Night Swimming That Comes With A Free Broken Heart

HSJ is out of town!

 

CHAPTER 15

Date: June 23, 2012

Time: 8:00pm

 

 “Mia!!!” Hikaru and Chinen yelled as they saw Mia arriving with many other people. They have been waiting for her for almost a half hour already but now that she’s here, everything’s fine already.

 

 Mia was wearing a fit plain white shirt and black cycling shorts.

 

 “Sorry to take so long.” She apologized as she approached HSJ in their cottage, “It took time to fetch everyone from their houses.”

 

“Is that what you’re going to wear while swimming?” Yuto asked.

 

 “Yeah.” Mia replied with a nod.

 

 Yuto just pouted and sighed in disappointment. Seeing this, Mia slapped him hard at the back of his head.

 

 “Itai!” Yuto exclaimed.

 

 “Just what do you think I’ll be wearing, you insolent fool?” she said, causing everyone in the cottage to laugh. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I still have to help my parents get our things from the van.” She said as she exited the cottage.

 

 Mia came back with three large paper bags and she put them in her family’s cottage.

 

 Mia’s mom’s co-choir members didn’t bring their families with them so they just shared one huge cottage. Almost all of the choir members were already in their mid-30s or in their early 40s.

 

 Chinen, Mia, Hikaru, and Takaki talked with the people while Yamada, Daiki, Kota, and Inoo went swimming. None of them noticed Keito and Yuto approached Mia’s family.

 

 “Good evening.” Yuto and Keito said in perfect sync as if they’ve rehearsed for it.

 

 “Oh, good evening to you two too.” Mia’s mom greeted warmly with a smile. “You’re Yuto, and you’re Keito, right? Mia has told me about you and your group.”

 

 “Hai…” the two said in sync again.

 

 “Seems like they’re shy.” Mia’s dad said as he popped open a can of soda and drank it. “What brings you here?”

 

 Yuto stepped back a bit as he heard the voice of Mia’s dad. Man, his voice was deep.

 

 Mia’s dad is a tall and big man. He’s 5 feet and 10 inches tall, and weighs about 210 pounds. His deep voice and big tattooed arms also add some scary effect on him.

 

 “Don’t scare them off, dad.” A boy of about thirteen years of age said, “Hi, I’m Jin.” He said as he gave Keito and Yuto a salute sign.

 

 “I’m not scaring them off.” Mia’s dad said as he put his soda can on the table.

 

 “Ano…” Yuto said, almost whispering so nobody else heard him except for Keito, who was standing just right beside him.

 

 “We’re, um, actually here to say that we—” Keito didn’t finish his sentence as he saw Mia enter the cottage.

 

“Omaera, what are you doing here.” She said as she picked up her dad’s soda and drank it. “Out. Let’s get out.” She said, pushing Yuto and Keito.

 

 Mia kept on pushing the two guys until they’ve reached the pool area. She pushed Keito first, who slammed into the cold pool water, face first. He then removed his soaked shirt and threw it on the ground.

 

 Seeing what Mia did to Keito, Yuto held his hands up and started to run for his dear life. Mia chased Yuto, leaving Keito with Daiki and the other people who were swimming.

 

 The chase then turned oppositely, which is to say that Yuto was now the one who’s chasing Mia. He then cornered her after a few minutes of running around. He carried her in his arms like she’s his bride.

 

 Mia kicked the air as she struggled to get out of Yuto’s arms. Then Yuto suddenly let go.

 

SPLASH!!!

 

 “Baka!!” Mia yelled as she gasped for air. “Come over here so that I could squeeze the life out of you!”

 

 “Gomen… but I’m going to bed now.” Yuto said as he faked a huge yawn while tapping his mouth.

 

 “Eh?” Mia said as she turned to face Keito.

 

 “He’s got himself loaded with home works and stuff these past days. He’s unexpectedly working hard on studying. I guess we should let him rest.” Keito explained.

 

 “If that’s the case, then fine.” Mia said as she pinched her nose and went underwater.

 

 Keito then mouthed the word ‘Arigatou’ to Yuto while Yuto just replied with an ‘OK’ sign and a smile.

 

 “I’m going up too.” Ryosuke said as he went out of the pool.

 

 

                        >>start of flashback from earlier<<

 

 “Hah? Are you really sure it’s fine with you?” Keito asked, surprised.

 

 “Of course it’s fine with me! It’s my idea, you baka!” Yuto said.

 

 “But…”

 

 “Don’t ‘but’ me, Keito. I’ve already spent time alone with her when we were in the marketplace so I guess it’s just fair that you spend time with her this time.” Yuto smiled.

 

 “Hontou ni arigatou!!!!” Keito said with a big smile on his face.

 

 “But…remember this, Keito.” Yuto said as his facial expression changed from a smile to a serious face. “No confessions yet.”

 

 “Got it.” Keito replied, still smiling.

 

                                    >>end of flashback<<

 

 

“We’re hereee!!!” a woman’s voice said in Filipino.

 

“Rachel!” Mia’s mom said as she greeted the woman with a hug, then turned to Mia, “Come over here and greet her, Mia!”

 

 Mia went out of the pool to greet her Aunt Rachel (well, she’s not really Mia’s aunt nor her relative, she just calls her so) but then she saw this guy and halted to a stop. Well, to say, she didn’t mean to stop, she just froze.

 

 He’s here again. Of course Aunt Rachel would bring him here, he’s her son. But still… She’s been trying so hard to avoid him, even at school. That one time on the first day of school when he suddenly talked to her (remember the guy who teased Mia? It’s him.)…

 

 “Mia?” the guy said, knitting his eyebrows in front of her, “Is anything wrong?”

 

 “Nothing…” Mia managed to say. “So you’re here too huh, Justin.”

 

 “Yeah. I can’t say no to my mom. Besides, she told me you’re here too so I came.” Justin said with a smile, making Mia’s heart do a little flip.

 

 “Mia! Justin! Get over here!” Rachel said.

 

 Justin and Mia went to her.

 

 Keito on the other hand, saw how Mia froze when she saw Justin and how she talked to him like she was nervous. This made him jealous.

 

Two hours later…

 

 Everyone had already packed their things and went to the parking lot. Some were left for a while, including Mia and her family. Rachel told Mia’s dad that her car broke and he (Mia’s dad) could ride her and Justin home. Unfortunately, the van’s capacity was already reached so one person had to stay back.

 

 “I’m staying.” Mia volunteered. “Just come back for me later.”

 

 “You sure?” her dad asked.

 

 “Of course, dad. I know these people here.” She said as she nodded on the HSJ’s direction.

 

 “Well, if you say so…” her dad said. “See you later.” Then he left.

 

 ********

 Meanwhile, every member of Hey! Say! JUMP left the pool area and only Keito stayed there with Mia.

 

 15 minutes later…

 

“Ja, aa minna. I’m going to sleep already.” Yamada told the others who were watching the television as he went to their unit and into their room.

 

 “Oh, Yuto? You’re still up? I thought you were sleeping already.” Yamada asked as he opened the door.

 

 “Where’s Keito?” Yuto asked, ignoring Yamada’s question.

 

 “He’s still down there with Mia-chan. She stayed back because their van was full capacity already but her dad’s going to get her later.” Yamada answered, dropping down on his bed.

 

 “So desu ka? I’m going to check on them.” Yuto said as he opened the door.

 

 “Oi. Just check them from our terrace. You could clearly see the pool area from there.” Ryosuke said as he yawned hugely.

 

 Yuto nodded, opened the terrace door and went there. He looked down on the pool area only to see the sight he least wanted to see. He breathed in and out deeply and hardly as a tear escaped from his left eye.

 

 Why?, Yuto thought. How could you, Keito? Then uncontrolled tears just started rolling down his cheeks.

 

 There in the pool are, Yuto just saw Mia leaning on Keito’s shoulder while his right arm is around her.

 

                                                    CHAPTER END

 

    So minna, how do you feel?? 

  Me?? I feel so trolled... feel so trolled about the news that CHINEN IS GOING TO HAVE A KISS SCENE!

 

      OH MY CHII...