What they did

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 2

 

Meanwhile in the waterpark hotel where HSJ was staying….

 

 “I bet those two idiots are already being chased by hordes of fans right now.” Daiki said as he chomped on a potato chip while sitting on the carpeted floor.

 

 “Those two guys left me here… I told them I wanna come too but they didn’t wait for me.” Hikaru pouted as he crossed his arms. “GAHH! That baka Okajima pair!”

 

 “Chill, Hika-chan. You might fall off the couch again.” Chinen blankly said as he continued on switching channels of the television.

 

“..but I still wonder if they’re having fun though.” Hikaru said.

 

 “Yeah. At least it’s more fun getting chased than staying over here doing nothing. It’s so boring.” Daiki agreed as he peeked in his bag of potato chips. Seeing that there’s nothing left, he opened another bag.

 

 “You should slow down on salt Dai-chan.” Chinen said. “That’s your third bag.”

 

 “You sound like Oka-chan, Chii.” Daiki replied.

 

 “I’m sooo tired of swimming here.” Chinen said, ignoring Daiki’s comment.

 

 “Ore mo.” Hikaru and Daiki said at once.

 

“Takaki-kun, Inoo-kun, and Yabu-kun went with the driver and our guide to drive around this town after they dropped Yuto and Keito in the mall. How I wish I should’ve come with them..” Daiki said.

 

“Yama-chan wa?” Chinen asked.

 

“Maybe alone in their room, sleeping again.” Daiki pouted.

 

“Ah, that Yama-buta.” Hikaru shook his head.

 

 All three of them just sighed in boredom.

_______________________________________________________________

 

 Back to the mall where Mia, Keito, and Yuto were…..(just to explain, the bookstore where they were in earlier is inside a mall.)

 

“Here.” Mia said as she gave the payment for their ice cream. She felt weird managing those guys’ money. Moreover, she felt like she was their mom.

 

 Turning to the two guys she asked, “So,…. What do we do?”

 

 “Like I said, everything’s unplanned. Yuto and I just went here to spend time. It’s just too boring in the hotel we’re in.” Keito said.

 

“Maybe we should sit here first? Then decide what to do after eating our ice cream?” Mia suggested as she sat down on a seat meant for waiting people, or for people who just don’t have anything to do.

 

 Yuto just nodded and smiled like an idiot. He barely understood what Mia had said. Keito and him both sat too, making Mia in between them.

 

 Mia finished eating her ice cream first, then Keito, then Yuto who had made a chocolate mess on his hands.

 

 Yuto broke the silence when he reached for Keito’s face with his hands (GAHH, Okajima!!). Now Keito has three chocolate finger marks o his face. Mia just bit her lower lip and tilted her head, obviously feeling awkward being sandwiched between the two boys but just then..

 

 “MM!” Yuto marked a choco finger on the tip of Mia’s nose.

 

 Mia looked at Yuto in mere shock. She really thought that he was a quiet guy. Yuto also looked at Mia, also shocked that he did that.

 

 “GOMEN NASAI!!!” Yuto said as he stood up and bowed down to Mia.

 

 “Daijobou desu….” Mia said. Then taking Yuto’s chocolatey hand, she smacked on Yuto’s face.

 

 Keito chuckled as Yuto looked at him.

 

 Yuto turned his head on the smiling Mia. He honestly thought about making her say sorry but Mia’s smile made him feel compelled to smile back.

 

 “We should probably go to the restroom. Come on.” Mia said as she wiped the chocolate off her nose.

 

 Keito nodded at Yuto, telling him that they should follow Mia.

 

 After washing their faces, Keito and Yuto went out of the males’ restroom and waited for Mia.

 

 Mia found them standing like idiots, watching from a screen outside the mini-4D theatre.

 

 “Nani kore??” Yuto asked. He was just whispering to himself but Mia heard him.

 

 “Kore wa 4D.” she said, “Wanna try?”

 

 Yuto and Keito both nodded.

 

 “Ikuzo.” Mia said as she made her way in, Keito and Yuto followed her. She let the two guys choose the scene and they agreed on the ‘Horror Rollercoaster Ride’.

 

 The mini theatre had two seats, one upper and one lower. Each seat is wide enough to fit three people. Being told by the clerk that it’s more thrilling in the front seat, they sat there.

 

15 minutes later…

 

 “He---eeehhh…” Yuto and Keito sighed as they went out of the mini-theatre, obviously relieved that the nightmare was over. They thought of the 4D thing as boring at first and they just didn’t want to say no to Mia but they were soooo wrong. It was fun, DELIRIOUSLY FUN.

 

 Mia, on the other hand, just yawned, which caused the other two to stare at her in disbelief, or moreover, in awe.

 

 After getting over the state of delirium, the three watched a movie, which lasted for two and a half hours. When the movie was over, Keito checked the time and saw that it was already 5:45pm, and told Mia that they (Yuto and Keito) are going to be picked up in 15 minutes.

 

 “Haraheta….” Yuto said, eyeing Mia, hoping she would get what he meant.

 

 “Fine. I’ll go buy you guys take-out.” Mia said as she led her way to a food chain which Yuto and Keito are not familiar of.

 

 Keito paused at the entrance where he saw a life-sized plastic statue of a….bee? Yep, that’s right. He saw a bee. A smiling bee. A jolly red bee. He read the name of the food chain: Jollibee.

 

 After a few minutes, Mia gave them what she had ordered.

 

 “You know, we can’t eat this much.” Keito said.

 

 “Share with the other JUMPs, ne? Besides, that’s your money, not mine.” Mia replied with a smile. “..and here..” she said as she gave Keito the extra money they haven’t used (she was managing the guys’ money, remember?).

 

 “Keep it.” Keito said, handing it back to her.

 

 “Uh, thanks.” Mia said as she hesitantly took the money. She thought about arguing with Keito but the people around them are starting to stare at them so she just decided to take it. Anyways, what’s bad about that?

 

 They walked in silence towards the mall exit.

 

 “Ah, here it is.” Keito pointed, then he walked past the exit.

 

 Yuto bowed down to Mia and said his thanks. Before exiting, Yuto said “Ja, matta! (see you again)”

 

 Mia just smiled and nodded but in the back of her mind she thought: ‘Ja??’

 

Once they got inside the van and took their seats, Keito noticed that Yuto was still looking at the direction of Mia, who was now walking away.

 

                                                CHAPTER END