Friendship

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 25

 

 Every JUMP stared at Yuto. They had a feeling that he has something to do with Mia’s crying because they all saw Mia’s expression when Yuto asked her.

 

 “Nande?” Yuto asked.

 

 “Did you make Mia-chan cry?” Daiki questioned.

 

 “Heh?? Ore?” Yuto said. Then his expression changed. “I really don’t know why she cried earlier. But minna, ano… I,.. I have something really important to tell you.”

 

 “Nani?” Yabu said. He asked this because this is the very first time that Yuto’s face became THIS serious.

 

 “I broke up with Kayla earlier.” Yuto answered.

 

 “That’s it?!” Hikaru shouted, definitely not joking this time. “Mia-chan is crying and you’re talking about your love life?”

 

 “You…you guys don’t understand. There’s a reason why I’m letting you all know this.” Yuto said in defense.

 

 “Then what is it?” Inoo questioned.

 

 “I just became her boyfriend because…” Yuto looked at Keito. “Because she blackmailed me that she was going to spread this in the internet if I didn’t agree with her.”

 

 Yuto held up the photo for everyone to see. Kayla had given him that a week ago for a ‘keepsake’.

 

 Everyone in the unit gasped. Keito being the one in the biggest shock.

 

 “You did that for me?” Keito said, mixed emotions flowing within him.

 

 “I did it for everybody.” Yuto answered. “I don’t want our group to go down so I agreed with her. But…but I reached my threshold earlier…so I broke up with her.” His voice faltered as tears dropped down on the carpeted floor. “And now she may be up to spreading this in the web.” He dropped down his hand and pocketed the picture again.

 

 A moment of flashback went inside every JUMP’s mind. They remember when they were only starting as juniors, then they went to have big audiences. They remembered that concert they had in Tokyo Dome, the noise of the crowd cheering them on. The happy-almost-wild look on their fangirls’ faces when they saw them. Working with each other in TV shows. And most of all, the fans’ touching and overwhelming comments on them in the internet.

 

 Just what the heck would they say if THAT photo was spread?

 

 They might be hated, be called traitors of Johnny’s Entertainment, might lose their fans, or even worse…be kicked out of the agency. Keito will be the one affected the most.

 

 But they’ve also thought about all those fun times they’ve had with each other. The food fights, gaming, going to the karaoke, times in school, and a whole lot of other good things that they have had with each member. Those moments were irreplaceable. Their friends are irreplaceable. And they are ready to be on their side…NO MATTER WHAT.

 

“Daijobou, Yuu-chan.” Chinen smiled as he patted Yuto’s shoulder, though he too had a sad look  in his eyes. Kota joined him too. Then soon everybody was gathered around Yuto.

 

 “Arigatou.” Keito said as he pounded a fist lightly on Yuto’s lowered head. “Omaera…bakarayo na.”

 

 “Eh?” Yuto said.

 

 “You could’ve told us earlier. You shouldn’t have shouldered the burden yourself.” Keito replied.

 

 “Un.” Kota nodded. “We would’ve had helped you.”

 

 “Demo…our group might crumble down.” Yuto said.

 

 “Daijobou. Daijobou.” Inoo said with a smile. “It’s not like we wouldn’t be accepted to any jobs if we’re not idols anymore.”

 “And besides, we’re friends.” Yamada added. “We stick together until the end.”

 

 Everybody approached the tall guy.

 

 “Hontou ni daijobou desu.” Keito said as he pulled Yuto beside him.

 

 “Arigatou.” Yuto said as he wiped his tears with his forearm.

 

 “Iie. Arigatou.” Keito replied.

 

 They formed a small circle and put their hands on top of each other in the middle of the circle.

 

 “Ich, ni, san…” Ogata Yamato lead.

 

 “FIGHTO— OH!!!!” they all shouted.

 

 And with that, they all threw their hands up into the air. They all felt nervous, of course. And disappointed too. But their strong bonds with each other won. They didn’t care anymore if they get kicked out of their agency or get hated by fans. All they wanted to do now was to cherish this friendship…the kind of friendship that won’t EVER be broken.

 

 

                                    >>CHAPTER END<<