NIGHT Together

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

 

After that big celebration of your graduation and the engagement celebration, you were knocked out on the coach. The guys were all standing with their arms crossed looking at you, Yongguk pointed to you, while looking at Daehyun. Daehyun raised an eyebrow and pointed to himself. "Yeah. Who do you think i was talking to?" Yongguk said and Daehyun shrugged. "I wonder how stupid you are." Jongup said and Daehyun glared at him. 

Daehyun heard your little snores and chuckled, while carrying you bridal style. He was just looking at the beauty of your face and smiled. * Why are you so cute?* he thought.

He went to your room and gently set you down on your bed, pulled the blanket over you. He kissed your forehead and you smiled in your sleep. “Goodnight.”

When Daehyun walked out, closing the door behind him. There they were, B.A.P standing in front of him with their arms crossed. Daehyun looked at them weird and Youngjae dragged him down the stairs and to the livingroom.

The others followed and surrounded Daehyun. “Sooo uhh..what am I doing here?” he asked and Himchan nudged Yongguk. Yongguk glared at Himchan and then looked at Daehyun. “We wanted to tell you something.” He cleared his throat, while Daehyun just slowly nodded.

“Well, since you two are engaged, I don’t want you two to do anything funny..and Youngjae,” Yongguk handed the stage to him. Youngjae stood up and straigtened himself up. “You’re kicked out of my room, married man. Don’t want you to be gay now,” he said and Daehyun nodded.

“Whatever, you’ll miss me anyways,” Daehyun said walking to his room. He went and plopped down on his bed. “He’s not moving until tomorrow,” Jongup said and went to his room to sleep. “YAH!! MARRIED MAN!! OUUTTT!!” Youngjae shouted stomping his way out up to their room.

“Well, Zelo you have school tomorrow,” Yongguk said and pointed him to his room. Zelo looked at his hyung with a ‘what’ face. “Hyung, when were you like this, what?!” Zelo said and Yongguk had his arms crossed, tapping his feet. “Fine,” he mumbled walking to his room. “NIGHT! MAKNAE!” Jongup and Himchan shouted.

“Shut up! Joyeon is sleeping,” Jongup hit Himchan and Himchan blocked his face. “Yah. This pretty face is what is making us get a lot of money, so respect it,” himchan said and Jongup thought for awhile. “True….but who cares, theres something called makeup,” Jongup punched Himchan’s shoulder.

“OWWW. Dude, when did you learn how to punch like that,” Himchan said rubbing his arm, Jongup showed his muscles. “This is what I get for excercising everyday. Jealous?!” Himchan scoffed and walked away rolling his eyes. “YEAH! I know you’re jealous. Admit it pretty boy!?” Jongup walked after him.

You were peacefully sleeping in you room, until a loud BOOM, CRASH, CLANG woke you up in the middle of the night. The door opened and you sleepily sat up looking at the door. Daehyun came in with all his pillows and blankets. “Stupid Youngjae. I swear I will beat you up tomorrow morning,” he mumbled and looked at you, who was rubbing your eye cutely.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” you asked him, while rubbing your eyes. Daehyun dropped his stuff on the ground and you just blinked at him. “Youngjae kicked me out of his room, and since we’re getting married, we’re sleeping in the same room.” You just blinked at him again, laid down, and pulled your blanket over you.

Daehyun just chuckled and fixed his blankets and laid down on his bed. “This feels weird,” he said and you slowly went to the edge and looked at him. “Haha…oppa, because we’re not officially married yet, so you can sleep on the ground,” you stuck your tongue out at him.

“Okay, whatever. Go to sleep, Joyeon. We have school tomorrow,” he said and you nodded. “Night, Oppa.” Daehyun then slowly fell asleep, but it was getting cold down where he was sleeping at. You could hear his teeth chattering, you slowly opened one eye and looked down at him.

*He must be cold* you thought and bit your lip. “Daehyun Oppa,” you called out, but no answer. You sat up and went down to Daehyun, you could see his lips moving and he was shivering. You slowly grabbed his hand and pulled him up, but he woke up by your movement. “Jooyeon, what are you doing?”

He stood up and you pushed him on your bed. “Go to sleep on my bed. Your getting cold,” you said and he looked at you funny. “Bwoh?” You smiled at him and tucked him in and then slept besides him. “Oppa, go to sleep, araso.” “Joyeon, I can’t I don’t want to do anything bad to you.” You just sighed at him. “Oppa, go to sleep.” “b-“ you put a finger on his lips. “No buts, just sleep. I promise nothing will happen. And I always know. So good night,” you pecked his lips and slowly went to sleep.

The next morning, you woke up to someone’s arm around your waist. You rubbed your eyes and opened them to see Daehyun sleeping in front of you. *Oh yeah, he was cold last night and Youngjae kicked him out* you thought and then smiled. You tilted your head to look at Daehyun’s face, his face was so handsome and perfect. You slowly reached a hand and touched his face lightly, since you didn’t want to wake him up.

“Want me to do something bad to you,” he said without his eyes opened. You slowly pulled your hand away and sat up. “Well, someone’s arms are around my waist,” you said and Daehyun’s eyes widened. He pulled his hands away and sat up. “Mianhae,” you just shook your head and leaned to his face. “It’s a couple thing.” You pecked his lips and got out of your bed.

“Time to get ready for summmerrr!!” you shouted and ran to the bathroom. Daehyun just looked at you blank and a smile appeared on your face. “My pabo wife,” he said and scratched his head.

“HYUNGGG!!! I DON’T WANT TO GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL!” you heard Zelo shout. You blinked and stuck your head out of your bedroom door, to see Zelo getting pulled by Yongguk down the stairs. Zelo was holding onto the stair case, while Himchan was just laughing his off, while Youngjae was getting ready for college.

You and Daehyun walked downstairs together and you had a smile on your face. “Oppa, what are you doing to Zelo?” you said and all of their attention went to you and Daehyun. “OMO! Those two were sleeping together,” Jongup said out of nowhere. You weirdly rubbed the back of your neck, while Daehyun was just looking the other way from you.

“Did you two do ‘it’?” Yongguk asked and you both turned to him. “NO!” This was Zelo’s only way to escape, so he ran out of Yongguk’s grip, but was caught AGAIN. “Zelo, lets go NOW!” They both made their way out of the house.

“Well, love couples I gotta go to college, so take care of the house,” Youngjae said pecking you on the cheek and then left. “Yeah, I got a photoshoot today, so see ya.” “Me too. Hyung you gotta take me to TS,” Jongup said and soon the house was empty.

You and Daehyun looked at each other. “What do we do now?”