Oh Yuto's Plan

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 11

 

 It’s been more than a week since HSJ last seen Mia. She had said that she’ll be busy now because school is already nearing. She’s the one who enrolled herself and her brother to school and she’s also the one who bought their notebooks and other school materials. She’s also busy covering those books and notebooks with plastic cover.

 

 This school year is Mia’s senior year in high school. She has her fingers crossed every time she checks the school’s site. Shedoesn’t want to be in the pilot section in her last year in school. She wanted to spend her year with her old classmates, her friends, and if she’ll get transferred to the pilot section (which she probably might be because she’s the first in their class the whole year last school year), she won’t get to have enough time with her friends.

 

 “Oi, Kota texted you.” Jin told Mia as he handed her the phone while Mia was covering a Math textbook.

 

 For some reason, only Yabu has Mia’s number. Of course the others know of this also and it takes Yuto and Keito a lot of self-restraint to not to steal Yabu’s phone and get Mia’s number from it.

 

 “The others are DEAD BORED here Mia. Maybe you could spare some time to hang out with us?” the text message said.

 

 “Gomen, Kota-kun. I’m really busy getting ready for school…” Mia texted back.

 

 In the middle unit of the hotel where HSJ stays, Kota showed his phone to everybody… and everybody sighed in disappointment. Hikaru and Chinen pouted like children, and Takaki who sat on the couch just rested his face on the palm of his hand.

 

 “Couldn’t this get anymore boring?” Inoo said sarcastically.

 

 “This is just like our first two weeks here.” Daiki sighed.

 

 “Miaaaa…..” Yuto said as he yawned.

 

 “Guess she’s just really busy preparing for school…” Keito said.

 

 At the word ‘school’, Yuto’s eyes widened. He grinned so widely, almost wickedly, that the ends of his mouth met at the back of his head. He looked at Keito, then at Hikaru, then at Kota while his smile is still on.

 

 Kota tilted his head as soon as he got Yuto’s message. “You don’t think of that do you?” Yabu said.

 

 “It seems like it will be reaalllyyy fun.” Hikaru nodded at Yuto. “Great thinking you got there.”

 

 “I’m in.” Keito smiled at Yuto.

 

 “Omaera…” Kota said. You guys are seriously going to bug her life, he thought.

                                                                                                                                   

 

                                          CHAPTER END