A Friendly Competition It Shall Be

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 10

 

Date: May 31, 2012

Place: hotel (Everyone stayed in their own units. Yuto, Keito, and Yamada are in their bedroom.)

 

 Every single JUMP felt troubled the last couple of days. They all knew that Yuto and Keito both had took a liking on Mia, on which you couldn’t blame them.

 

 Mia was nice, Kota thought. Butthis is not nice. Keito and Yuto barely talked to each other the past two days like they were angry at each other, well that was what everybody thinks…

 

 For Yuto and Keito, they are not angry with each other. They just felt awkward talking with each other knowing that the other also likes Mia. What?? They like Mia!? Yeah. They like her. And they’re Johnny’s. So what?

 

 Yuto cannot believe he would fall for somebody in this short period of time. He always thought on not having to fall in love, moreover having a girlfriend because he already had his mind set that he’s from Johnny’s Entertainment. He guessed it just cannot be helped. He really felt jealous that night when Mia held Keito’s face. The scene repeated and repeated in his mind until it almost blew up. But still, thanks to Keito. If it wasn’t for him, Yuto wouldn’t feel like this and wouldn’t have acknowledged his feelings.

 

 Keito was feeling utterly confused. He wanted to talk to Yuto but he thinks that doing that would just make the both of them feel even more awkward with each other. Also, he still haven’t recovered from Yuto’s stare from that night when Mia was there in their unit. Yuto stared, no, GLARED at him like he was ready to eat Keito anytime soon. He reaaalllyyy wanted to talk to Yuto, just so that he could make things clear that he wasn’t angry at him.

 

 “Ano…K-Keito...” Yuto said kind of awkwardly.

 

 “Hai?” Keito said. Yuto speaking sent Keito chills all over his body.

 

 The two speaking with each other made Yamada feel to go out of the room. If these two will be exchanging yells, he didn’t want to get involved.

 

 “I’ll be leaving you guys now. Ne?” Yamada said as he headed out the room.

 

 Great. So now they’re alone, Keito and Yuto thought. This is even MORE awkwardER than earlier.

 

 “Ano…” they both spoke at once.

 

 “You go first.” Yuto said.

 

 “Ah, arigatou.” Keito bowed a bit. “Just so you know, I’m not angry at you or anything.”

 

 “Me too. That’s what I also wanted to say.” Yuto smiled. “I’m also not mad at you. I have no reason to be.”

 

 “Whew,” Keito sighed as he patted his lap once, “What a relief…that we already got to speak with each other.”

 

 “Yeah…” Yuto agreed and smiled. Then his face suddenly became serious. “BUT I won’t give her up.”

 

 Once again, this sent Keito the chills.

 

 “Mmm. Me neither. I won’t be losing to you.” Keito managed to say.

 

 “So… should we now go tell the others that we’re already fine? They seemed nervous for us two.” Yuto said and Keito just nodded with a smile.

 

 It’s a wonderful relief to the both of them that they can now speak normally with each other. Still, that’s awkward though.

 

 As of today, both of them thought, the friendly competition officially begins.

 

                                      CHAPTER END

 

 

  There you go with the short chapter 10!

  I now give my advanced apologies to everybody. For next week, I might be updating really slowly 'cause school's gonna be back soon. BUT...but I will still be doing my best to sneak and update. COMMENT AGAIN!!!