The End of the Beginning

HSJ is out of town!

 

Date: August 10, 2012

Place: mid-unit

 

 “HAPPY BIRTHDAY YU-CHAN!!!” everybody sang, including Mia, even though she still felt awkward about it…because she still didn’t know that Yuto and Kayla were no more already. Honestly, yes, she felt confused about it, as to why Kayla would transfer schools.

 

 “So Yuto,” Daiki said, almost shouting so that Mia would hear him. “Tell us why you broke up with Kayla.”

 

 Keito grinned. “Yes, Yuto, why did YOU break up with her?” Hohohoho. The plan has begun.

 

 [Plan: Pretend that they didn’t know why Yuto broke up with Kayla so that they could bring that topic up and Mia would find out about it.]

 

 “You broke up?” Mia asked the tall guy who was sitting beside her.

 

 Yuto shifted weights. “Hai” he nodded.

 

 “Nande??” Hikaru asked, almost out of character.

 

 Yuto fished something out of his pocket. A copy of the photo Kayla had taken weeks ago.

 

 When Mia saw it, shock surged through her. “Who took that photo?” she asked with widened eyes.

 

 “Kayla.” Yuto said. He then explained everything to ‘everyone’, some even faked shocked faces or said “Hontou ni? She did that?” or put their hands over their open mouths as if this was the first time they’ve heard about it…and honestly, they’ve rehearsed for this.

 

 “So you really don’t love her?” Kei asked with perfect characterization, unlike Hikaru earlier.

 

 “Hai.” Yuto nodded. Then he took a deep breath. “Actually, I’ve been liking somebody else…” he stared at Mia.

 

 Here it goes, every JUMP thought. The moment they’ve all been waiting for. Does Mia like Yuto too? How will she react? Every single one of them had their fingers crossed, even Kota, though most serious guy in the group—or so everyone thinks. [LOL]. And of course, Yuto, being the most nervous of all of them.

 

 He kept staring at her. Not because he was hinting her that he likes her, but because his mind just went blank. Well, not really blank. He was just so frigging nervous about this. Does she like him too?

 

 Keito on the other hand, cannot stop grinning ever so widely. Knowing that his two best friends are finally getting together…

 

 “What??” Mia innocently asked with her eyebrows raised, apparently not getting the meaning of Yuto’s stare. “Do I have something in my face??”

 

 And with that, every JUMP changed to chibi mode as they animatedly fell on their butts, their feet in the air just like those in mangas and animes.

 

“How dense…” Chinen muttered.

 

 “Perfectly dense. Risou no baka.” The guy at Chinen’s side, Yamada, agreed.

 

 “What??!?” Mia kept on asking as she wiped her face brutally with her hands.

 

 “There’s no dirt on your face, Mia-chan.” Yuya said as he stood up from his seat. He then clapped his hands, gathering everyone’s attentions. “Minna-san!” he said. “Off with the party!!!”

 

 “YEAAAAAAA!!!” every JUMP yelled, although they were all disappointed with the denseness that Mia had showed.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 Two hours had passed already. They’ve played musical chairs, karaoke-ing, egg-catching games, sack relay, and egg relay games.

 

 “Time for the strawberry relay!!” Yamada announced happily and loudly.

 

 “Voluntary exit!” Kota raised his hand.

 

 “Me too!” Daiki shouted. “Somebody should keep an eye to the players for fair game.”

 

 “Okay then, I’m pairing you guys up.” Kota announced. “Kei and Yuya, Keito and Hikaru, Yamada and Chinen.” He paused. “And for the last pair… Mia-chan and Yuto.”

 

 Was it her, or did Kota eye Yuto with a smile? She pushed the thought aside. What the hell Mia? Yuto likes somebody else, you know.

 

 “So this is the mechanics of the game…” Daiki started to say. “You place the strawberry in between your mouths and race until that wall.” He said as he pointed to the farthest wall in the room.

 

 “EHH??” Mia said. “Isn’t a strawberry too small for that??”

 

 “Hmm.., this is Yuto’s suggestion, right? And this is his favorite game if I wasn’t mistaken. And if somebody rejected his suggestion, especially on his birthday, I guess he would be extremely offended.” Kei said as he scratched his chin. Brilliant as always. He’d managed to make Mia feel guilty. Of course this game wasn’t Yuto’s suggestion. It was Yamada’s… the strawberry psycho.

 

 “Fine.” Mia grumbled.

 

 She quickly approached the box that contained the strawberries and violently searched for the biggest one like she was a scavenger looking for dead prey.

 

 “Yes!” she said as she found a large strawberry, almost 2 inches in width and height.

 

--

 The game begun.

 

 Mia had her heart beating extremely hard and fast with every step she took. Same as Yuto.

 

 Meanwhile the others were having as much fun as they could have. The first ones to lose were Keito and Hikaru, followed by Kei and Yuya. So that leaves only Mia’s pair and Chinen’s pair.

 

--

 A few more seconds had passed and both pairs had already reached halfway.

 

 Yuto’s force on the strawberry was increasing.

 

 Meanwhile, Ryosuke really couldn’t take it anymore so…he swallowed the strawberry…making his lips touch Chii’s.

 

 “AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Chinen shouted. “NANDAYOOO YAMA-BUTA!!! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!” he stomped his feet.

 

 Mia on the other hand, couldn’t help but laugh… so when she smiled, the strawberry fell on the carpeted floor…and did I mention that Yuto’s force on the strawberry was too much? So that means… they kissed.

 

 Yuto and Mia stared wide-eyed at each other, and to the girl’s surprise, the guy closed his eyes, and deepened the kiss.

 

 When they pulled away, Yuto said: “I like you, Mia-chan.”

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Date: August 15, 2012

Place: Johnny’s Entertainment Building, Johnny Kitagawa’s office

 

 “Sir... our source told us that Yuto and this girl are now having a relationship with each other.” An assistant said as he approached the old man sitting on the office chair. He then placed an iPad with a couple’s picture on Johnny’s table. “What are we to do?”

 

 Johnny Kitagawa stood up from his chair as he crumpled the photo that he had received weeks ago…the photo of Keito and a girl named Mia.

 

 “I know that already. Let them be.” Kitagawa said as he eyed the photo in the iPad “For now.”

 

 “Kitagawa-san.” Another assistant said as he opened the door and bowed to Johnny Kitagawa. “He’s here.”

 

 “Let him enter.” The old guy replied.

 

 A guy in his mid-twenties entered the office and bowed. “Konnichiwa, Johnny-san.” He said with his ever so beautiful voice. “I believe you summoned me. Is my help needed?”

 

 “Ah yes, my beloved talent.” Kitagawa answered. “I need you to do me a favor…” he picked up the iPad and held it up for his ‘beloved talent’ to see. “I need you to break this two apart.” He eyed the guy whom he was talking to, almost glaring, as if saying Do it or else… “You will do it for me, right??”

 

 “Yes, Johnny-san.” The handsome guy answered. “I will.”

 

                                            >>CHAPTER END<<

 

 Gyahahahaha!!!! I ended it already! GOMEN!

I know I didn’t meet your expectations!  Gomen nasai!!

I had to end it so that I could focus on my short fics.

 

 

 I promise I’ll be working on the second season as soon as I’m done with my short fics!!

 

 Please comment!! Thanks for reading!!