NOOOOOOOO

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 22

 

 The JUMPs had invited Mia to go swimming this afternoon. While they are busy in the pool area, Yuto and Kayla were left in the middle unit.

 

 Mia sat by herself at the edge of the pool, thinking. She can now start conversations with Justin. She has completely moved on already despite all the confusion that she has went through. She realized that it was only her mind messing her up, telling her that she isn’t ready yet to move on. But now everything is clear to her. Thanks to these guys, especially Keito.

 

 Keito’s a really nice guy, a good friend. Yes. A friend. That’s just how Mia saw him. No more, no less. He would often talk to her about different things: her favorite things, about school, about animals. Everything. But no matter what she and Keito talks about, it always leads to their feelings about Yuto’s having a girlfriend.

 

 It has been three weeks already, yet everyone still cannot believe that Yuto has a girlfriend. Especially a girl like Kayla. They had all seen how much attitude she has at school and they freakingly don’t like her. Yeah, she’s nice around them but they all knew that it was just acting. Seriously, what did Yuto see in her?

 

 Mia’s feelings were mixed up again but now she knew that it isn’t about Justin. Chinen and Hikaru often and Keito being a couple but it really isn’t like that. Again, Keito is only a friend…or sort of an older brother. She then thought about Yuto. Kayla’s got him now. Mia was sure that Kayla will let go of Yuto once she’s already tired of him but it usually doesn’t take long like this. In the past, Kayla has done this to several guys already. After a week or two she’ll break up with them already. Some poor guys would even fall for her… But it’s been three weeks already. Mia wondered if this time Kayla really fell for a guy and that thought makes her feel somewhat angry. It’s….maddening.

 

 “Oi.” Keito said as he sprouted from underwater, getting Mia out of her thoughts, “You haven’t spoken for a while now…”

 

 “Hah?” Mia asked.

 

 “Nevermind.” Keito said, “Aren’t you going home yet? The sun is setting already.”

 

 “Iie.” Mia answered, “My parents told me that I could stay as late as I wanted here. But I guess I should go up now and change. I’m tired of swimming and I’m already shivering.”

 

 “So desu ka? Your bag is in our unit right? But our unit is locked so you have to go inside the middle unit first to get inside our unit.”

 

 “Hai. Wakarimaa.” Mia said as she went out of the pool. And with that she proceeded to the hotel, entered the elevator, and went upstairs.

 

*********************************************************************

 “I’m your girlfriend right? So it’s necessary.” Kayla said

 

 “My girlfriend? My ‘relationship’ with you is forced. Why would I do something stupid like kissing you? And besides, you are the worst person that had ever lived. You’re nothing but a villainess in my life.” Yuto argued. Apparently, he was just so pissed and tired of this girl already.

 

 “Just do it. Or else…..”

 

 “Or else what?!?”

 

 “I’ll spread it out.” Kayla answered with an amused smile.

 

 Yuto didn’t stand a choice. He leaned closer to Kayla, slowly and hesitatingly….

 

                                                CHAPTER END