Baby Talk

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

As time went by, your baby bump was starting to show. It was getting really big, which made you and Daehyun happy about it. You looked at yourself in the mirror and rubbed your tummy. "Baby, how are you?" you smiled and then sighed. *2 more months till you come* you thought and then made your way out of your room. 

"OOO! The baby mommy is coming," you heard Yongguk's voice. You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek. "Morning Oppa." Daehyun came and put his arms around you. "How are you feeling?" he asked and you looked at him. "I'm fine. Just that the baby loves to make me be in a lot of pain." "Awww...aegi, don't hurt mommy, araso? She loves you too much and so do I?" 

"Aish, baby talk is killing me," Youngjae said while rubbing his temple. You looked at him and blinked. "Youngjae oppa, kwenchana? Do you need medicine?" you asked and went to go get him a cup of water. "Aniyo. This exam is making me stressful. Then I get to graduate soon," he said and you nodded. "but still drink water. You look pale and skinner," you smiled and pinched his cheeks. "OW. OW. Ow." You smiled at him and chuckled. "Oppa, your baby cheeks are getting smaller." "YAH!" you chuckled and let go. 

-ding dong- 

"I got it," Zelo shouted and went to open the door. "Hyojin noona and Himchan hyung," he called and there goes their heads poking in the kitchen. "Hyojin!" you shouted and opened your arms for a hug. She hugged you and you smiled. "Wow. You look like you're actually pregnant now." you pouted at her and she pinched your nose. "I'm just playing dongsaeng." 

"You don't even greet me," Himchan said pouting by the counter. You chuckled and went to hug him. "Annyeong Oppa, have you been taking care of Hyojin well? becayse if you don't me and my baby will come kick your ," you warned him and he smiled. "no worries. I'm taking care of her like she's my own wife," he said and you smiled. "That's good." 

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Jongup shouted. You motioned them to come eat. Everyone was sitting around the table and enjoying until the doorbell went off. "I got this," you said and went to open the door. "AHHH!!! JOYEON!!" your eyes widened when you saw Nana. She hugged you and you hugged her back. "Ahhh, its so nice to meet you," you said and she smiled. Then L.joe appeared and you hugged him. "L.joe oppa!" you shouted and hugged him. 

"Ahhh! You're so heavy," he joked around and you crossed your arms. "Duh, I'm pregnant," you showed him your tummy. "I know, I like to play around." you blinked at him and then motioned them to come to your kitchen. "You guys, Nana and L.joe are here!" you said with a smile. Everyone stood up and went to greet them like family. 

"Heyy!! What's up?" Yongguk and L.joe did their handshake. You looked at them weird, besides Nana. "Isn't that weird?" you both nodded and laughed. "Ohh.. Nana, you need to meet Himchan's girlfriend, Hyojin." you went to grab Hyojin and introduced them to each other. 

"Woah. Woah. Two extra plates coming right up with food," Daehyun said and you chuckled at him. You helped him set the table, he went to grab two chairs from the livingroom. "Okay, now it's officially time for breakfast," Jongup shouted and everyone sat down. You smiled at this sight having a big family, that's filled with laughter and smiles. 

"So Joyeon, have you went baby shopping yet?" you shook your head. "Baby shower?" you shook your head and everyone looke dat you and Daehyun. "What have you two been doing?" "School." you answered. "Work." "Aisssh." nana said and eyed you two. "Wll, we gotta start our baby shopping soon, since you're expecting in 2 months, araso?" Nana said and you nodded. 

"IS it a boy or a girl?" they all asked and you smiled. "I want a boy!" Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and L.joe shouted. You blinked at them. "IT BETTER BE A GIRL!" Nana shouted. Himchan, Hyojin,  and Zelo agreed with her. You played with your fingers. "Well, uhhh....i know for a fact that the color is going to be either blue or green, so.....it's a boy." 

"YEAHHHH!!" the guys all shouted and hugged each other. "Wait, when did you go find out. I didn't even go," Daehyun asked you. You looked at him and smiled. "While, you were sleeping. I left you to go to the hospital, since i had a check up. I didn't want to bother you, so yep." Daehyun nodded, but still eyed you. 

"I'M HAVING A NEPHEW! YESSS!" Yongguk shouted and fist pumped. "Aww...maybe next time we can have a girl," Himchan said and the girl team nodded in defeat. "Yeah, DAEHYUN! YOU BETTER HAVE A GIRL NEXT TIME!" Zelo shouted at him and he looked at Zelo dumbfounded. "you tell her if she wants any more kids," Daehyun pointed to you. "What? Me? Aish. No more kids after this one." you said and Zelo looked at you with his cute eyes. 

You blinked at him and then raised an eyebrow. "plleaseee," Himchan now was doing a cute pout,w hich made you blink even more. "Joyeon, for me," Hyojin and Nana said, both by your side now. You rolled your eyes. "I'll think about it." "YAY!" they both shouted in your ears and you smiled. 

Then you felt a kick in your stomach. "OH." you put a hand over your stomach and smiled. "JOYEON! Are you going into labour?" Youngjae shouted and everyone looked at you with a worried look. "Aniyo. The baby just kicked," you said and Daehyun had a surprise look on his face. "I guess he loves family reunions," Jongup said. "Or, he wants a baby sister soon," Himchan said raising an eyebrow. The baby kicked again. 

"Okay, Himchan Oppa. You're influencing my baby too much," you said and covered your stomach with your hands. Everyone laughed and ate their breakfast. When everyone was done, the two youngest, Zelo and Jongup had to do the dishes. Everyone else sat in the livingroom and talked to each other. "What should we do today?"

"LETS GO BABY SHOPPING!" Nana shouted and everyone stood up shouting. You sat down and looked at everyone weird. "I should record these moments for the future kids to see," you mumbled. "YAh! We're still doing the dishes, so you better wait for me," Zelo said and they all turned to the kitchen. Everyone then sat down and just waited.