Gosh

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 7

 

Time: 11:00am

Place: mall

 

 Since they decided not to push through with today’s plan, all the members of HSJ went to the mall and of course, they’re with Mia. Nobody cared to wear any disguises because fro what they have observed from the past week it seems like nobody here knew them, which of course is a bit disappointing, considering they were idols back in Japan.

 

 Kitagawa-san sure is right, everybody thought. He had told them that it would be best if they spent their vacation in this place rather in Manila, the capital of the country and center of everything, meaning there are TONS of FANS. Also this town is a lot less polluted compared to the city.

 

 Unlike what the people bad-mouthing him say, Johnny-san is not a e, moreover a bad person. That old guy is in fact a very nice man. He lets his talents to take months off once every year so that they could at least relax.

 

 “Sugoi, there are lots of people over there.” Inoo said, pointing to the event center. Everyone agreed.

 

 At 5pm of that afternoon there will be a show in the mall’s event center. It’s not necessarily a show but it’s a mall tour. The cast of a teen-oriented drama will be coming to the mall to promote their show and even at this early time, many people, most are teens, have already gathered inside the event center.

 

 ‘Yabai.’, everyone thought. Teens? What if they knew them? And of all times, why now, when they are not wearing any disguises???

 

 They decided to avoid the many people and just watched two movies. The first movie was Men In Black and the second was Dark Shadows. Everyone couldn’t stop laughing at both movies just because those were just so funny. Will Smith was awesome and those ugly aliens?? SICK! And Johnny Depp?? That guy was great. He was so HILARIOUS.

 

 After they have watched, they decided to eat at Jollibee AGAIN but because their way was blocked by the mass of people, they took a different route.

 

 When they were done eating they went to the mall’s supermarket. Since everyone except Mia was a first timer in this part of the mall, they were excited.

 

 Yamada, Chinen, and Hikaru got their OWN shopping carts while the others just got small baskets. They went looking around like idiots but still they decided to stick together so that they won’t get lost. It would really trouble Mia if she should find nine guys at once.

 

 Yamada’s cart was a strawberry jungle. He got just about ANYTHING made with strawberry; fresh strawberries, about 12 jars of strawberry jam, three liters of strawberry juice, and a lot more which Mia couldn’t identify but she was sure that they’re made with strawberries. Chinen’s and Hikaru’s carts were built with everything sweet; chocolates, candies, wafers, pretzels, and some packs of cookies.

 

 “Hey, isn’t that Hey! Say! JUMP’s Kota?” a girl told her girl companion as Kota grabbed a bag of potato chips. She saw Kota because they were in the same aisle.

 

 “Yeah, it’s THHEEEMMM!!!!” the other girl said as every JUMP entered the same aisle at once. Oh no…

 

 At the next minute, everyone found themselves being surrounded by fans. The teens that went to the mall to watch later’s show must have known them. Everybody struggled to move. Mia and Takaki stumbled upon each other, causing all of them and some fans to fall down at once. Yamada almost cried seeing that his cart of strawberry goodness was being shoved away by the crazed fans.

 

 Mia fell down again and a hand pulled her up. When she looked around, the person was already gone. Maybe he or she had already been drowned in the ocean of people.

 

 “MIA!!!” Yuto yelled, which was unnecessary because Mia was beside him. “Ikuzo!” He said as he took her by the hand and ran with her.

 

 Mia absolutely had no choice but run with Yuto. One, because they were being chased and finally found an opening, and two, because Yuto’s grip on her hand was really tight it almost hurt.

 

 Yuto on the other hand, absolutely had no idea that he was holding Mia’s hand. It’s like he went on automatic mode and just dragged her unconsciously. He led the way, which explains why they went out of the mall via the supermarket’s exit and ended up riding a tricycle. (For those people who aren’t Filipino’s, please google the ‘Philippine tricycle’ because it’s different from what you think.)

 

 “San po tayo? (To where do we go?” the driver asked Yuto, “Sa palengke po ba? (To the market place?)”

 

 Yuto didn’t understand that so he just nodded and smiled idiotically. Meanwhile, Mia was having a slight shock on things. The sea of fans, Yuto dragging her by the hand… OH MY GOSH!! Yuto dragging her by the hand?!??

 

 “Uh, you might wanna let go.” She told Yuto, eyeing his hand and hers.

 

 “Ah.” Yuto said as he let go. “Gomen.”

 

 Well, back on Mia’s slight shock on things. The sea of fans, got away with that already. Yuto dragging her by the hand, her hand got away with that already. So now… JUST WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY GOING?!!??

 

 The tricycle stopped. Mia sighed in relief. Thank goodness she knows this place. It’s the marketplace. Wait what?? THE MARKETPLACE!? AND SHE’S WITH YUTO?!? THERE’S FRESH FISH AND MEAT EVERYWHERE AND SHE’S HERE WITH ONE OF THE TOP IDOLS OF JAPAN??!!??

 

 

                                                CHAPTER END

 

 

            Well minna, what do you think about this chapter?? It’s A BIT longer than the past chapters…

 

     PLEASE COMMENT!!! Good comments motivate me… and do you guys know what happens to writers that lack motivation?? THEIR FREAKING STORIES FREAKING TURN OUT TO SOME FREAKINGLY TRASHY FREAKING CRAP… and I don’t want that to happen to my fanfic. OF COURSE. Who in the world would want that?