Grocery Shopping

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

School has been bugging you a lot and work for Daehyun. Jonghyun was always at your oppas house babysitting him. They're kinda used to him now, since he's in there everyday lives now. The only thing that they don't like doing is changing Jonghyun's diaper. No one knows but it seems like guys has a lot of trouble changing baby diapers, these days.

"Jonghyun-ah, aigoo," Youngjae said while holding baby Jonghyun. Youngjae played with Jonghyun's hands, while you were studying for a test. The others were over at your house, babysitting. You looked at them and chuckled. "Ey, don't you have a test to study. I'm over here using my precious time with my little nephew." You rolled your eyes and went down to look at your book.

"Hyyuunng, could you order food, seems like Juyeon and Daehyun don't have any food left?" Jongup told Yongguk and he glared at him. You heard that and you looked at them. "I was supposed to go grocery shopping, but I couldn't since I have exams coming up and babysitting Jonghyun."

"Oooo..can we go grocery shopping," Zelo shouted from the kitchen and you thought about it. "I don't know, since the only things you buy are junk food and soda. That's not good for me you know." They all nodded, because last time they went grocery shopping, they wasted Daehyun's money on dubbukki and soda.

"When Daehyun comes home in about 2 minutes, you can ask him, okay?" your attention went back down to the book. Zelo pouted and sat on the floor.

In two minutes, Daehyun opened the door and looked at the big crowd of people in his house. "House warming party?" he raised an eyebrow and you shook your head. "Babysitting," Yongguk told him, while sipping on some soda and watching TV. *Yeah, you call that babysitting?* youngjae thought and wanted to do the burning glare of death, but Yongguk raised an eyebrow at him.

"Babe, they want to go grocery shopping, mind if you take the guys and Jonghyun with you," you told him, while he came and gave you a kiss. Daehyun thought for a moment. "Sure, why not? It's been awhile since we've hung out and where's Himchan?" "Out with the girlfriend. They should be coming soon, I think." Daehyun nodded and went to change.

You went to get Jonghyun prepared, you gave them a diaper bag just in case he needs a diaper change or if he's hungry. "Have fun, Jonghyun-ah. You're first time out with the guys," you kissed his cheek and gave him to Youngjae. "Take good care of him or my motherly instincts will come after you." Youngjae just nodded and went outside with Jonghyun and the others. Daehyun came downstairs, looking fresh and you gave him a kiss before he left.

"Have fun," you waved at them. You smiled and then closed the door, where you went back to study.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, hyung. So how are we going to split each other up," Youngjae said sitting in the back of Daehyun's car with Jonghyun. He shrugged, since Yongguk had Zelo and Jongup. "We can split up, like how we're like now. Jonghyun can be with us," Daehyun said and Youngjae nodded. "Right, little fella." he played with Jonghyun's nose, which made him scrunch up his nose.

When they got to the grocery store, they all stood up into teams. "Well, we're not having a race or anything, since we have a baby." Youngjae said and Daehyun nodded. "That's true, lets just have fun traveling with each other," Yongguk said and they all nodded. "Come on, you baby. Lets go grocery shopping!" Then they all strolled into the store, like they were models.

Inside the store, ladies looked at them from top to bottom, and guys just ignored them. "Okay, well this is strange," Daehyun went to grab a cart, where he put the baby carrier on the seat. Then he started to stroll. "Come on, guys. Lets follow Daehyun."

-15 minutes later-

"HYYYUUNG! I want ice cream," Zelo shouted like a little kid. Yongguk facepalmed himself. "Why are you like this Zelo? You're like 18 years old and you're acting like an 8 years old." Zelo just shook his head and glared at Yongguk. "Come on, hyung. Buy us ice cream, please," Jongup said, more maturely. Yongguk sighed and gave up.

"Daehyun, you done yet. I'm so tired," Youngjae said and Daehyun looked at him. "You're not the one strolling." Youngjae just gave him a small fake smile and just followed after Daehyun. "Baby, Jonghyun, what do you think mommy would want to eat?" He said talking to the baby, while looking around.

"OOoo..we can get your mommy strawberries, donuts, and chocolate," Daehyun nodded at his words. Jonghyun just giggled and looked around the place, while on his hands.

"Okay, I'm don- Youngjae, where are you?" Daehyun said turning around to see no signs of him. Slowly, crawling on the floor is Youngjae, who was also making a fool of himself. "Youngjae, get up. You're embarassing yourself. I'm leaving!" Daehyun strolled to the check out, where Yongguk and the others were besides his.

"YAY! Ice cream," Zelo shouted like a kid. Daehyun raised an eyebrow and Yongguk had his arms crossed, with a poker face. Jongup just looked away, like Zelo wasn't related to him. 

When they finished, checking out and paying. Zelo made a run for it, but stopped when it started raining. "It's raining." He reached a hand out and touched it. "Youngjae, you carry Jonghyun, while I run for it with the cart and food, quickly getting into the car and picking you up." Daehyun handed Jonghyun to Youngjae and quickly ran outside in the rain. Youngjae just blinked and looked at Jonghyun. "What'd he say?"

Yongguk rolled his eyes and made a run for his car, leaving the other two behind. "YOU GUYS BETTER HURRY UP! I AIN'T PICKING YOU TWO UP!" Yongguk shouted and the two of them ran for it. In 5 minutes, Daehyun came by and Youngjae entered the car with Jonghyun. He seatbelt the baby carrier and seat belt himself too.

This time it was thunderstorming and Daehyun was diving slowly. "Drive carefully hyung." Daehyun nodded and slowly rode home.

-at home-

When you heard thunder, you quickly stood up and went to the window. It was raining pretty bad and hard. "I hope they're okay." You stood by the window till you saw one of the cars, it looked like Yongguk and them. You ran to open the door to see them all soaked and stuff. "Thanks for opening the door, Noona," Zelo said and you smiled a little. "I'll get you guys towels," you ran to get towels and handed it to them.

Another 10 minutes has passed and Daehyun wasn't home yet, with Youngjae or Jonghyun. "Did you guys see them along the way?" you asked them and they shook their heads. You were worried now, the weather outside was ridiculous. Then there was a knock on the door, which you ran and opened it.

There goes Youngjae holding Jonghyun out and Daehyun ran inside. "Jeez, this weather ," Youngjae said and you hugged him. Youngjae blinked and then you went to Daehyun and hugged him too. "What's wrong with her?" he pointed to you.

-------------------------------------------------------

it's been so long, since I've updated. Hope you like it.

comment ; subscribbeee <333