Awkward Conversation

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 3

 

“WAAAMMMYYYY!!!!” Mia yelled as she hugged her shih tzu. She was happy to see him again after the tiring day.

 

 “Why so happy Mia?” her mom asked. “Did the day go great?”

 

 “It was soooo great.” Mia replied as she let go of Wammy.

 

 “Then what is it that made the day soooo great?” her mom asked kind of suspiciously, imitating Mia’s way of saying ‘sooo’.

 

 Mia sat on the couch where her dad was also sitting and told them about what happened that afternoon. After she was done telling the story, Mia’s mom’s and dad’s eyes widened.

 

 “You met with two guys?!?” her mother asked.

 

 “Heh?! It’s not like that! My friend whom I was supposed to meet cannot make it because she was sick and cannot even get up from bed but she managed to call me. I was talking to her in Japanese so these two J-Pop guys asked me if I was Japanese so… yeah, that’s it.” Mia protested at her father who had his eyebrows knit.

 

 “So…to say…you don’t have a boyfriend??” her mom asked, which surprised Mia.

 

 “GOOOSSHHH!! MOMMM!!! Why would I have a boyfriend??!!!??” Mia answered, then she turned to her younger brother (who just got out of his room because of all the yelling), and said: “Do I even look like I WILL EVER have a boyfriend?!!?”

 

 Mia’s brother shook his head violently.

 

 “See? Even Jin is disagreeing to you.” Mia told her mom. (Yeah, yeah. I know. Jin is Mia Kamenashi’s brother, which makes his name ‘Jin Kamenashi’. LOL on that).

 

 “Mia, you’re pretty and smart.” Mia’s mom said, kind of reasoning.

 

 “Aaand anti-social, which gave me a lot of friends.” Mia sarcastically replied.

 

 “But you’ve managed to get along with those two guys so maybe you’ll….”

 

“Don’t rush her, Mama.” Mia’s dad finally spoke. Mia was so glad her dad interrupted.

 

 Her mom held her hands up in surrender. “Majority wins.” she said, “but still…Mia…”

 

 “Mom I’m only fifteen.” Mia said as she stood up, ending the awkward conversation.

 

 

 

                                                CHAPTER END