Let's Go To School 3

HSJ is out of town!

 

 

CHAPTER 14

 

 “Now that all of your introductions have been done, it’s now my turn to introduce myself.” The adviser said. “I’m Anne Lim, twenty three years of age, and this is my second year of teaching here at MSSF.”

 

 “She’s young for a sensei.” Takaki whispered to Inoo. Upon hearing this, Inoo had his eyebrows up and his eyes widened on Takaki. Seeing Kei’s expression and getting his message, Takaki said: “It’s not like that, you baka.” Then they went back on paying attention to what their sensei was saying.

 

 “I’m going to be your class adviser and your first period teacher, which is Home Economics.” She continued, “Since the flag ceremony took long, the time it took will be deducted to our time. That’s why I shall now take my leave. Your next period is Values Education. Please wait patiently and quietly for your next teacher.” She said as she grabbed her bag from the teacher’s table and left the classroom.

 

  A few silent minutes had passed when Kayla spoke.

 

 “So…” she said, batting her eyes on Yuto, “what brings you here??”

 

 “Ano…” Yuto said, half shy, half creeped out.

 

 “We’re here to spend our vacation studying.” Keito said in a serious tone. “Sorry, but I guess Yuto is just too shy to speak in English.”

 

 “Is that so?” she said, her ever so wide eyes lighting up, “Then I’ll be teaching you, Yuto.”

 

 “Ha? Eh..demo…” Yuto said.

 

 “Oh, there’s nothing to be shy about. It’s fine.” Kayla said, not noticing that Yuto was trying to decline her offer.

 

 “But I’m already here to teach him proper English, so there’s no need for you to bother.” Keito said in a cold tone, saving Yuto. Keito wanted to say ‘so there’s no need for you to bother him’ but he guessed that it would be even ruder.

 

 Kayla just pouted and rolled her alien-wide eyes.

 

 Then the next teacher arrived.

 

**********************

Time: 11:50am (lunch time)

 

 Mia, the HSJ, and her friends (Clarisa and Angel) just started eating lunch together inside the school canteen.

 

 The school canteen is this small building with only the ground. The school had properly managed the recess and lunch schedules of the different sections so they had no problem in fitting the students into the canteen.

 

 “Oishi!” Hikaru said as he sipped the soup from its bowl, which made the other students look at him.

 

 Mia didn’t mind EVERYONE in the HSJ doing that because she thought that it would be rude if she would stop them from doing so. Besides, it’s what they got used to.

 

 She wasn’t in charge of managing these guys’ money anymore because the school management decided to treat these guys specially, which means they get to have VIP service, which includes getting served with foods while the other students buy them.

 

 Of course, Mia and her friends are included in the VIP treatment.

 

*******************

 The first two weeks of school days went unexpectedly well which of course surprised Mia. Of course there were these fangirls at school that try to approach Hey! Say! JUMP but they approached them properly.

 

The JUMPs were so glad that they didn’t gain scratches on their faces from fangirls.

 

 “Mia, why don’t you come to our hotel and let’s go for some swimming?” Hikaru asked one school day.

 

 “Well, my family and some of my mom’s choir-mates will be having a night swimming there on Saturday so can we just do it the same time?” Mia replied.

 

 “That’d be cool!” Chinen said. “We’ll get to meet new people!”

 

                                                CHAPTER END

 

Gomen guys for this boring chapter. Haha.

 

BUT YOU SHOULD LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT ONE. :DDD

 

******

O_o I still can't believe that Chii's gonna have a kissing scene in Sprout. Gosh Chii, GOSH