A Coincidence?

HSJ is out of town!

 

 

CHAPTER 5

 

Time: 1:30pm         

 

 All members of HSJ went to the mall where Yuto and Keito have been yesterday. Even though they have been staying here for over two weeks, it’s only their first time in this mall (except for Keito and Yuto, of course).

 

 They wore different disguises; caps, hats, sunglasses, and Yamada even wore a scarf, which he immediately removed after seeing that he was the only one in the WHOLE mall who was wearing one.

 

Yuto and Keito led them because they’re already quite familiar of the place, thanks to that Mia girl. Since Yuto and Keito liked yesterday’s movie, they watched it again, now with the other JUMPs. Keito did all the talking and paying since he could speak straight English (the others could also understand English but they couldn’t do the straight talking as much as Keito can).

 

 They bought one large-sized popcorn and one bottled orange drink for each person. The people inside the cinema kept on ‘ssshh-ing’ on them because they were noisy in some parts of the movie. Thank goodness nobody threw popcorn at them.

 

 After the movie they went to walk around the department store. Yamada noticed that Yuto was staring at a girl with black, shoulder-length, side-swept hair. She has a fair skin tone, chinky eyes, and was about 5 feet and 3 inches tall.

 

 “Mia!” Yuto said as he approached the girl, “What a coincidence!” he said in English.

 

 “What a coincidence, eh?” Keito whispered to himself as he shook his head.

 

>>start of flashback from last night<<

 

 “Bingo.” Yuto said as he clicked on his laptop’s mousepad while he was lying on his stomach on his bed.

 

“Nani?” Yamada asked as he flopped down on his own bed.

 

 “Ah, betsuni.” Yuto replied, shaking his head a bit. He immediately closed his laptop at the moment Ryosuke asked. Ryo just ignored him.

 

 Keito, who just got out of the bathroom because he took a shower, caught a glimpse of what Yuto was doing. He sure that he saw a photo of her.

 

 “Yuto….”Keito said as he rubbed his towel against his wet hair. Then he grinned. “I saw that.”

 

 Yuto sighed loudly in a pouty manner as he surrendered. He opened his laptop, revealing to Keito a photo of Mia. Yuto looked at Keito for his reaction.

 

 “My, my, my, Yuto. So you made a Facebook account eh?” Keito said, peeking over Yuto’s shoulder.

 

 “Mmm.” Yuto nodded.”…and look.”, he said as he pointed at something on Mia’s wall.

 

 Keito looked at where Yuto was pointing at and saw that it was a wall post from Mia’s friend ( as he assumed), inviting her to go to the mall the next day. Keito looked at Yuto as if to say: “You don’t plan on going, do you?”

 

 “Onegai??” Yuto pleaded as he raised his eyebrows and batted his eyes twice so he looked like an idiot.

 

            >>end of flashback<<

 

 

 “Yeah, what a coincidence.” Mia agreed.

 

 She was alone now because her friends had already left (she was always the last one to leave the mall when she hangs out with her friends) and she was now planning on leaving too.

 

 Keito also approached her. Mia looked over where the other HSJ members were and her eyes widened. ‘Do they plan on making me their tour guide again?’, she thought.

 

 “Would you mind taking us around again?” Keito asked.

 

 Mia nodded with a smile. Just as she thought. Then she went to approach the other JUMPs.

 

 Keito slapped the back of Yuto’s head as Mia passed them. “What coincidence?”, he said then they also went to the others to introduce Mia.

 

 Once Mia was introduced, each HSJ introduced himself too. After all the introductions were done, they went to the 4D theatre.

 

 Even though the seats in the theatre were for six persons only, they managed to sit together. Four people in the front row, and another four sitting on the back row.

 

 Keito and Yuto passed but Mia didn’t. She enjoyed hearing the screams of these so-called idols. She was a having a good time laughing at them while they were screaming inside the theatre.

 

 After they got out of the 4D theatre, Yuto and Keito laughed at their co-members’ faces, Yamada’s, Takaki’s, and Daiki’s faces being the most priceless. Kota and Inoo couldn’t stop laughing while Chinen and Hikaru were both teary eyed (also because of the laughing). Mia told the other HSJ members how Yuto and Keito had reacted yesterday and they had a really good laugh about it too.

 

 When they got over that, they went to the department store and bought a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff like caterpillar pillows.

 

 HSJ’s driver arrived earlier than the set time so HSJ went home earlier. They went to the mall almost everyday for a week with Mia. Of course, Mia wasn’t spending even a single cent because she was the one managing those guys’ money.

 

 Mia got along well with the other Hey! Say! JUMP members and the HSJ members understood now what Keito had meant when he said: ‘It’s kinda weird though that we just met her today but she’s comfortable being with.’

 

 

                                                      CHAPTER END