Should We Push Through With It?

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 6

 

Date: May 27, 2012

Time: 10:00pm

Place: HSJ’s stay-in hotel/ Yabu’s, Takaki’s, and Inoo’s unit

 

 

 “So…” Takaki said, starting the conversation. “...is tomorrow’s plan going to push through?”

 

 They intentionally waited for Yuto to fall asleep before going to the onii-chans’ unit so that they could talk about tomorrow’s plan. (What is it???)

 

 “I don’t see any reason to push through with it.” Keito said, somewhat feeling annoyed about the plan.

 

 “I secondly motion.” Yabu said as he crossed his arms. “I think we shouldn’t push through with it either. I mean, it’s not our business. It’s Yuto’s business…”

 

 “He’s right minna, we shouldn’t put our hands into other people’s business.” Keito followed up.

 

 “But I think it would be fun though.” Hikaru happily said. “Who’s with me?”

 

 Everybody raised their hands except for Keito, Yabu, and Chinen. Once everybody saw that Chinen wasn’t raising his hand, they had their eyebrows knit.

 

 “You too, Chinen?” Inoo asked. “I thought you were up for this plan too.”

 

 “Yeah,..”  Daiki said, “You’re a second placer next to Hikaru when it comes to setting people up like this. Why are you against it?”

 

 Hikaru pouted like a child upon hearing what Daiki had said.

 

 “Well,…” Chinen  said, “This is unlike all the pranks we’ve successfully made. And besides, it’s not a prank at all. It’s setting people up. We’re not even sure if what we think about Yuto’s feelings is true. And even if it turned out well, if they turned out well, they will also be the ones to get hurt in the end.”

 

 A moment of silence passed between the group. They really haven’t thought of that to happen and then don’t want that to happen. Yuto getting hurt? They don’t want to hurt that wickedly silly, happy-to-be-around-with guy.

 

 “So,..we’re not going to push through with it anymore?” Yamada asked and everyone in the room nodded. They just realized that whatever the plan’s result will be, Yuto might still end up being hurt… if they were right about his feelings.

 

 Keito smiled a bit upon seeing his co-members’ nodding. He also cared for Yuto’s feelings, of course, but ‘putting his hands into other people’s business’ is not his real reason why he objects of the plan. Unlike Yuto’s feelings, which everybody isn’t sure about, Keito was sure about his feelings… and even if what everybody’s assuming of his (Yuto’s) feelings is right… Keito will definitely not lose to Yuto.

                                                                                                                       

                       

 

  _________________________________

                                    CHAPTER END

 

 

            There you go with chapter 6, minna!!  Every chapter I made is soooo short so GOMEN for the short chapters!!

 

           I don’t know if the next chapters will be long though…and also, I have NO IDEA on what will happen to the next chapters. I just open my laptop and go on auto-type mode. BUT even though I ABSOLUTELY have no idea on what will happen next, I already have an idea about the ending.

 

            Also, GOMEN if it took me long to update ‘cause I’m having a fever right now (I mean right now, while typing this) but I PROMISE that I will finish this fanfic.... no matter how long that would take.