Dinner Time

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 4

 

 

“Tadaima!” Keito and Yuto said in unison as they bang opened the door, causing the snoring Hikaru wake up and fall off the couch.

 

 “Okaeri.” Chinen half-heartedly said.

 

 “Uwaah!!! What are those? So many!” Daiki asked excitedly.

 

 “Haraheta? These are take-outs. Our dinner.” Yuto answered proudly as if he bought those.

 

 “Oi minna! Dinner is here!!” Keito shouted as he and Yuto placed the plastic bags on the table. (To explain why Keito shouted: Their unit or room is conjoined with two other units by doors. The unit they are in is the middle one. Also, the floor they are in is the hotel’s topmost floor, which is meant for VIPs. Only HSJ is staying in the topmost floor so they are free to shout without anyone hearing them.) (Why is there a couch?? Because it is a VIP unit. Each unit has its own living room, mini kitchen, and has three beds each. That makes it three members per unit. NOW BACK TO THE STORY…)

 

 Kota, Takaki, Inoo, and Yamada heard Keito and entered the middle unit.

 

 “Sugeee. She even ordered strawberry sundaes for dessert.” Yuto said as he took the bags of sundaes and put them inside the fridge.

 

 “STRAWBERRY sundaes??” Yamada repeated as his eyes lit up.

 

 “Hai.” Yuto answered. “Strawberry sundaes, Yama-buta.”

 

Yamada pouted like a child put he was still happy.

 

 “That ojo-san sure is nice. Ne, Keito?” Yuto continued to talk as he was now unloading the two buckets of fried chicken onto the table.

 

 “Hmmm…ojo-san?” Takaki said as he munched on some fries. “Dare? Sore wa ojo-san?”

 

 “She’s the girl who bought those.” Keito answered as he got spoons, forks, and plates for everybody and put it on the table. “It’s kinda weird though that we just met her today but she’s comfortable being with.”

 

 “Come on minna, let’s eat.” Keito said then everybody gathered around the table. Each one of them took their plates, spoons, and forks, their wrapped rice, and their piece of fried chicken. Takaki and Kota sat on the couch while Inoo and Daiki sat on the floor because there were only five seats available in their round table.

 

 “ITADAKIMASU!!!!”

 

 “OISHIIIIII!!!!” Daiki said at his first bite.

 

 “Hontou ni oishi!” Yabu agreed.

 

  Everyone ate to their satisfaction. Some even had seconds. Yamada and Chinen really enjoyed the ichigo sundaes. They had no left-overs. Everybody’s stomach was full.

 

 “Ah,… Arigatou Mia. Domo Arigatou gozaimasu.’’ Yuto said, patting his stomach in satisfactory.

 

 “Eh? Mia?” Hikaru asked.

 

 “That girl we met. She’s Mia.” Keito said.

 

 “Seems like Yuto-chan has a crush on her.” Chinen grinned.

 

 Yuto just waved his hands in disagreement. Half an hour later, he proceeded to his bedroom (which is also Yamada’s and Keito’s bedroom) to change his clothes.

 

 He really enjoyed spending the time with Mia. Keito’s right. It’s weird that they just met her yet it was so comfortable being around her. ‘Seems like Yuto-chan has a crush on her.”, Chinen had said. He hasn’t thought about that earlier when he was with her and Keito...but now that he had thought about it…..

 

 

 

                                                CHAPTER END