Time?

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

 

For the next 2 months, you and Daehyun had been doing a lot of things, preparing for the baby arrival. B.A.P, L.joe, and Nana also helped, when they weren’t busy or anything. You sat on the coach and took a deep breath. “Wow. That was yummy,” you said rubbing your tummy. Daehyun smiled, since he was right besides you.

 “So ready for the baby, anytime now?” Daehyun asked you and you shrugged. “I don’t know at all. I hope our son is gentle, I heard childbirth is painful,” you said scrunching your nose. Daehyun smiled and pinched your nose. “Don’t worry, he’ll be or I won’t take it easy on him, when it comes to sports.” You glared at him and raised an eyebrow.

                Out of nowhere, you felt pain in you stomach. You groaned in pain and sat forward, Daehyun blinked and sat forward next to you. “Baby, you okay?” you nodded and took deep breaths. “I think I am,” then it eased again. “Be careful okay,” you nodded at him. “He probably got mad of what you sad,” Daehyun chuckled and went to your baby stomach.

                “Son, please don’t be mad at your mommy. I don’t like seeing your mommy in pain. It hurts me that I can’t do anything, so please come out okay for your mommy,” Daehyun kissed it and you smiled. “Well, we should go to sleep, okay.”  You nodded and Daehyun helped you.

                When you and Daehyun got to the room, you went to take a shower. Daehyun waited paitently out in the room, he looked at the photo besides the bed. He smiled at the baby picture and then you and Daehyun’s couple picture. Then you came out of the shower in your pajamas, Daehyun then went inside the shower next.

                You went to your side of the bed and sat down. Then you felt pain again, you bit your lip from screaming or yelling in pain. You held your stomach and hope it would leave, but it didn’t. Out of nowhere, you felt water and you went down on your knees. “Daehyun,” you called, but he was in the middle of a shower. You started to breath hard, “Daehyun!”

                Daehyun came out of the shower and looked at you. He had a towel wrap around his waist. “Babe, what’s wron-“ “We gotta go now,” you said and he nodded. He helped you up, he grabbed the baby stuff, and then next was to the car. On your drive to the hospital, you held onto the side things hard and started breathing hard. “Take deep breaths babe,” Daehyun said doing the breathing thing with you. You nodded and took deep breaths.

                When you both got to the hospital, Daehyun had his arms around you and went to the nurse. She grabbed a wheelchair and you sat in it. “Miss, stay calm. Keep breathing,” the nurse said and you nodded. Daehyun held your hand, until you got into your room. They made you change into the hospital clothes, Daehyun waited outside of your room, until they finished your check up. The doctor came out and looked at Daehyun. “False alarm, but the baby will be coming soon,” he smiled and Daehyun sighed of reliefed.

                He walked inside the room to see you sleeping soundly, but you opened your eyes to see Daehyun walking towards you. He kissed your forehead and you smiled. “Baby will be coming soon,” he said and you smiled. “You should call the others,” you told him and he nodded. Daehyun grabbed his phone and started calling the others, including your parents.

                “OMO. My daughter,” you heard your mom’s voice. You looked at the door and smiled a little. “Umma,” you sat up and she hugged you. “It’s been so long,” she said and you smiled. “Son-in-law,” your dad and Daehyun handshake each other. Your talk with your parents wasn’t long, but you were happy they were here with you.

                “Noona,” Zelo came and sat down besides you. “how are you feeling?” You raised an eyebrow. “Can’t you see by how I look? I feel horrible,” you said and Zelo smiled a little. “Sorry for hearing that. I hope little nephew would be nice to you,” he said and you smiled. Youngjae came and gave you a hug. “Sorry for the pain, you’re going through.” You glared at him and he walked to the coach. Yongguk came and hugged you. He kissed your forehead and you slightly smiled at him.

                “How you feelin?” you shrugged. “In lots of pain.” “Kind of figured,” he smiled and went by the other guys. Soon, L.joe, Nana, Himchan, and Hyojin came. They all greeted you with a hug or a kiss on the forehead. Soon, everyone was waiting for the baby to come, which was very long.

                3 hours has passed and it was 12 at night. “I swear, this kid will be a jokester like his dad,” Jongup said and your eyes were slowly closing. “No, he’s just paitently waiting for the right time to come out,” Daehyun replied and looked at your sleeping figure. “We should let her sleep for now. You guys want anything to eat?” your mom said and everyone shook their heads, except Zelo. “I want coffee,” he raised his hand. Your mom chuckled and walked out of the room, which your dad followed. “I wonder how handsome the baby will be.” Youngjae thought at how handsome the baby will be. “VERY HANDSOME.” “That’s true. Both the parents are handsome and beautiful, so why wouldn’t the baby be VERY handsome,” L.joe said and Daehyun nodded. “Time to wait.” Yongguk yawned and slowly his head was leaning towards the side.

                2 hours has passed and is now 2 in the morning. This time, you were feeling pain in your stomach. You woke up and groaned in pain. “Daehyun,” you called his name, he slowly woke up, but quickly ran to your side. “I think it’s time,” you said and Daehyun pressed the button for the doctor to come. Everyone woke up, when they heard the doctors rushing in.

                “Excuse me, but only the husband can be in here, so please wait outside,” the nurse said and everyone moved out to the hallway. Daehyun followed and looked at them. “Don’t faint, Daehyun,” Youngjae said and he rolled his eyes. “That won’t happen at all.” Daehyun then turned and walked inside the room.

              He came and held onto your hand. You were sweating badly, and this pain was unbearable. “Oh my god, Daehyun, this does hurt,” you told him and he chuckled. “How can you talk through this?” you gave him a small smile, while holding onto his hand.

                “Okay, on three, you push as hard as you can,” the doctor said and you nodded, with your eyes closed. “1……2…..3” you pushed as hard you can and then you stopped. “Baby, better come out okay for me,” you told Daehyun and he chuckled. “I see the head. One more push,” the doctor said and you nodded again. “1……2……3.” This time you pushed as hard as you can, until you heard a baby cry.

“Welcome to the world, little buddy,” the doctor said and gave the baby to the nurse to take care of. Out of nowhere, you had tears in your eyes and Daehyun smiled. “Our baby is here,” he kissed your forehead. You smiled and then the nurse with your baby in her arms. “Ready to hold him,” you nodded and she gave you, your baby boy in your arms.

                You smiled and wiped your tears. “Your so beautiful,” you cried as you looked at him. He had your nose and Daehyun’s lips. His eyes, were Daehyun’s, which made you smile. “you’ll be a very handsome pretty boy,” you joked with him. Daehyun smiled and kissed you again. “Thank you for a very beautiful…well handsome boy,” he said and you smiled.

                “What are we going to name him?” you asked him. *Jung Jonghyun* “How about Jonghyun? Jung Jonghyun,” you said and Daehyun nodded. The baby then made a baby noise, which made you both look at him. “Welcome to the world, Jung Jonghyun.”

               

                Daehyun walked out to where everyone was waiting for. He smiled and everyone looked at him. “Jung Jonghyun, 6 pounds 8 ounces,” he said and everyone smiled and cheered. “WWOOOHOOO!!!” His name is close to mine,” Zelo said and jumped up and down. “You should be happy,” Daehyun said and everyone chuckled. “Well, come on in and meet him. I think he wants to see his grandparents, uncles, and aunties.”

                Everyone followed after Daehyun, to see you holding Jonghyun in your arms. You looked up and smiled at them. Your mom started to take out her camera and started taking pictures. “So beautiful,” your umma cried and you chuckled. “Umma, don’t scare Jonghyun. He’s sleeping,” you put a finger to your lips. They all surrounded you and the baby.

                “Oh my gosh, he looks exactly like Daehyun, except his nose,” Himchan said, sounding, like it would be a bad thing. Daehyun glared at him and Himchan got a slap on the arm by his girlfriend. “You don’t know yet. He might be a pretty boy, and be as pretty as Joyeon.” You chuckled and looked at them. “Yongguk Oppa, wanna hold him?” Yongguk’s head flew straight up. “What?”

                You chuckled and you gave the baby to him. “He wants you to hold him,” you said making it an excuse. Yongguk was stiff, but he smiled a little. When Jonghyun moved his hand, Yongguk stood still. “Don’t you dare cry,” he mumbled and Jonghyun went to sleep. “Sheesh. Hyung, I can’t imagine you as a dad at all,” Youngjae said and Yongguk eyed him.

                Next thing you know the baby was in Youngjae’s arms. “Aishhhh…” “Hyung, you look pretty when you’re holding a baby,” Jongup and Zelo joked around. “Shut up,” he snarled and the baby moved a little. “If the baby cries, I will come after you,” youngjae warned. Then the baby came back to your arms.

                You looked at Daehyun and nudged your head to Nana and L.joe. “Wha- ohhhh.” L.joe and Nana looked at you both weird. “Uhhh…L.joe oppa and Nana unnie.” You called and they looked at you. “Uhh…me and Daehyun chose you and L.joe as the goduncle and aunty,” you said, “It would be weird to call you both godparents, so yeah.” Nana and L.joe looked at each other. “Yeah, the next one would be Yongguk,” Daehyun joked. Yongguk’s eyes widened. “Hell no. I would never want to be the godparent of your next one.” You chuckled and Nana came over. “Can I hold him?” you nodded and gave Jonghyun to her.

                She smiled and sat next to L.joe. “Noona, I can’t believe we’re goduncle and aunty,” he said and she smiled. “I know, so you better do a good job as an uncle,” she said and L.joe nodded. “At least I wont spoil him.” “Yeah, whatever.” Everyone all smiled and laughed at those two. And soon everyone left.

----------------------------------------------

comment ; subscribe 

sorry for not updating yesterday, since i was at the dells.