Honeymoon 1

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

You and Daehyun were walking hand in hand, along the beach of Jeju Island. You couldn't believe that you were now married to Daehyun and will be spending the rest of your life with him. You smiled at the thought oof being Mrs. Jung and thinking of the names of your future kids. Daehyun looked at you weird with a big smile on his face, knowing what you were thinking about. 

"Yeobo, what are you thinking about?" he asked and you looked up at him. You shook your head at him and let go of his hand, where you started to play with the water. You wrote your name in the wet sand with a stick that you've found. 'JUNG JOOYEON!' You then drew a heart at the end and then a smiley face with a tongue sticking out. You clapped your hands clean and smiled at it. Daehyun saw and wrote his name below yours' 'Jung Daehyun.' Then he made an arrow to your name, 'Husband of that girl.' 

You chuckled at him and wrapped your arms around his neck. Daehyun wrapped his arms around your shoulder and kissed you. "Mrs. Jung is now my wife," he said with a smile, breaking off the kiss. YOu nodded and gave him a smile. "I'm lucky to have a husband like you." You and Daehyun kissed and he carried you bridal style to your hotel room, where it was the night to remember.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, you woke up and yawned, sitting up. You stretched, side to side and then looked at Daehyun's peaceful face. You placed your elbows on your bed and put your head on your arms, where you chuckled at Daehyun. He looked a like a kitten, to you. You just wanted to kiss him right there, but you stood up and decided to make breakfast. You grabbed one of Daehyun's dress shirts and wore them, and then your pj shorts underneath. 

You walked to the kitchen and looked at it. YOu puffed your cheeks out on what to make, so you grabbed the gallon of milk from the fridge and the eggs. While, you were cooking, Daehyun slowly turned his head to the other side and moved his arms to feel you, but you weren't there. He lifted his head up to see you gone. *I guess she's in the kitchen* he thought and slowly stood up, making his way to the kitchen.

Daehyun smelt the food from all the way from the bathroom and smiled, when he saw you focusing on the food. He leaned on the doorway, with his arms crossed. He also loved how you were wearing his clothes. *She looks beautiful in the morning* he thought and suddenly surprised you with a surprised backhug.

You jumped and turned your head to see Daehyun there. You smiled at him, but gently nudged him. "Yah! You scared me," you said and he nuzzled his head in your neck. You smiled wider and tried to push him away. "I'm cooking here," you said, but he wouldn't budge. "I wanna stay with my baby though." You rolled your eye and pointed to the bathroom. "Go get ready, NOW!" you said and he walked away backwards to the bathroom. 

When he was out of the kitchen, you sighed and smiled. "Oh yeah! Babe, you look hot with your messy hair," you shouted and then continued on with your work. Daehyun heard that and chuckled. He looked ta himself in the mirror and smiled. "I know I look hot." 

"FOOD! IS DELICIOUS!" he shouted and you just looked at him weird. "Dude, we're suppsed to be having a peaceful breakfast here," you said, but Daehyun ignored you. "How are we supposed to be peaceful when you have me here. I'm loud you know," he said and you just shook your head. "Just eat, so we can enjoy our honeymoon here." Daehyun nodded and continued eating. 

After you cleaned the table, you started to clean the table and did the dishes. Daehyun backhugged you again and swayed from side to side. "Yeobo, where do you want to go today," he asked and you shrugged, while doing the dishes. "Hmmm...." then something came into your mind. "I wanna go to the Teddy Bear Museum," you said and Daehyun smiled. "Araso, after your dishes and when you change too, araso?" you nodded and he kissed your cheek, where you smiled at him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

MIANHAE FOR NOT UPDATING! I HAVE EXAMS AND SCHOOL'S ALMOST OVER, SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME! -bows-

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3