2 Years Have Gone By...

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

"YESSS!!! I GRADUATED!" you shouted and ran to your oppas, who were proudly smiling at you. "Ah! Now we can spend more time together!" Daehyun said while giving you hug from behind. You just laughed at him and smiled at him. "I think we should go," Jongup whispered and hit the others to go. They all got the idea and slowly walked away from you two. "Sorry, mask freak, but I have college to go too." 

"Whatever you say. You will always stay besides me," Daehyun said giving you a kiss. You just smiled at him and pinched his cheek. "Oppa! Looks adorable when he wants to be sweet, but sorry! I need to go celebrate!" you shouted and walked away from him. Daehyun just watched you walk away, he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at s, who were 'pretending' to read a newspaper. 

"WE WANT LITTLE DAEHYUNS AND JOYEONS!" Yongguk shouted, you stopped and looked at your oppa. "You're so scary!" you said and made way out of the school building. "I'm free," you smiled and let the wind blow through your fingers. 

"Yah! You should thank me that auntie and uncle letted you stay with us FOREVER!" Youngjae walked behind you and you rolled your eyes. From the last 2 years, Youngjae has been your inspiration to be smart. You don't want to tell him because he's going to be like 'BOOOYA! I GOT YOU! SHE LOVES ME MORE!' then the others will drop down and cry, so you kept it to yourself. 

"Let's go home!!! I want to celebrate," Himchan shouted wrapping an arm around you. You looked at his hand and out of nowhere, Daehyun comes and flicks Himchan's arm off of you. "Hey," Daehyun glared at Himchan and he backed away with surrendering hands. You just chuckled and Daehyun slips an arm around your waist. 

"You lovey dovey couple get away from my sight," Himchan said covering his eyes and Zelo comes around and jumps on his back. "HYUUNNGG! I want ice cream," he said and Himchan fell to the ground with an -OOF!- "ZEEELLLOO!!" Himchan shouted on the ground and Zelo ran away as fast as he could. "HYUNG! I still want ice cream," he said while running. Himchan slowly got up and shook his head, and then glared at the Zelo, who was running away. "YAH! GET BACK HERE!" 

You just blinked at what was going on. "Hey baby, don't worry about them, they'll be fine. Let's go home," Daehyun said dragging you away. "Baby, we'll see you at home!" Youngjae shouted and Daehyun glared at him. "YAH! Stop calling my girlfriend, baby! Only I can call her that!" you chuckled at Daehyun's possessiveness. *Pabo.* 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you got home, Daehyun pushed you to your room and closed your door. "Wear something pretty babe," Daehyun said from the other side of the door. "What?! I want to eat an orange right now!" you shouted and pounded on the door. "Sorry babe!!" Daehyun walked away and you sighed. "FINE!" 

You went to go and find something good to wear. "Hmm..what should I wear?" you thought to yourself and started to take outfits out from your closet. *I hope Daehyun isn't going to do anything, because I swear I will kill him if he does* you thought and shook the feeling off your shoulder. 

 (OUTFIT)

You got out and rubbed your poor tummy. "Tummy, mianhae I haven't fed you! You slowly made way to the frigde and grabbed an orange, peeled it and then ate it. "Hmmm.." you said while closing your eyes. *This is so yummy.I swear my tummy just died* you thought and finished eating it. Then you hopped off the stool and made way to wherever Daehyun. *WAIT! Where is Daehyun?* you thought. You looked at the back, but no one, his room, nope. Roof...nope...your room..nope. 

You were in the livingroom scratching the back of your head. "HE DITCHED ME!" you shouted and then stomped your way out of the house. "I'm going to kill you Jung Daehyun when I see you!" you shouted and then stopped when you opened your door. You saw petals on the ground and your mind already thought about Daehyun.

The tree in front of you pointed an arrow to the left, you followed after it and smiled. *I hope he isn't doing anything stupid* you thought and made your way following the direction of the arrows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST CHAPTER UP! COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <333

gotta clean my room..boohoo..