A Shocking Announcement

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 21

 

Date: July 7, 2012. Saturday. 2:00pm

Place:

 

 “EHH???!!!??!?” the JUMPs exclaimed, all their mouths dropping hard on the floor. Mia just stood there, also as shocked as them.

 

 “Hai. She’s my girlfriend.” Yuto said as she slipped his hand onto Kayla’s. “I just gathered you guys here so that I could announce it. Now we have to go. We still have a date.” He opened the door and they both went out.

 

 Mia looked shaken, but not as shaken as Keito might have looked. He was still staring at the door where Yuto and Kayla left. Not that he cannot believe that Yuto and Kayla became a couple, he knew better than that. He knows that Yuto doesn’t like Kayla. But what made him confused is that why would Yuto make Kayla his girlfriend? What’s his real reason? Keito wanted to know so bad, his brain might explode of over-thinking.

 

 “Is he for real?” Mia said, recovering from her shock.

 

 “He’s going out on a date with THAT girl?” Hikaru said. Apparently, he is not in the mood to make jokes out of this situation.

 

 “I don’t like her. She creeps me out.” Chinen commented.

 

 “I thought he likes Mifmmffmumm---” Takaki said. He wasn’t able to say Mia’s name simple because Yamada and Daiki covered his big mouth.

 

 “There’s a reason why he’s doing this.” Kei Inoo the Genius said.

 

 Everyone agreed. They know Yuto. And he won’t be doing this if he wasn’t forced to.

 

 Meanwhile….

 

 As soon as they got out of the hotel, Yuto released Kayla’s hand rudely. He can’t stand even one more second of holding it.

 

 “Happy now?” Yuto asked.

 

 “Nope. Not just yet. We still have a date right?” Kayla answered.

 

 “And just when the hell are planning to end this?”

 

 “Oh, don’t worry. As soon as I’m tired of you, we’ll break up already.” Kayla reassured.

 

 “So I’m a toy?”

 

 “Yes.”

 

***************************************************************

 Three weeks had passed already, only three more days left until August. Yuto and Kayla kept going out, apparently the villainess isn’t tired of the guy yet.

 

 Kayla hasn’t planned about this. She only thought about on going out with Yuto for a week then she’ll let him go already but…but she has fallen for him already.

 

 On the other hand, Mia and Keito are getting closer with each other with every single day that passes. The JUMPs notice this of course, especially Yuto, but he can’t do anything about it. He has a ‘girlfriend’ and he doesn’t want to lead his group into disbandment. What could he possibly do?

 

                                               CHAPTER END

 

 Just to say minna, Kayla actually exists in my life. Haha... and I soooo wanted to pull out her eyes. Eww... Am I so morbid?