Reunited?

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

3 weeks later~ 

Your tummy was bigger than usual, but it didn't bother you as much. The only thing you hated was eating and then puking everything up, since everything Daehyun did was healthy food. You were in the bathroom throwing up and Daehyun besides you, patting your back. "You okay, babe?" you looked at him and nodded. You grabbed a towel and wiped your mouth. 

-ding dong-

"Do you wanna go get that?" Daehyun went downstairs to open the door. "HEY HYUNG!!!" you remembered that voice from anywhere. "Where's my baby Joyeon?" Yongguk looked around, you walked down the stairs, holding onto the railing. "OO. Look at our pregnant baby, she doesn't even look pregnant." Yongguk smacked Himchan on the back of his head. "Yeah? Talk about it one more time and lets see if you will ever see your niece/nephew ever again," Yongguk threatened. 

"Noona! Did you find the gender yet?" Zelo asked and you shook your head. "Ani, not yet. I have to wait till my tummy is bigger, Zelo." you ruffled his hair. "So how are you guys doing anyways?" you asked, while Daehyun was pushing you to sit down, since he didn't want you to be in pain from standing up. 

"Well, as you can see...someone has a girlfriend," Jongup narrowed his eyes to Himchan. You blinked and then looked at Himchan. "Chinja? Do I know here?" Himchan shook his head. "Ani, but she's coming in....5...4...3...2...1." 

-Ding Dong- 

"I GOT IT!" Zelo shouted and went to open the door. "Hi noona, Himchan hyung is in the livingroom," you turned your head to see a cute lady in front of you. She bowed down and you nodded at her. She then went to Himchan and sat down besides him. "Wahh, your so pretty," you said and she smiled. "Gomawo." You looked at her, she's really shy, and pretty.

"Joyeon and Daehyun, meet Lee Hyojin, my girlfriend and I mean my OFFICIAL girlfriend," he said hugging her. Hyojin blushed and slapped his chest. "Yah, you're embarassing me," she whispered and you chuckled. Daehyun put an arm around your shoulder. "Welcome to the family. I think they'll treat you well," you said and she looked at you and nodded. "Well, I'm Jung Daehyun, the wife of this dude and the cousin of Yoo Youngjae." you bowed at her. 

Daehyun waved at her and she waved back. "So what do you work as?" you asked her. "I work at TS Entertainment, I'm not a model or anything. I just work there, but yeah," she said and you nodded. "So you work where, Jongup and Himchan works at right?" she nodded. You smiled. "That's cool. I would love to see them work, but since I'm going to college and pregnant. It's not a good thing." 

"I think we should leave these girls and go outside," Jongup suggested and they all nodded. Slowly, the boys one by one made way to the backyard.

-backyard-

"So hyung, how are you liking married life," Zelo asked curiously. Daehyun looked out at the night sky, with his hands in his pant pocket. "It's good, but not fun when you have a pregnant wife throwing up. I just can't wait till I hold the little one in my hands or see Joyeon hold it." Daehyun looked at Zelo with a confused look. "Why did you want to know?" 

Zelo scratched his head. "Well, I wanted to get married." Everyone's eyes almost popped out of their heads. "WHAT!" YOU CRAZY MAN!" Jongup shouted at him and Zelo covered his ears. "YAH! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE AND YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED ALREADY," Yongguk shouted and rubbed his temples. He was getting a headache from Zelo.

"You know I was just kidding right," Zelo said and Yongguk rolled his eyes at him. "You better be." Zelo went to hide behind Youngjae. "Why are you hiding behind me? You know I won't be able to defend you." Youngjae walked away from him. "Life sure has changed after 3 weeks, and you guys wanna know what?" Daehyun asked them all. " IS JOYEON HAVING TWINS?" Himchan shouted right besides Daehyun. Daehyun rubbed his ears and pushed Himchan's head away with his finger towards his forehead. "No, but Nana is friends with Joyeon." 

"MWOH?!" They all shouted, which caught the attention the of the girl's. You and Hyojin looked at each other and then started to go check on them. "Is something wrong with you guys," you poked your head through the back door. Everyone turned their heads to you. "Joyeon! Help me, Hyung is going to kill me." Zelo ran behind you and pushed Hyojin aside. "Yah! Zelo, watch what your doing," you helped Hyojin up. Zelo scratched his head and bowed down at Hyojin. 

"Baby, are you okay?" Himchan ran towards Hyojin and checked if she was alright. "Oppa, I'm okay." Himchan sighed and then glared at Zelo. "You will die, maknae." Himchan ran after Zelo, before Hyojin could stop him. "Just let them be, they'll be fine, soon." Then out of nowhere, Daehyun backhugged you. You squealed a little and turned your head. 

"Daehyun, trying to give me a heart attack," you gently slapped his chest and he smiled at you. "Did I scare you and the baby?" you nodded and Daehyun smiled. "Mianhae," he whispered and you turned to him. "Stop being affectionate around me, people are looking at us," you looked around and saw that everyone's eyes were on you and Daehyun. "Whatever, let them be." 

Himchan came out of nowhere and s his arms around Hyojin. Hyojin squealed a little, but sighed of relief when she saw Himchan. "Yah. Trying to kill me," she said and Himchan smiled. "Mianhae." Then they both looked towards you and Daehyun. The guys were just looking away whistling. "PDA PLEASE!" Zelo shouted and covered his eyes. 

"We're not even kissing, maknae," Daehyun shouted and Yongguk smacked the back of Zelo's head. "You guys are so lovey dovey," Himchan told you and Daehyun. "Not anymore, since we have a little one coming, so nope. You guys are probably are, but its okay," you said to them. Hyojin blushed and you smiled. "Well, lets go out and eat." you suggested and Jongup ran to you. 

"I think you just read my mind. My stomach is growling," JOngup said pointing to his stomach. You blinked at him and messed up his hair. "Jongup Oppa, you're so funny." Jongup smiled and you linked arms with him. 

"Hey! What about me? Your husband here?" he shouted, while everyone left before him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am back. ^^ 

mianhae for not updating! comment ; subscribe <3