Kurogin VS Ara High

The Girl that Stole Yabuki's Heart

Hikari checked her appearance in the mirror again before walking her sister to school. After dropping Sayo off, Hikari walked to Kurogin, getting flirtatious waves from girls of Momo High. As she neared the class, she saw Yabuki spying from outside the class. Hikari decided to spy from another window so Yabuki wouldn't see her. As she stared at him, Yabuki looked so...sad...It was extremely un-Yabuki-like.

"We'll raid them when Hayato gets here," Tsucchi declared. Everyone got excited and stood up yelling.

"What will you accomplish doing that?!" Ryu shouted for the first time. Hikari stood there watching her usually quiet friend.  "We have to end this you know?" Kosuke stated.

"It's no use if we keep competing with Ara High," Tsucchi added looking down. "Don't selfishly go and bow your head down to them like last time. If you hadn't done that back then, it would've ended by now. It's your fault that it's gone on for this long!" Suddenly Takeda couldn't take it anymore and stood up for Ryu.

"That's not true!" He defended. Ryu yelled at him to stop, but Takeda continued anyways. "Ryu didn't do anything wrong." Everyone began to listen as Takeda explained why Ryu had done what he did. Everyone began feeling guilty as they realized Ryu was just being a good friend and protecting Takeda. Takeda bowed and apologized to Ryu, who refused it. Hikari admired how great of a friend Ryu truly was. Tsucchi, who felt guilty asked what could they do.

"At this rate," Kosuke spoke up. "It'll never end with Ara." Yabuki stood where he was with his eyes closed as he remembered what Yamaguchi told him after Hikari left that day of the duel. Swallowing his fear, Yabuki began walking out of the building. Hikari knew where he was about to go so she silently followed him. Not much longer, Ryu was running from behind. They reached a dark warehouse that Yabuki had already entered.

"Stay here," Ryu commanded and ran in after his old friend. Hikari decided to wait for now before following later. "Hayato," Hikari heard Ryu say. "Don't go off alone and do something like this." Those were his last words before she began hearing only grunts, thuds, and punches. She quietly cheered them on until Yabuki and Ryu began to get overwhelmed.

"OY!" Hikari yelled and walked to them. Everyone turned their attention to the new Kurogin student. "Aren't you guys kinda lame? Two against this many?" Two students grabbed Hikari's arms, making her smirk. Since she had her cap on again, all the Ara students thought she was male.

"The boy from before..."Shibuya realized. "Take this!" He punched her and caused her cap to fall, earning gasps from the other Ara students.

"Don't touch her!" Ryu roared and attempted to get to her aid, only to be pulled back.

Shibuya ignored him and kept talking. "What a shame you're a Kurogin kid, we need more hot girls for our boys school. What are you? Their e?" Hikari's anger rose up as she knocked the two holding her away.

"Shut up!" She yelled as she kicked him in the gut. Hikari, Ryu, and Yabuki knocked out the ones that held them and continued trying to take down the Ara students. It didn't take long until the Ara students brought Ryu and Yabuki to the ground again. And once again, two students held Hikari's arms behind her back once she was tired out. Shibuya walked over to her to her as he grabbed her chin.

"Let's see how good you are," He whispered in her ear, causing her eyes to widen. As he kissed her neck, Ryu and Yabuki tried to help her but couldn't even stand up.

"HAYATO!" The three froze as they heard Tsucchi and Kosuke's voices. Takede whispered "Ryu..Toda-kun.." as Yamaguchi rushed in. However the Ara students hadn't noticed and continued beating the two guys as Shibuya tried to touch Hikari, who was still kicking him.

"You're very pathetic to go that far," Yamaguchi insulted. "Against three students." She ignored their laughter when she stated she was their homeroom teacher. "Can you return my precious students to me?" By then, Hikari out due to the pain against the back of her head, while everyone else witnessed Yamaguchi's new side.

 

 

"Ri-chan?" A voice called to her. "Ri-chan?" Hikari slowly opened her eyes, her vision still blurred. "Ryu-kun?" She whimpered. Only one person called her Ri-chan, but the voice sounded so hoarse... Once her vision cleared up, the person standing in front of her was actually...

"YABUKI!?" Hikari shouted in surprise and headbutted him again. "OW!" They both yelled as they fell back in pain.

"Don't hurt her Hayato," Ryu warned. Hikari stuck her tongue at Yabuki as the guys blamed him for hurting a girl. "Hey she hurt me too!" He cried in self defense.  "Are you ok?" Ryu asked her. Hikari nodded to him.

"Let's go back to the school!" Yamaguchi chirped happily. As the guys helped their three injured friends stand up, Yamaguchi turned back to them. "Let's go! Hurry!" Annoyed, Yabuki and Hikari shouted out at the same time, "We're injured you know?!" The two glared at each other. "I said it first! No you didn't! Yes I did!"

"Stop flirting and let's go," Ryu teased and took Hikari's left side while Takeda took her right.

Takeda, Kosuke, and Tsucchi all looked at Hikari. "Toda-chan," Takeda asked. "How come you didn't let us know you were a guy?"

Hikari shrugged. "I guess I just wanted to see how long it'd take you guys to figure it out. Well since you found out, I'm going to school without my cap tomorrow. By the way, my first name's Hikari." The guys yelled "Yatta!" happily as Ryu smiled and shook his head at her.

"Ri-chan, in the fight between you and Hayato," Kosuke wondered. "Who won?" Everyone turned their attention to the two, except Yamaguchi, who somehow disappeared.

"Who else?" She saluted at them and pointed her thumb towards herself with a grin. "And don't call me Ri-chan!" The guys pouted. "Why not???"They whined. "Ryu called you Ri-chan!"

"That's because Ryu is special to me," Hikari explained. "Back to the subject, I kicked Yabuki's last time."

Even though he was injured, Yabuki pushed Kosuke off him and limped over to Hikari, who was then held back by Ryu. "I lost because your little sister kicked me!" Yabuki cried. "I want a rematch! Next week, same place after school!"

Grinning, Hikari replied,"Let's go loser."

"Typical Hayato..."Takeda sighed. "Always picking fights no matter how injured he is." Meanwhile, Kosuke and Tsucchi were telling Yabuki to call in off and not hurt Hikari's 'angel' face.

"Ri-chan," Ryu called. "Let's get you home before your mom gets mad."

She looked at him with a blank stare and then gestured to all the injuries she had. "And you think this won't freak her out?" Ryu sighed and dragged his friend away. As she was leaving, Hikari waved to Takeda, Tsucchi, and Kosuke. For Yabuki, she stuck her tongue at him, causing him to curse at her leaving figure. He would've began chasing her down to punch her, but he was limping from his wounds so he ended up tripping over a small rock.

"Ryu seems different with her doesn't he?" Takeda wondered aloud, getting nods from the other two.

"I hope there's nothing between them," Kosuke mused. "I wanna ask her out tomorrow."

"I see nothing special about that flat stick," Yabuki grumbled as he stood up.

Tsucchi sighed dreamily. "Ri-chan's so cute..."

"DON'T CALL ME RI-CHAN!" An angry female voice from ahead yelled, causing the boys to scatter like flies back to their houses.