1st Birthday

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

As the first year goes by fast, it was already Jonghyun's birthday. You were so excited that you couldn't even stop smiling. You held Jonghyun in your arms and started kissing his cheeks. "Baby, your so cute and you're almost one!"

Daehyun looked at you funny, shaking his head. You stared him down, shaking your head. *weirdo.* you thought and shrugged your shoulders.

Then here comes the doorbell, Daehyun goes to open the door and he stands aside, where all BAP, Nana, L.joe, and Hyojin comes walking in with bunches of presents. They all came to the livingroom, looking at you and Jonghyun. You looked at all of them blinking. "Why do you guys have so much presents?" Jonghyun smiled and clapped.

"See! He knows that he is getting spoiled by us," Nana said and you nodded, just looking at her with an eyebrow raised. Jonghyun then slid to the floor and started crawling towards her.

"DAMMNN!HE KNOWS HOW TO CRAWLLL!" L.joe shouted and ran to Jonghyun, who stopped. He sat down and turned to look at L.joe before continueing his crawl towards Nana.

"YAH! You're scarying him," nana shouted at L.joe, trying to push L.joe away and make Jonghyun come into her arms. You chuckled, shaking your head at the two siblings.

"I think Jonghyun's scared," Hyojin said out of nowhere. Jonghyun goes and crawls to Hyojin instead, where Hyojin smiles and picks him up. Himchan comes and pinches his cheeks. “Happy birthday, kiddo.” He then kisses his girlfriend on the cheek, and she blushes.

“PLEASE! THERE ARE KIDS IN THIS HOUSE!” Yongguk shouted from the coach. Everyone turned to him and saw that his poker face was on. “He’s just jealous, he doesn’t have a girlfriend,” you whispered to everyone and they nodded. Yongguk turned and looked at you. “Juyeon, I can hear you. You know that right?” you nodded and gave him a smile. “Get yourself a girl soon and everything will be alright,” you said and walked to the kitchen.

“Well, I guess that’s everyone then!” Daehyun said, counting everyone’s head. “Okay then. Lets get this party started!!!” Zelo jumped up and down, like he was the birthday boy, but Youngjae comes and pulls his ear. “Ow. Ow. Ow. Hyung, why am I getting punished? I didn’t do anything wrong?”

You come back in the livingroom with Jonghyun’s birthday cake.
9wzqRHHavmv_nDG3ZsdtfIDJRphqk6U-7mLllHZD (Ignore the Max)
You stopped and looked at what happened between Zelo and Youngjae. You shrugged and continued walking to the livingroom. “Okay, everyone with a birthday hat!!” Daehyun shouted and made everyone go and grab a blue birthday hat off the table.

“Do I have to wear this?” Yongguk said just looking at it. You looked at him with a straight face. “Okay. okay.” Yongguk cursed under his breath and put it on over his head. You went to him and pecked his cheek. “Thank you oppa!” you smiled and set the cake down on the table.

“Okay, well Jonghyun. My baby who’s getting old,” you kissed his cheeks and made him sit on your lap. You stuck a hat on your baby and Daehyun kissed your forehead. You smiled and then looked at Jonghyun, who’s big eyes was planted on the cake. You chuckled and then looked at everyone.

“Okay everyone. 1....2....3...” Daehyun shouted. “SAENGIL CHUKAHAE HAMNIDA! SAENGIL CHUKHAE HAMNIDAAA! SAENGIL CHUKHAE JONGHYUN! SAENGIL CHUKHAE HAMNIDA!” everyone all sanged and Jonghyun blinked, and then started crying when everyone all clapped and shouted.

“Oi, oi. Baby don’t cry,” you said patting his back. Everyone all laughed and Himchan was recording the whole thing.

“HAHA! Hyung, your baby is a wimp!” Zelo said and Daehyun glared at Zelo. He raised an eyebrow at him, Zelo looked away and pretend to listen to Nana’s convo with her boyfriend on the phone. Nana turns her head to see Zelo looking at her. “What do you want?” she scoffed and then turned the other way. Zelo made a face and stood up, walking away from her and to the leader hyung.

“Baby, wanna blow your candles,” you said and Jonghyun kept crying. Daehyun comes and takes him from your arms. You blinked at Daehyun and he winked at you. “I have a secret to make him stop crying,” he said and you rolled your eyes at him. *Pshhh...thinks he’s all that.* you thought. Daehyun goes to the cake and stood in front of it with Jonghyun in his arms.

“Jonghyun, don’t cry,” Daehyun said and looked at him straight in the eyes. “Appa is here. So blow out your candles, make a baby wish, araso.” Jonghyun then stopped, where you blinked. *Woah. What just happened?* you thought. Jonghyun looked at the cake, you went besides them and blew out the candles with Jonghyun. He touched the frosting of the cake and touched your nose.

You blinked and looked at Jonghyun. He was laughing, clapping at you. You smiled and kissed his cheek. “My baby, who is one. You are a sneaky one,” you said and Hyojin comes and takes a picture of you three, with a smile and frosting on your nose.

Then you start cutting the cake and pass it out for everyone to eat. When everyone got a piece, everyone dug in and smiled. “This is so yummy, who made it.” Youngjae said and you smiled. “Oppa, don’t you know Semi?” you asked him. Youngjae scratched his head, confused.

“I knew you were going to forget her, well. She’s my childhood friend, we all used to play arou-” -ding ding- “OO! That must be her,” you said and went to open the door.

Everyone turned their direction to the door, where Youngjae’s mouth opened and so did Yongguk. You chuckled when you saw there expression. Semi looked a little lost and you looked at her. “Youngjae Oppa and Yongguk Oppa’s expression makes me laugh,” you said pointing to them. She turned to them and she smiled when she saw their expression. “Agreed. I don’t think Oppa remembers me,” she said and you nodded. qVu1MjYMtmyr7KmrBQrms_wPC9chZAP4S5NhszpD
You then brought Semi to the livingroom, where everyone kept their eyes on her, but mostly Yongguk and Youngjae. “You guys this is Park Semi. Childhood friend, who came from California,” you said and Semil smiled, waving.

“Annyeonghaeseyo Park Semi-imnida!” she said brightly. Youngjae quickly comes up to Semi and grabs her hands. “Is this my lady that I always protected when I was younger?” Youngjae said and Semi looked at her Oppa weird.

“Superman Oppa, stop it.” she said and brought her hand back. Youngjae blinked and looked up at her. “You’ve became this pretty.” he said and she blushed. You looked at the both of them funny, Daehyun comes besides you with Jonghyun and also looks at those two funny.

“Well, I sense a new couple coming soon,” you said and everyone nodded. “YOU GO HYUNG!” Zelo shouted and Yongguk, just shook his head. “I thought she was a model for a moment,”he said and Hyojin chuckled. “Wow. I’m learning something new everyday.” she said to Himchan. He nodded at her words and then looked back at the family.

You and Daehyun with a smile on your face, while Jonghyun is having fun playing with the frosting on your face. You then the frosting off Jonghyun’s finger. Daehyun laughed and looked at you two. *Those are my babies* he thought.

When the party ended, Hyojin and Nana helped you clean up the mess that the guys did. They wanted to teach Jonghyun how to walk, but they failed. Jonghyun just looked at his daddy like he was a retard, but he got really entertained.

“Well, Youngjae must be having fun with Semi,” Hyojin said and you turned to look at them in the back, sitting on the steps. They were looking up at the night sky. You smiled and shook your head. “They were like a small couple back in the days. It was really cute, but then she had to move to California at the age 8.” They both nodded and looked at Semi and Youngjae.

“Yep. I sense another couple soon.” Nana said and you nodded. “When are you gonna bring your boyfriend, I think everyone wants to see him soon.” Nana smiled and blush. “He’s really busy. He’s in Busan right now, helping out his family over there.” you smiled and looked at her, with an eyebrow raised.

“So you’re not going to meet his family,” Hyojin said and Nana made a face. She sat down with a worried expression. “I’m just scared that his family won’t like me, since you know that I can be kind of like a b****.” You sat down besides her and looked at her. “Don’t worry. They’ll like you. Just be yourself. Nothing bad will happen.” Hyojin nodded and put the plates away on the drying rack.

“Don’t worry. It won’t be bad,” Hyojin said and Nana looked at her. “I bet Himchan hasn’t even met your family yet,” Hyojin sighed and looked down. “Well, my parents aren’t with me anymore. They’re in LA.” Nana nodded and patted her back. “Don’t worry. You still have us as your family,” you said and Hyojin nodded with a smile.

After the girl talk, you girls went to join the boys in the livingroom, watching Toy Story 2. You chuckled at Daehyun, who had Jonghyun on his chest sleeping. “Is he sleeping,” you asked and Daehyun nodded. You kissed Jonghyun and then pecked your husband on the lips before sitting back, enjoying the movie.

When the movie ended, Himchan was asleep on Hyojin’s shoulder, while Zelo was on the ground sleeping. Yongguk comes and sticks his toes on Zelo’s face, moving it around. “Zelo, wake up. We have to go home,” Yongguk said and Zelo opened his eyes to see a pair of feet.

“EWWWW!” Zelo said and sat up right away. “Hyung, you’re so mean. I was in a wonderland with a bunny,” he said rubbing his eyes and then wiped his mouth.

“Well, I’m gonna take L.joe home,” Nana said, waking up her brother on the ground. You nodded and said your goodbyes to them. Soon all of them were leaving, and Youngjae wanted to take Semi home, where you just rolled your eyes. “Hurry up and date already,” Himchan said walking out the door. You laughed and hugged your oppa before he left. You waved from the door, watching them go in their cars and leave.

When they left, you closed the door and went to the livingroom, to see your babies sleeping. You smiled and grabbed Jonghyun from Daehyun. You shook Daehyun to go take a shower, while you went to put Jonghyun to bed. You smiled and kissed his head, before closing the door.

When you reached your bed, you laid down on your bed and within seconds you were asleep. Daehyun opens the bathroom door to see you sleeping. He chuckled lightly and made his way to the bed, where he touched your cheek. “Goodnight, baby.” He kissed your forehead and then slept besides you, where he went off to dreamland.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the long lost update. MIANHAE! BUT I JUST STARTED SCHOOL ABOUT A WEEK AGO!

But this story is probably going to end soon! Mianhae, but I hope you enjoy it.

Subscribe & comment!