!" She stated back, ignoring everyone. Groans could be heard from the guys since they knew Yabuki can be quite a ladies' man and thought he would win. "Well when I win, Yabuki, you have to come to school dressed as a girl for one day, I choose what you wear!" Her wager earned laughs from the class.

"Deal!" The two of them cried and shook hands. Ryu stared at his two best friends in annoyance and rubbed his head.

 

~Hayato Yabuki~

 

'YES! School finally ended for today! Now it's arcade all weekend!' Yabuki thought happily as he was walking home. He and the other guys had tried to pick up girls at the arcade but failed since Tsucchi's and his attitudes scared them away when another gang came up to them. Some reason Ryu didn't go with this tonight but went with Hikari instead.

"I wonder what's going on between them..." Yabuki asked himself as he walked.

"Someone help!" A female voice yelled. He broke into a run towards the voice. As he got there, he saw two men ganging up on a woman.

"Hey!" Yabuki shouted. "Why don't you leave that lady alone?" He popped his collar and got ready to fight.

"This isn't your business!" A guy dressed in black cried and aimed his fist at Yabuki's head. He ducked down so the guy in black would miss. The woman watched in horror as Yabuki took on the two guys by himself. Luckily Yabuki was stronger than both of them so he was able to knock them out after hitting each about ten times, but did end up with a few bruises on his body.

The woman grabbed her purse before running up to Yabuki. "Oh thank you son!" She cried.

"It's nothing," Yabuki said back. "I can't let these guys act big." and gestured to the two men laying on the ground.

"Oh please come back to my house," the lady offered. Yabuki froze. 'What if she tries to me? But she looks kind of familiar...' "I'd like to thank you with my daughter's cooking!" Yabuki smirked. He could never turn down free food! And she has a daughter! What luck! 'Hopefully she's around my age...' Yabuki thought and tried to make himself look more appealing.

"Ok then," He said agreeing. "I guess I can a pretty woman home!" Yabuki grinned as the woman in her mid-40s blushed.

"Oh you!" She laughed overing . "You know, my daughter's just about your age!" 'SCORE!' Yabuki cheered in his mind. "She's such a sweet girl, she's great with kids too! What a lot of guys don't see is that she's quite a looker! And you know, my daughter did always say she wanted a strong man as her boyfriend when she grows up!" The woman poked Yabuki in his arm. "Your muscles seem hard enough, maybe you can get her heart!" The woman began to laugh again as Yabuki grinned.

"Thank you mam!" He said and wanted to get to her house even faster. Yabuki took note of everywhere they went so if it works out, he would be able to find the girl's home again.

"Hikari! Sayo! I'm home!" The woman called as she took her shoes off. 'Hikari?' Yabuki froze as he began wishing it isn't the same Hikari from class.

"Mom where were you? You're late!" A girl cried as she walked out. "And who's this?" The girl and Yabuki stared at each other as Yabuki sighed in relief. 'Oh good, it's not that Toda girl...'

"Oh I almost got robbed," the woman cried. "But this young man saved me! Sayo, go find Hikari and set up food for him ok?" Yabuki cursed in his head. 'Wrong girl...But she is cute...' Yabuki watched as the lady ran in the kitchen and pulled out a girl.

"YOU!" She yelled and pointed the spoon at him. Yabuki's eyes widened as he realized who was in front of him.

"YOU!" He yelled back as Hikari looked like she was about to kill him. But she looked different today... Hikari usually wore the male uniform for Kurogin so her curves were hidden, but now with actual girl clothes... Yabuki found himself staring at the girl wearing shorts and a tank top.

"Hikari!" Her mother cried as she knocked Hikari on the top of her head. "That's no way to treat a guest! Welcome him now! He saved me earlier!" Yabuki used the time he was ignored to quickly wipe the drool from his face.

Relunctantly, Hikari bowed down. "Welcome, pig face..." She whispered the last part so no one could hear. Satisfied, her mother told her to go help Yabuki with his wounds.

"And let Sayo watch!" Her mother yelled as Yabuki was led to a room. "She needs to learn about how to be a nurse!"

Yabuki sat in a bed as he watched Hikari look around her room for the medical supplies. "So you're the 'beautiful' daughter that lady keeps mentioning?" He asked staring at her figure as she looked around.

"I guess," She answered back in a sour tone, still not looking at him. Hikari finally found her things and sat on her bed next to Yabuki. "Take off your shirt."

"What?!" He yelled shocked. "I know you want to see my body but--" Hikari cut him off by slapping him in the back of the head.

"I don't want to see it!" She yelled at him. "I need you to take off your shirt so I can see where you're hurt and what you need!" Seeing a small vien about to pop on her head, Yabuki did as she told him.

 

~Hikari~

 

Unaware that she was staring Hikari sat there still as she looked at his muscles on his body.

"Ahem!" Hikari snapped out of her trance and looked at a smirking boy. "I see you like my body?" He leaned back and laid flat on her bed.

"No," Hikari stated. "I was looking at your wounds! And don't lay on my bed like that!"

"Why not?" Yabuki asked. "It seems easier to clean it if I'm flat." Hikari hated to admit it but he was right, that would be easier. Yabuki laid there in surprise as Hikari cleaned his wounds out gently and put bandages on them. She looked at the bruise forming near his mouth and touched it lightly, causing him to wince.

"Ow..."Yabuki moaned and grabbed her hand.

"Sorry," Hikari said quickly. "It's a shame they damaged you so much." Yabuki smirked getting the wrong idea. "Now I'll feel bad when I'm kicking your next week..."

"OY!" Yabuki yelled but was ignored. As she leaned foward to put his bandages on him chest, Hikari noticed Yabuki staring at her. "What?"

"Your chest is kinda flat," Yabuki laughed. He was lying though, her bust looked like the perfect size to him. However before he could say "Just kidding," Hikari angrily jumped on him and pinned him down.

"Shut up!" She cried embarrassed. "You're flatter than me!" Feeling better already since a girl was on him, Yabuki smirked and pulled on her arms, causing her to fall on him.

"Ow..." He hissed out quietly. "You know I kinda like our position." Hikari looked at him in horror and back to how they were. She began flailing her arms to make him let go.

"Let go!" Hikari cried, but was kept in place by a smirking Yabuki.

"Now that our chests are touching," He said and made her even more frustrated. "I guess they do feel pretty big..." His comment made her flushed as Hikari continued trying to get out of his grip.

"MOM!" A voice called from behind them and caused them to freeze. "That guy and Hikari are having dry in her bedroom!" Sayo called before looking at them again and leaving the room. Finally thinking of a way to get out, Hikari bit Yabuki on his collar bone and jumped off him.

"EEK!" His shriek came out girly as Yabuki threw his hands to his bitten collarbone. "I didn't think you like biting, Ri-chan." Growling, she got annoyed with his teasing and pulled him out the door.

"Am I getting grand kids soon?" Hikari's mom asked smiling as she saw her daughter drag the man out.

"MOM!" Hikari cried and let go of Yabuki, who decided to embarrass her even more.

"Hear that Ri-chan?" Yabuki laughed as he whispered in her ear. "Your mom wants grand kids, let's give her some." Hikari yelled at him to shut up and grabbed a pillow to beat him up.

"I thought only Ryu could call you Ri-chan?" Sayo asked.

"He is the only one," Hikari hissed before hitting Yabuki one last time.

Her mother told them to sit down. "Ok let's just eat ok?" As they ate everyone was silent. "You know hikari, this boy save me tonight." Hikari nodded silently as her mother talked. "So treat him better ok? And Yabuki-kun, why don't you come here as much as you like? It'd be nice to show Hikari she's not the only one of the family that can bring a boy home."

He smirked at the fuming girl next to him. "Of course, Mrs.Toda. I'd love to come again tomorrow. I live really near anyways." Yabuki's smirk then fell as he realized something. "Wait who did Hikari bring home?"

"Ryu," Sayo answered in a happy tone as she ate. Yabuki felt something snap inside him, but ignored it thinking it's just the feeling of being second.

"Is something wrong dear?" Mrs.Toda asked. Yabuki shook his head and ate his food again. "You know, Hikari, you did say you always wanted a strong boyfriend. And Yabuki seemed pretty strong after tonight." Hikari spit out the water she was drinking and coughed.

"WHAT?!" She yelled. "No no no! You got it wrong mom! When I said that I meant..." Hikari shifted her eyes to her locket to motion that it was Ryu. "And Yabuki isn't strong I beat him before!" Hikari quickly threw her hands to .

"What?" Her mom looked at her angrily with an eyebrow raised.

She began to stutter. "I uhh I..I mean that I b-beat him in armw-wrestling before! Yeah!" Hikari's excuse was somehow bought.

"What?" Sayo asked. "But I--" She was cut off by Yabuki who put his hand on . When given a look, Yabuki grinned at Mrs. Toda.

When Yabuki was about to leave, her mother told Hikari to walk Yabuki out.

"Ok goodnight!" Hikari said in a sarcastic cheerful tone and shut the door, but was blocked by Yabuki's foot.

"If you wore that during our fight next week," Yabuki said and kept his eyes on her chest. "I might consider going easy on you."

"ert!" Hikari yelled before slapping his face.

"OW!" He cried angrily and was about to punch her when he remembered if was Hikari. "See you tomorrow Ri-chan!"

"Don't call me Ri-chan!" She yelled at Yabuki and threw a small rock at him.

"OW!" His cry of pain was heard and Hikari was satisfied once again. "Of all the people, how come it had to be him who save mom?"

Hikari settled herself for bed and getting nightmares that night about a certain boy who said he would be visiting again tomorrow.