They Become Aware

HSJ is out of town!

 

 

CHAPTER 9

 

“Tadaima, minna!” Daiki said as he opened the door for Mia and Yuto to get inside.

 

 “Mia-chan!” Chinen said as he ran to her to hug her. “I’m so glad you didn’t get sandwiched earlier!” Chinen said this in English. He could speak English with good grammar but his accent is still Japanese-like. Mia somehow manages to understand him as she also does manage to understand the others.

 

 “Of course I’m glad that minna is safe too.” She said as she smiled to Chinen who just released his hug on Mia. This is an 18-year old?, she thought. She’s taller than him and he acts like a kid. But still, he’s kinda cute. Well, not the kind of cute like she LIKES him but the kind of cute that kawaii children possesses.

 

 “We feel relieved that you guys are fine.” Yabu said in Japanese, addressing Yuto.

 

 “Mia, take your seat here.” Hikaru told Mia, patting the couch where he also sat.

 

 “Well, well, well.” Mia said as she sat on the couch with Hikaru to her right. “It seems like you guys are improving in English.”

 

 “Hontou?” Hikaru said. “Well, Keito has been teaching us.”

 

 “Ahh…” Mia nodded as she looked around for Keito and found him sitting on a wooden chair in the farthest corner of the room. “So you’re now an English teacher, huh?” she jokingly said as she looked at him.

 

 “Mmm.” Keito just nodded and faintly smiled, like he wasn’t really in the mood to talk. Mia noticed this immediately and stood up and walked towards Keito.

 

 “Oi, Keito-san. Daijobou ka?” she asked. She was now standing in front of Keito.

 

 “Hai. I’m just a bit tired from earlier, I guess.” He replied.

 

 “You sure?” Mia asked as she put her right hand on Keito’s forehead t check his temperature and took a closer look at him. This pretty much surprised him. Their faces were just like five inches apart.

 

 Mia put her both hands on Keito’s cheeks. They’re still that close...

 

 “Seems like it.” Mia finally said as she distanced her head from Keito’s but her hands were still on his cheeks. His temperature was fine. She squeezed his cheeks and spoke. “You know, you’re cute like that.” Then she released Keito’s face as she said that.

 

 Keito stood up from his chair and excused himself then he went to his (also Yuto’s and Yamada’s) bedroom. The room was empty when he got there just because everyone was gathered in the middle unit.

 

He felt kind of embarrassed being told that he was ‘kawaii’,.. especially that it was Mia who told him that… directly. He tries to look serious most of the time but still, people around him are convinced that he’s kawaii.

 

 He has always felt embarrassed whenever he gets that comment from his fans. Now Mia too? What could she possibly mean?? Does she like him?? Or does he just look like a child?? THIS IS FREAKING CONFUSING HIM. Gah, that onna.

He looked in the mirror only to find out that his face was tomato red. He has NEVER EVER EVER seen his face like this before.

 

Back to the middle unit…

 

 Yuto felt a pang of jealousy when he saw that Mia held Keito’s face. Why is he feeling this? Why did he decided to stalk Mia last week? Moreover, why does he feel like he ALWAYS wanted to be with her??

 

 Do I like her?He thought. Yes. That might be it. HE LIKES HER!! But chotto matte, it’s only a week. Is that even possible?? Well, he thought again, if it’s only a crush then it shouldn’t matter. He’s a Johnny’s. And Johnny’s DO NOT fall in love. Wait what? Fall in love?? What is he thinking?!!?? This is absolutely confusing!! Man, he’s so lost in his thoughts.

 

 “OI, YUTOOOOO!!!!!!!” Yamada yelled, snapping Yuto out of his thoughts.

 

 “Ha? Nani?” Yuto said as he blinked twice.

 

 “Mia is already leaving now. Don’t you think you should at least thank her for the day??” Yamada said nodding over Mia’s direction, which is nearby the unit’s exit door.

 

 “Ah,.. ano.” Yuto stammered. “A.a.a. Ariga--tou. G-go-gozaimasu.” He said as he bowed down. What the hell is this feeling?? Why is he so nervous?!?    

 

 Keito on the other hand entered the middle unit once again upon hearing Yamada’s yell. When he got in there, he saw that Takaki had already opened the door for Mia. She was leaving already.

 

 “Mia!” he said as he ran to her. “Ogenki. Ne?” he smiled as he patted her head.

 

 “Ah, hai.” She replied and smiled to everyone then left the unit.

 

 Keito turned around and just at the same time, Yuto looked at him. Yuto again felt jealous about what Keito did. Their eyes met.

 

 Without them knowing it, they had sent tension to everyone in the room. Even Hikaru the Joker knew what was going on. Takaki silently slapped his forehead, Inoo shook his head, while Kota just sighed in seriousness.

 

 

                                              CHAPTER END

 

 

 GOMEN NASAI for taking so long even though this chapter is soooo short!!!

 

By the way minna, please like this page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnnys-Family-Roleplay/250796528361557

 

 

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR READING!!! COMMENT PLEASE!!!